Anyone follow NASCAR?

• SIGHUP
  • SIGHUP's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Admin this!
  • Thank you received: 32

Anyone follow NASCAR? was created by SIGHUP

Anyone here follow this years' NASCAR Sprint Cup?

I'm big on racing and cars, my favorite driver is Jimmie Johnson who is in the running for a possible 4th straight cup win.

They race in Dover this Sunday.
--David Pena
SIGHUP
www.robotechx.com - a fandom based site | RIP Carl Macek (1951-2010)
14 years 6 months ago #6450

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by Thoth-Amon on topic Re: Anyone follow NASCAR?

I wouldn't say I follow nascar but I do watch some races. I have been to Richmond, Martinsville and Dover. I live 10 min away from Dover Downs. This is a good weekend for me to avoid Dover. 135,000 extra people in town.
14 years 6 months ago #6458

• Mark-Warlock
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Writer

Replied by Mark-Warlock on topic Re:Anyone follow NASCAR?

I normally do... but this season i've been a little out of it. I've got a huge Dale Sr. collection that i've been working on for over 25 years.

Mark Martin is looking good to finally get his Championship.
With 5 wins he's the one to beat.... Johnson is gonna have a hard time beating him this year.
A question that sometimes drives me hazy; am I or are the others crazy? - Albert Einstein

Find Mark Warlock now on Facebook.
14 years 6 months ago #6459

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re:Anyone follow NASCAR?

I DO,

WELL MY SON DOES. HE LOVES CARS AND IS A PROUD HOT WHEELS COLLECTOR. I HAVE TAKEN MY SON TO THE TRACK HERE IN THE CALIFORNIA SPEEDWAY AND HIS FRIEND (YEAH, HE HAS A DRIVER AS A FRIEND), JEFF GORDON #24, HAS BROUGHT HIM TO THE PITTS AND BBQ AT HIS TRAILER.

IF IT WASN'T FOR WORK ON WEEKENDS I WOULD BE SITTING THERE WATCHING THE RACES ON T.V. OR PLAYING THE GAMES.

PICTURES IN MY FACEBOOK.
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
14 years 6 months ago #6461

• Ghost-Maker
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Ghost-Maker on topic Re:Anyone follow NASCAR?

I use to follow Nascar but since Dale perished I have lost interest in Nascar.Since then no other driver cought my attention.

Glad there are Nascar fans here.Although not a big time fan but I do have a leather ball cap of Dale's 7 time Winston Cup champion.
14 years 6 months ago #6469

• Last_Valk_Standing
  • REF Member
  • REF Member
  • SDF-1 Shellback
  • Thank you received: 2

Replied by Last_Valk_Standing on topic Re: Anyone follow NASCAR?

I know it's late but figured i'd say that the Goodyear Blimp (N2A Spirit of Innovation out of Pompano Beach FL) will be covering several NASCAR Races this summer. :D

We havn't done much with Nascar oddly enough in the past few years. Hopefully this will be a return to a place where we belong :D.

So far we did the Daytona race back in Feb. We also did the Charlotte race this year. Looks like we may get another 4 Races as well as Covering the Last Space Shuttle Launch on the 8th of July. If i can get any interesting photo's i'll post them if anyone is interested. Not sure if we are gonna get closer then the 30 mile TFR yet though lol. Time to see how good the zoom on our Cineflex HD camera really is!

PS: yes i love Nascar too!
Co-Commander, Vulture Flight 59th Combined Tactical Operations Group (Gamma Wing)

Member of AkL
Huge fan of Attention On Deck website.

Official Reporter for MNN (Macross News Network LOL)
12 years 9 months ago #16929

Replied by leela1977 on topic Re: Anyone follow NASCAR?

There is small exhibit at the Presidental Library of Ronald Regan for Nascar that runs for a couple of months. The 2011 indy 500 car was there, as well as what was to be one of the Petty cars, and lyn st james car and jumpsuit. The cars looked to me to be model cars not real race cars, however I have never seen a real Nascar car in person so i cannot give an expert opinion. Just did not remember all the Mike Curb logos on the cars thou. Jimmie Johnson car and folded jumpsuit was there as well. this was about a 6 or 7 car exhibit small as i said. worth going if you really need to see a car otherwise i would venture over to the petersen musuem instead. (my camera is light senstive and i could only take picture of one car).
12 years 9 months ago #17179

Replied by Maxmapster on topic Re: Anyone follow NASCAR?

Great another left turn. When the heck do they get to go right? Oh ya when they crash, lol
11 years 6 months ago #19654

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re: Anyone follow NASCAR?

JEFF GORDON IS THE ONE MY SON FOLLOWS. HE LOVES NASCAR.
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
11 years 6 months ago #19655

Time to create page: 0.349 seconds