ROBOTECH "LOVE LIVE ALIVE" 2013

• ps99041
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by ps99041 on topic Re: HG ROBOTECH "2011" (NO NAME AS OF YET) PROJECT

I totally agree with you guys but remember, we're not of Hollywood so we don't know how things work there like HG and Kevin do. I'm sure Kevin and Memo will just dismiss the "likes" as people just clicking the wrong icon or something. The people who should really take note of this are the top people at HG cause if I were them I'd be asking Kevin some serious questions.
13 years 3 weeks ago #15141

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• blackconvoy_D01
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by blackconvoy_D01 on topic Re: HG ROBOTECH "2011" (NO NAME AS OF YET) PROJECT

ps99041 wrote:

I totally agree with you guys but remember, we're not of Hollywood so we don't know how things work there like HG and Kevin do. I'm sure Kevin and Memo will just dismiss the "likes" as people just clicking the wrong icon or something. The people who should really take note of this are the top people at HG cause if I were them I'd be asking Kevin some serious questions.

I sternly believe that the Senior Executives at HG are under McKeeverism. They either arent aware of the dissension in the Robo-Tech fandom, or they dont care.
My appreciation pics page:
www.flickr.com/photos/26350372@N04/
13 years 3 weeks ago #15145

• Thank you received: 3

Replied by spark300c on topic Re: HG ROBOTECH "2011" (NO NAME AS OF YET) PROJECT

It seem to me that Kevin is not very good a public relations. Kevin action seem to fuel frustration.I think Hg some what hear this frustration and there for the sidequal was green lighted. Even with showing new animation for it still have not given out a name to it. Why? Plus there not head line on robotech page. They could post article about what was said at the con the robotech site.
13 years 3 weeks ago #15146

• blackconvoy_D01
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter

Replied by blackconvoy_D01 on topic Re: HG ROBOTECH "2011" (NO NAME AS OF YET) PROJECT

spark300c wrote:

It seem to me that Kevin is not very good a public relations. Kevin action seem to fuel frustration.I think Hg some what hear this frustration and there for the sidequal was green lighted. Even with showing new animation for it still have not given out a name to it. Why? Plus there not head line on robotech page. They could post article about what was said at the con the robotech site.

It would be grood publicity to keep fans up to date with direct information instead of what Tommy may have said, or what McKeever may have hinted at, or some other form of inconsistantcy. I dont see these tactics as clever marketing for Robo-Tech. Its more cat and mouse.
My appreciation pics page:
www.flickr.com/photos/26350372@N04/
13 years 3 weeks ago #15148

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • MEMO1DOMINION's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re: HG ROBOTECH "2011" (NO NAME AS OF YET) PROJECT

WELL. LOOKS LIKE ONE HAS TO WAIT TILL TEKKOSHOCON IN PITTSBURGH, PHILADELPHIA NEXT WEEK END FOR TWEETS OR FACEBOOK UPDATES.

I THINK A FEW FANS FROM THE PAGE WERE GOING TO BE THEIR.

www.robotech.com/community/forum/read.php?id=2100297&forumid=34
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
13 years 3 weeks ago #15152

Replied by rtsurfer on topic Re: HG ROBOTECH "2011" (NO NAME AS OF YET) PROJECT

MEMO1DOMINION wrote:

WELL. LOOKS LIKE ONE HAS TO WAIT TILL TEKKOSHOCON IN PITTSBURGH, PHILADELPHIA NEXT WEEK END FOR TWEETS OR FACEBOOK UPDATES.

Why, won't HG still be supporting WeHeartJapan.com with tweeter, facebook, and cnn ireport?

If you mean updates concerning the future of robo-tech and rt2011, what's the point since the last ones were stuff like look at kevin's motel room, look at the line for autographs (what line?), look at Tommy giving a lecture on comics, look at a bored crowd watching Tommy, look at another bored crowd watching the rt2011 preview, and HG heard reports it was causing a stir or something to that effect.
Come on, are robo-tech fans that pathetic, please tell me I wasn't although at one time I may have been? Why doesn't HG actually try giving out a little substance this time instead of trying to play cat and mouse or maybe that's spy vs spy?

If fans from the board are going then maybe after that event we will have a better feel of what's going on with HG and robo-tech. Anyone attending want some suggestions for questions to ask Tommy and Kevin?

I would suggest maybe asking...
Who is creating the NEW animation for the new animated project (rt2011)?
Will the tragedy in Japan affect the expected completion date for the animation?
Is it still going to be completed this year, if so then about when?
Will the new animated project (rt2011) be (re-)using any of the footage from New Generation, Mospeada or Love Live Alive?

Oh, if Tommy or Kevin doesn't answer your question(s) satisfactory its okay to restate them another way. If they wonder away from your question(s) or the subject try re-asking your original or follow up question. Just remain courteous and don't badger them.
"rtsurfer's two cent..." ;O)

rtsurfer's ROBOTECH archive
Last edit: 13 years 3 weeks ago by rtsurfer.
13 years 3 weeks ago #15155

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • Commander
  • Commander

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re: HG ROBOTECH "2011" (NO NAME AS OF YET) PROJECT

rtsurfer wrote:

Why, won't HG still be supporting WeHeartJapan.com with tweeter, facebook, and cnn ireport?

If you mean updates concerning the future of robo-tech and rt2011, what's the point since the last ones were stuff like look at kevin's motel room, look at the line for autographs (what line?), look at Tommy giving a lecture on comics, look at a bored crowd watching Tommy, look at another bored crowd watching the rt2011 preview, and HG heard reports it was causing a stir or something to that effect.
Come on, are robo-tech fans that pathetic, please tell me I wasn't although at one time I may have been? Why doesn't HG actually try giving out a little substance this time instead of trying to play cat and mouse or maybe that's spy vs spy?

