• LadyGrimes's Avatar Topic Author
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!
  • Thank you received: 947

Replied by LadyGrimes on topic Random daily chit-chat

Alpha Bravo wrote: They would have told you, but they don't talk to strangers

and you looked pretty strange

I looked normal compared to what I usually look like when I roll out of bed and walk there early in the morning, which I will have to do tomorrow cause almost out of chips again. But yeah the staring was driving me nuts.

Thank you @AB for my adorable new avatar! <3
7 years 7 months ago #23607

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

So I hate my current diet of liquids and mush food, because I can't chew so yeah fml
it hasn't even been a week yet and I have to do this for a few weeks? I'm gonna die lol

The following user(s) said Thank You: Alpha Bravo
7 years 6 months ago #23714

• Thank you received: 573

Replied by Alpha Bravo on topic Random daily chit-chat

maybe some oatmeal with blueberries or strawberries would be at least something semi solid for breakfast
"Offers that are selected that the deposit paid the amount that we do not decide, or the pool, sipping mulled wine, and in addition you can play table tennis, there is one drawback, I do not have rights." - random spambot (translated)
The following user(s) said Thank You: LadyGrimes
7 years 6 months ago #23719

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

Alpha Bravo wrote: maybe some oatmeal with blueberries or strawberries would be at least something semi solid for breakfast

Thanks for the suggestion but my jaw is literally swollen to hell so I can't even chew fruit atm but oatmeal would work if its nice and soggy. I've been drinking these protein shakes called Ensure, eating pudding, soup with nothing in it so basically just broth. Also had scrambled eggs earlier but with this little feathered shit head sitting next to me in his cage, I can't get away with eating that without giving him some lol. I just have to tolerate this for a few weeks but it will get better and before I know it I'll be gorging on pizza and chips and salsa again. I miss it already :(

7 years 6 months ago #23720

If you haven't yet, go to www.papajohns.com and sign up for the Papa Rewards Program. You earn Papa Points that you can spend on sides or even free entire pizzas. You get emails and text messages with exclusive discount codes that are not available on the website. The money I save on pizza with this is absurd. Every 2 or 3 days it seems there is like a 50% off deal.
"Offers that are selected that the deposit paid the amount that we do not decide, or the pool, sipping mulled wine, and in addition you can play table tennis, there is one drawback, I do not have rights." - random spambot (translated)
7 years 6 months ago #23722

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

Weather is already getting colder now. I'm loving it.

Washed the fid's blankets so they're nice and clean and poop free. (fids = feathered kids yes I'm weird)

Made a pistachio pudding cake the other day and now its practically gone lol. It's just basically a yellow cake mix
with pistachio pudding mix thrown in. It's so good. Also better with choc chips but I axed those since my babies
can't have chocolate. And coconut oil is my saving grace I swear. The best non stick coating I've ever used, although it's
better used for desserts because it has a tendency to give certain things a coconut taste.

Not to mention that coconut oil makes a great conditioner too, and good for the skin. Better than lotion I think.
"It puts the coconut oil on its skin or else it gets the hose again."

TWD Season 7 premiere is comin and I got a lot of baking to do in the meantime. Shit. I'm so doing pizza that night.

7 years 5 months ago #23869

I love my coconut oil for cooking, speaking of pizza I always "grease" the pizza pan with coconut oil, I got one of those ones that have little holes poked through them to make the crust crispier, haven't made one in a few weeks I should do that soon
7 years 5 months ago #23872

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

Alpha Bravo wrote: I love my coconut oil for cooking, speaking of pizza I always "grease" the pizza pan with coconut oil, I got one of those ones that have little holes poked through them to make the crust crispier, haven't made one in a few weeks I should do that soon

Really? So the oil doesn't affect the taste of the pizza at all? LOL cause that was my initial fear of using it for that. And I just might have to get myself one of these so-called pans one day. Crispier crust, oh god Tiki would be in heaven, he loves his pizza crust, prob cause its the part momma don't eat lmao.

7 years 5 months ago #23875

Yeah I just coat the pizza pan with a paper towel and coconut oil, seems to turn out just fine :)

I make my own dough with a breadmaker too, but it's broke and wal mart stopped selling them so no pizza for me :(
7 years 5 months ago #23880

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

Alpha Bravo wrote: Yeah I just coat the pizza pan with a paper towel and coconut oil, seems to turn out just fine :)

I make my own dough with a breadmaker too, but it's broke and wal mart stopped selling them so no pizza for me :(

allrecipes.com/recipe/6776/pizza-dough-i/

you're whalecum.

7 years 5 months ago #23883

Time to create page: 0.598 seconds