• LadyGrimes
  • LadyGrimes's Avatar Topic Author
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!
  • Thank you received: 947

Random daily chit-chat was created by LadyGrimes

Because a thread like this was needed? Y/N

Anyways my birds are brats, especially the parrot. He's been a little asshat lately. Not going to sleep when I cover his cage and throwing an absolute fit when he doesn't get his way.

Seriously he has this ladder (which is made out of thick wood btw) and he climbs down the bottom of his cage walks over to it and picks up one side with his beak and just starts slamming it up and down repeatedly. So I tried to take it from him last night and he wouldn't let go. He isn't that big of a bird but dayum he is strong. Also a biter too but he knows better than to bite me too hard though he does sometimes. He likes to chew on my fingers when I stick them through the cage bars or if I take him out and I'm petting him.

He loves to be held and he likes receiving and giving kisses. BUT sometimes he will bite me on the face so I just put him back in his cage and ignore him so he knows I don't like that. Bad thing is he likes it when I react to his bites and when I say "OWWWW! he says it with me. It's the funniest thing. And while he does talk hes more of a mumbler like Daryl Dixon, but he prefers talking if he hears me on the phone or I'm watching something. The only things he knows how to say are Hello, his name which is Tiki, shut up, shit, stop it, and no."

The "shut up" sometimes backfires on me if I'm telling him to knock it off. The little bastard tells me to shut up :P

My other bird Skittles is MEAN. Not tame at all and has drawn blood from biting me. She is a whole different ball game. Still cute but evil af. Both of them hate each other too but they both love popcorn and go psycho for it. I don't know if its the texture or the salt but they absolutely love the stuff and I can't utter the word unless I plan on making it for them. Another good friend of mine and fellow TWD fan also has birds and she says hers go nuts over popcorn too, so maybe its a bird thing?

Thank you @AB for my adorable new avatar! <3
7 years 9 months ago #22946

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 573

Replied by Alpha Bravo on topic Random daily chit-chat

The cat is a whiney little brat, constantly begging for cheese. He will pretend he wants to play, then as soon as he has your attention he will run into the kitchen expecting you to chase after him.
"Offers that are selected that the deposit paid the amount that we do not decide, or the pool, sipping mulled wine, and in addition you can play table tennis, there is one drawback, I do not have rights." - random spambot (translated)
7 years 9 months ago #22948

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

Replied by LadyGrimes on topic Random daily chit-chat

Alpha Bravo wrote: The cat is a whiney little brat, constantly begging for cheese. He will pretend he wants to play, then as soon as he has your attention he will run into the kitchen expecting you to chase after him.

Aww that kitteh. My roommate's cat also tries to beg for food and will try to beat the dog to the food bowl when I give out scraps. I don't think her cat knows its a cat. Pets are weird but that's why we love them.

I have a little dilema rn, I made two new avatars but cannot decide between Rick or Aaron

Rick is my man but I love Aaron too ugh, FWP!

btw if you want an animated avi just let me know I do have all 85 Robotech episodes on my external.

I'm usually just bored around this time of night chatting with friends and playing the sims before conking out on medication lol.

So I definitely got the time to make avatars. I can do non Robotech requests too.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Alpha Bravo
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by LadyGrimes.
7 years 9 months ago #22950

LadyGrimes wrote: Aww that kitteh. My roommate's cat also tries to beg for food and will try to beat the dog to the food bowl when I give out scraps. I don't think her cat knows its a cat. Pets are weird but that's why we love them.

I have a little dilema rn, I made two new avatars but cannot decide between Rick or Aaron

btw if you want an animated avi just let me know I do have all 85 Robotech episodes on my external.

I'm usually just bored around this time of night chatting with friends and playing the sims before conking out on medication lol.

So I definitely got the time to make avatars. I can do non Robotech requests too.

As I don't get cable I have no idea who Aaron is, so I really couldn't say.

As for the offer of an animated avatar, I guess I really like this one too much to change it, unless it's an animated version of the one I have now. I don't know which episode it's from though, haven't watched the series in quite some time. If I ever figure it out I'll get back to you :)
"Offers that are selected that the deposit paid the amount that we do not decide, or the pool, sipping mulled wine, and in addition you can play table tennis, there is one drawback, I do not have rights." - random spambot (translated)
7 years 9 months ago #22951

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

Alpha Bravo wrote:

LadyGrimes wrote: Aww that kitteh. My roommate's cat also tries to beg for food and will try to beat the dog to the food bowl when I give out scraps. I don't think her cat knows its a cat. Pets are weird but that's why we love them.

As I don't get cable I have no idea who Aaron is, so I really couldn't say.

As for the offer of an animated avatar, I guess I really like this one too much to change it, unless it's an animated version of the one I have now. I don't know which episode it's from though, haven't watched the series in quite some time. If I ever figure it out I'll get back to you :)

Aaron is the guy who led Rick and his people to Alexandria in Season 5, 5B to be exact. Then he went looking for more survivors with Daryl and that's how they ended up trapped in the car. Thank god Aaron has a little more screen time in season 6 which you'll see when its added to Netlfix.

Also I have no clue which episode your avi is from either lol, so yeah just let me know when you find out. The software I use allows me to go from scene to scene to grab footage. So if I was bored enough I could scan through each episode until I found it lol.

I used to have one from "Survival" where that big ass spider lands on his gun and he freaks out. that was a keeper :silly:

And omg this new show on AMC called "Preacher" its simply amazing. Like Breaking Bad amazing. Just wait till thats on Netflix for you to watch. There was an announcement that it was renewed for a second season, so I'm stoked about that.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Alpha Bravo
7 years 9 months ago #22953

Ah right I remember Aaron now, I do have all the DVD sets so far.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LadyGrimes
7 years 9 months ago #22954

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

Alpha Bravo wrote: Ah right I remember Aaron now, I do have all the DVD sets so far.

Noice! Season 6 will be available on DVD either near the end of August or early September. I forget, but that means uncensored Negan so yay! :woohoo: The uncensored version makes me cry.

7 years 9 months ago #22956

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

Happy 4th of July weekend people <3

Don't do anything I wouldn't do. :P Unless you feel daring that is.

7 years 9 months ago #22970

I'm gonna drink lots of coffee and sleep all day

I can do both, strangely
7 years 9 months ago #22973

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

Alpha Bravo wrote: I'm gonna drink lots of coffee and sleep all day

I can do both, strangely

I got the sleeping all day part down already. Felt like shit lately cause of the weather and omg those early fireworks.
Shit don't know if I can handle the 4th now without shoving some plugs in my ears.

Also started watching Season 1 of GOT because my friends are arseheads and have been pushing me to start
watching it for months now. So finally doing it and I'm giving them my live commentary lol

7 years 9 months ago #22975

Time to create page: 0.476 seconds