YOU COMPARING 2 DIFFERENT ANIMALS.

ONE, IHEARTJAPAN IS A MADE EVENT.

THE 2011 PROJECT IS NOT AN EVENT....YET. WHEN IT DOES YOU WILL SEE IT IN TWEETER AND SUCH. AND 2011 ALREADY BEEN IN TWEETER AND FACEBOOK AND SUCH SINCE YOU ALREADY POSTED ABOUT IT ;)

If fans from the board are going then maybe after that event we will have a better feel of what's going on with HG and robo-tech. Anyone attending want some suggestions for questions to ask Tommy and Kevin?

WAS GOING TO PUT UP THIS ON FACEBOOK NEXT WEEK BUT GOD QUESTIONS ARE NEEDED. MAJOR QUESTIONS AS OF NOW..

1.WHO ARE THE ANIMATORS.
2.IS DR.MOVIE INVOLVED.
Last edit: 13 years 3 weeks ago by MEMO1DOMINION.
13 years 3 weeks ago #15157

Replied by rtsurfer on topic Re: HG ROBOTECH "2011" (NO NAME AS OF YET) PROJECT

Actually I wasn't comparing the two events, as one is related to an extremely serious matter and the other concerns fluff (at least until they have something finished I guess).
Your earlier post made it sound like they wouldn't be using their tweeter or facebook until the next con.

The first part of my question concerned whether HG was going to continue reporting on and promoting quake relief efforts. I understand We Heart Japan www.weheartjapan.com is planning future events and there are other organizations working hard to help like the Japan NGO Earthquake Relief and Recovery Fund www.jcie.org/earthquake
I would hate to think HG was only involved in the relief effort for the one event and not the long haul.

The portion concerning con updates (future of robo-tech & rt2011) was meant to be sarcastic although that is pretty much what was reported for AOD.
"rtsurfer's two cent..." ;O)

rtsurfer's ROBOTECH archive
Last edit: 13 years 3 weeks ago by rtsurfer.
13 years 3 weeks ago #15160

• ps99041
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by ps99041 on topic Re: HG ROBOTECH "2011" (NO NAME AS OF YET) PROJECT

rtsurfer wrote:

MEMO1DOMINION wrote:

I would suggest maybe asking...
Who is creating the NEW animation for the new animated project (rt2011)?
Will the tragedy in Japan affect the expected completion date for the animation?
Is it still going to be completed this year, if so then about when?
Will the new animated project (rt2011) be (re-)using any of the footage from New Generation, Mospeada or Love Live Alive?

Oh, if Tommy or Kevin doesn't answer your question(s) satisfactory its okay to restate them another way. If they wonder away from your question(s) or the subject try re-asking your original or follow up question. Just remain courteous and don't badger them.

Wait, you DON'T want to see Kevin's room at each Tour stop? ;) It was probably the most positive image from AOD. Still, maybe they have actual video of their rooms on the great Robotech Documentary that no one cares about.

I already got the answers for your questions above:
1. HG is financing the creation of new Robotech animation.
2. The events in Japan are truly tragic.
3. The new animated Robotech is expected to be completed in 2011.
4. We are creating all new animation for the new animated Robotech.

Hopefully, HG doesn't steal my answers and use them at the con themselves...
13 years 3 weeks ago #15162

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • Commander
  • Commander

rtsurfer wrote:

Actually I wasn't comparing the two events, as one is related to an extremely serious matter and the other concerns fluff (at least until they have something finished I guess).
Your earlier post made it sound like they wouldn't be using their tweeter or facebook until the next con.

The first part of my question concerned whether HG was going to continue reporting on and promoting quake relief efforts. I understand We Heart Japan www.weheartjapan.com is planning future events and there are other organizations working hard to help like the Japan NGO Earthquake Relief and Recovery Fund www.jcie.org/earthquake
I would hate to think HG was only involved in the relief effort for the one event and not the long haul.

The portion concerning con updates (future of robo-tech & rt2011) was meant to be sarcastic although that is pretty much what was reported for AOD.

HEHEHE, YEAH, I KNEW.

NAW, THE IHARTJAPAN IS RUN BY THE SAME ORGANIZERS FROM ANIME EXPO. WELL.... ACTUALLY ALMOST SOME OF THE ORGANIZERS ARE INVOLVED IN OTHER ANIME CONS AS WELL.

HG KNOWS THE ORGANIZERS AND I THINK THIS WAS A ONE FAST THING SINCE IT WAS UP HG ALLEY. MELTDOWN COMICS IS PRACTICALLY ACROSS THE STREET AND I KNOW THE OWNER AND HIS BROTHER THERE.

SOMETIMES THE VOICE ACTORS HAVE REQUEST OF THEIR OWN AS WELL BY KNOWING SOMEONE WHO KNOWS SOMEONE AND SO ON.

ps99041 wrote:

I already got the answers for your questions above:
1. HG is financing the creation of new Robotech animation.
2. The events in Japan are truly tragic.
3. The new animated Robotech is expected to be completed in 2011.
4. We are creating all new animation for the new animated Robotech.

Hopefully, HG doesn't steal my answers and use them at the con themselves...

THINK HG ALREADY SAID THAT.

:unsure:
Last edit: 13 years 3 weeks ago by MEMO1DOMINION.
13 years 3 weeks ago #15164

Time to create page: 0.476 seconds