Minmei appearance in Southern Cross "Volunteers" episode

• JaesonK
  • JaesonK's Avatar Topic Author
  • Micronian
  • Micronian
  • Thank you received: 6

Minmei appearance in Southern Cross "Volunteers" episode was created by JaesonK

While scanning through Southern Cross footage for an AMV that I'm working on, I caught a quick flash of Minmei in the fashion magazine that Dana reads while waiting for liftoff in the "Volunteers" episode.

The following user(s) said Thank You: X1 Commander
8 years 5 months ago #21459
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 573

Replied by Alpha Bravo on topic Minmei appearance in Southern Cross "Volunteers" episode

i'm a monkey's uncle
"Offers that are selected that the deposit paid the amount that we do not decide, or the pool, sipping mulled wine, and in addition you can play table tennis, there is one drawback, I do not have rights." - random spambot (translated)
8 years 5 months ago #21460

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Minmei appearance in Southern Cross "Volunteers" episode

SWEET FIND
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
8 years 5 months ago #21461

• Thank you received: 4

Replied by X1 Commander on topic Minmei appearance in Southern Cross "Volunteers" episode

Was that added by the editors or was that in the original series as well? I realize that the technology didn't quite exist to add it like we can today, but I know that they had covered up the second moon when editing the show for Robotech, so it's not impossible. Either way, great find!
8 years 5 months ago #21465

• JaesonK
  • Micronian
  • Micronian

Replied by JaesonK on topic Minmei appearance in Southern Cross "Volunteers" episode

It's part of the original. You can check the Southern Cross release that ADV put out. You'll find other cross-overs between the original Super Dimension trilogy series. An older Dana (Jeanne) character variation appears in the multidimensional world of Orguss. She's the leader of a band of revolutionaries.

There are also mentions of Vanessa, Shammy & Minmei in Orguss. An Orguss mech hybrid makes an early appearance or two in Macross.
8 years 5 months ago #21466
Attachments:

• JaesonK
  • Micronian
  • Micronian

Replied by JaesonK on topic Minmei appearance in Southern Cross "Volunteers" episode

Seeing double-moons wasn't always avoidable as can be seen towards the end of "Daydreamer".

8 years 5 months ago #21469
Attachments:

• JaesonK
  • Micronian
  • Micronian

Melissa Newman (Dana Sterling) makes an appearance in this episode of Nanny and the Professor as one of his students.
www.imdb.com/video/hulu/vi427885337?ref_=nm_rvd_vi_1

She appears around the 13minute mark. The student wearing the red dress. It's brief. If you listen closely, you can hear Dana.
8 years 4 months ago #21504

• JaesonK
  • Micronian
  • Micronian

8 years 4 months ago #21505
Attachments:

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Minmei appearance in Southern Cross "Volunteers" episode

NICE TRIVIA.

THANKS FOR THE INFO!
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
8 years 4 months ago #21509

• Thank you received: 3

Replied by Xander on topic Minmei appearance in Southern Cross "Volunteers" episode

I never would have caught that.
Fight on and fly on to the last drop of blood and the last drop of fuel, to the last beat of the heart.

— Baron Manfred von Richthofen
8 years 4 months ago #21584

Time to create page: 0.650 seconds