your favorite vocaloid

• spark300c
  • spark300c's Avatar Topic Author
  • Micronian
  • Micronian
  • Thank you received: 3

your favorite vocaloid was created by spark300c

My favraties right now is miku and avanna what is yours.
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by spark300c.
9 years 11 months ago #20994

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Replied by MaverickLSC on topic Re: your favorite vocaloid

What in blazes is a vocaloid? :laugh:
The Sergeant Hartman of Robotech.com
9 years 11 months ago #20995

• spark300c
  • Micronian
  • Micronian

Replied by spark300c on topic Re: your favorite vocaloid

:ohmy: your anime fan never heard of miku . if never heard of avanna that understand able since she is a english vocaloid. the frist english vocaloid to have hit single on iTunes which release few days ago. Proter robinson use avanna in sad machine. vocaloid is a singing voice synthesizer. each voice bank is given a name.
9 years 11 months ago #20996

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re: your favorite vocaloid

MY DAUGHTER IS HEAVY INTO THAT. AND SINCE WAY BACK. PAY HEAFTY PRICE FOR GAMES AND HER COLLECTION. MIKU CONCERT AT ANIME EXPO AND ALSO MEAT AND TALK WITH THE CREATORS.

THERE IS NOT MUCH OF ANIME PER SAY BUT MORE YOUTUBE AMV. WE CURRENTLY WATCHING THE FIRST ANIME ON CRUNCHYROLL. WEIRD WITH THE KIDS AND THE RED EYES. STORY JUMPS AROUND BUT ITS COMING ALONG NICELY. IF I CAN STAN KILL LA KILL ANIMATION THEN THIS ONE IS ALSO OK.

MAV. YOU CAN MAKE YOUR OWN MUSIC AND VIDEOS USING A SOFTWARE FOR ANIMATION DANCE ALONGS OR TO TELL A STORY. HOW THE ANIMATION GOT MADE IN THE FIRST PLACE OF THE ONE WE FOLLOW. I GUESS A GUY DID A GOOD JOB CREATING A STORY AND MUSIC IT HAD A HUGE YOUTUBE FOLLOWING. BECAME A MANGA AND THEN AN ANIMATION.

F
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
9 years 11 months ago #20997

Replied by MaverickLSC on topic Re: your favorite vocaloid

To me it looks like some sort of emulated singer, using todays technology to produce something similar to an artificial intelligence singing idol seen in Sharon Apple from Macross Plus.

Looks interesting, I wonder how it would look like as a Hologram but also utilizing a form of artificial intelligence and not just a programmer or songwriter programming the music.

I'm giving it 5 to 10 years before something like what we see in Macross Plus comes to fruition.

Mav...
The Sergeant Hartman of Robotech.com
9 years 10 months ago #20998

• spark300c
  • Micronian
  • Micronian

Replied by spark300c on topic Re: your favorite vocaloid

for holograms likely have them in the year 2025 and video game industry will never be the same. for artificial intelligence I not sure.
9 years 10 months ago #21000

Time to create page: 0.449 seconds