Sentinels - to be or not to be?

• Peter Young
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Sentinels - to be or not to be? was created by Peter Young

Aparrently the first eight episodes have been fully scripted and at some time even published. A fan used one of the scripts to make this video:

And explained how he maded it the next blog:

7 years 11 months ago #22083

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Peter Young
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Peter Young on topic Sentinels - to be or not to be?

The reason I started this topic: the guy who made the movies above as well as the author of this article ( futurewarstories.blogspot.nl/2015/06/fws...obotech-sequels.html ) and several people on this fansite consider it a shame Sentinels was never finished in the eighties and declared non-canon in 2001.

However, some people take a different view: robotech.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:GoodGa...7t_been_cancelled%3F

I'm with the former, Harmony Gold, however, seems to be with the latter.
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by Peter Young.
7 years 11 months ago #22111

• Thank you received: 573

Replied by Alpha Bravo on topic Sentinels - to be or not to be?

Peter Young wrote: The reason I started this topic: the guy who made the movies above as well as the author of this article ( futurewarstories.blogspot.nl/2015/06/fws...obotech-sequels.html ) and several people on this fansite consider it a shame Sentinels was never finished in the eighties and declared non-canon in 2001.

However, some people take a different view: robotech.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:GoodGa...7t_been_cancelled%3F

I'm with the former, Harmony Gold, however, seems to be with the latter.

Sentinels cancelled because it "wasn't good"? And here all this time I thought it was cancelled due to the Plaza Accord of 1985 depreciating the American Dollar in relation to the Japanese Yen. Meaning they couldn't afford to finish it.
"Offers that are selected that the deposit paid the amount that we do not decide, or the pool, sipping mulled wine, and in addition you can play table tennis, there is one drawback, I do not have rights." - random spambot (translated)
7 years 11 months ago #22113

Time to create page: 0.282 seconds