:( hang in there Lg
Macross forever :D

#Biden not my President!
The following user(s) said Thank You: LadyGrimes, Alpha Bravo
7 years 1 week ago #25710

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 573

Replied by Alpha Bravo on topic Random daily chit-chat

Stop drinking soda pop! That stuff's poison.
"Offers that are selected that the deposit paid the amount that we do not decide, or the pool, sipping mulled wine, and in addition you can play table tennis, there is one drawback, I do not have rights." - random spambot (translated)
The following user(s) said Thank You: LadyGrimes
7 years 1 week ago #25712

• LadyGrimes
  • LadyGrimes's Avatar Topic Author
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!
  • Thank you received: 947

Replied by LadyGrimes on topic Random daily chit-chat

Probably for the best isn't it?

Thank you @AB for my adorable new avatar! <3
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alpha Bravo
7 years 1 week ago #25713

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

ds55 wrote: :( hang in there Lg

Thanks luv, I'm trying to! <3
just worried, and wouldn't be surprised if all the stress I've been under caused this. I just know myself and know when something is not right.

7 years 1 week ago #25714

• Thank you received: 554

Replied by ds55 on topic Random daily chit-chat

You've just answered your own question. Stressing yourself out,number one cause for sickness and disease.
Just calm down it's probably nothing. :cheer:

#Biden not my President!
7 years 1 week ago #25716

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

That's so true you're right, but sometimes causes for stress are things that are out of your control, like for example me trying to renew my medicaid. I had to rely on people who made things more difficult than they needed to be. But it's done now and I am drained.

But like I said I'm not going to panic until I see the doctor, but I also need to be careful in the meantime. Thanks for your support <3 means a lot

7 years 1 week ago #25718

• Thank you received: 554

Replied by ds55 on topic Random daily chit-chat

:cheer: good

#Biden not my President!
7 years 1 week ago #25720

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

Well I walked to the store earlier, mainly to get out and clear my head some. Oh yes and I was wearing my hooker boots, can't go anywhere without those! :P

No but seriously I didn't buy any pop this time cause I'm really going to try not to drink it anymore. I got sparkling water beverages instead, that way I can have carbonated goodness without the high fructose shit. So this would be day 1 without any coke.

7 years 1 week ago #25729

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

Well this bird of mine threw biggest fuckin fit today after I took away his leftover piece of pizza crust. I cleaned out the bottom of his cage last night so I threw out his little stash and today he munched on the pizza crust then dropped it on the bottom and that's when I said "no more", then I pulled out the tray to pick it up and he jumped right fuckin down trying to attack my hand lmao, but I was too fast for him, and so I threw it away.

Then I come back and hes still on the bottom of the cage screeching and attacking the newspaper, just throwing this big tantrum over me taking away his pizza crust that he didn't finish eating. SMH this bird is a little shit head I swear. Then he screamed at me when I was eating chicken tortilla soup and not sharing with him. He's mad hes being forced to eat bird food right, oh woe is me lol

Last edit: 7 years 1 week ago by LadyGrimes.
7 years 1 week ago #25756

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

Omgggggg I want to screeaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmm I am so fuckin livid I can't think straight :angry: Well where do I fuckin begin?

So my asshole driver NEVER showed up so I fuckin missed my appointment and had to reschedule! :angry: But is that the worst part? Oh absol-fucking-lutely not! No the worst part is while I'm downstairs waiting for this asshole, this creepy fuck in his late 60s/ early 70's starts sexually harassing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First it started out with compliments which were fine, I was nice about even though I was cringing. Then I go the creeps from and decided I had enough so I go back inside the lobby where its warmer and sit on one of the chairs while I continue waiting. Well this asshole comes right in to and walks right up to me, pats me on the leg, and asks if I would like to come upstairs with him :pinch: :pinch:

I say no thanks even though I want to tell him to fuck the fucking fuck off! Then I go back outside waiting for my driver still and here comes this asshole telling me to come here, I"m like fuck that and I come back up to my apartment and call the driver and no fucking answer. I left a message but he didn't call me back, so I called up my insurance and filed a complaint against this transportation company and I hope this mother fucker gets fired cause he apparently can't do his fucking job right!

And also I have to find out which apartment number this creepy mother fucker lives in so I can file a complaint against him , but I sure as fuck aint going back downstairs today. Even if there was a fuckin fire in my building I'd rather burn alive than be subjected to that shit. That guy HAS to be a registered sex offender. He must be! He was very fucking mental and was even talking to himself.

Okay I'm done venting now I'm going to go scream in a fuckin pillow!!!!!!

Last edit: 7 years 1 week ago by LadyGrimes.
7 years 1 week ago #25780

Time to create page: 0.511 seconds