Protoculture Con: Robotech 30th Anniversary Oct, 4, 2015 - LOS ANGELES

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • MEMO1DOMINION's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Protoculture Con: Robotech 30th Anniversary Oct, 4, 2015 - LOS ANGELES

ADDING CAM CLARK!

VOICE OF LANCER WILL BE AT THE ROBOTECH VA PANEL.
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
8 years 6 months ago #21451

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by mojomike on topic Protoculture Con: Robotech 30th Anniversary Oct, 4, 2015 - LOS ANGELES

Looks like I will be going to this.
8 years 6 months ago #21452

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • Commander
  • Commander

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Protoculture Con: Robotech 30th Anniversary Oct, 4, 2015 - LOS ANGELES

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE.
8 years 6 months ago #21453

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • Commander
  • Commander

WANT TO THANK EVERYONE WHO CAME OUT TO THE EVENT. WAS GREAT TO SEE MANY OLD FRIENDS AND MAKE NEW ONES. ALREADY PLANNING FOR 2016. MANY OF YOU WANTED SHIRTS SO WORKING ON THEM.

ALSO BRINGING BACK SOME OF THE OLD SHIRTS AND COINS BACK FROM 2009.

SEE YA SOON
8 years 6 months ago #21456

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by Ajacs on topic Protoculture Con: Robotech 30th Anniversary Oct, 4, 2015 - LOS ANGELES

Thank you to Memo, Brian, Lancer and others for Putting together the Protoculture Con. I had a load of fun. If possible can you can you make shirts or other merchandise to celebrate the occasion. Thanks again.
8 years 6 months ago #21457

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • Commander
  • Commander

Ajacs wrote: Thank you to Memo, Brian, Lancer and others for Putting together the Protoculture Con. I had a load of fun. If possible can you can you make shirts or other merchandise to celebrate the occasion. Thanks again.

YES WE ARE!
GOT MY DAUGHTER THROWING A SKETCH TOGETHER SINCE I CANT DRAW JITZZ. THEN WILL PASS IT ON TO A FEW ARTIST TO SUPER IT UP AND SEE IF I CAN GET THE SHIRTS OUT. SO MORE SWAG TO GO OUT BY POPULAR DEMAND AT THE CON

THERE ARE 2 VERSIONS I AM GOING AFTER SO HOLD ON TIGHT. DO TO THE LICENSING OF HG AND 80S TEES, WE DROPPED THE IDEA BUT MAYBE A PROTOCULTURE CON SHIRT WILL WORK. THERE IS ALSO A FAN GIRL FROM MEXICO WHO DOES HAND PAINT ON SHIRTS. GOING TO SEE IF SHE CAN MAKE SOME AS WELL. WILL COST A LITTLE MORE FOR THIS ONE.

MEANWHILE PICS ARE UP IN THE FB PAGE
WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/PROTOCULTURECON
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by MEMO1DOMINION.
8 years 6 months ago #21458

Time to create page: 0.351 seconds