Incoming!

• panicscam
  • panicscam's Avatar Topic Author
  • Micronian
  • Micronian
  • Thank you received: 0

Incoming! was created by panicscam

Hello all,

I found this site while I was bored at work today. I was Googling Shadow Rising to see if there were any new developments and a link to this site came up so here I am. My name is Paige, I live in Baltimore, MD and I currently work as a government contracting consultant. My favorite character is Jack Baker... which means you can assume that my favorite series is the Sentinels. Yes, not canon, I know and it's a shame.

In no way am I new to Robotech. I got into it when I was 11 (I'm 36 now). I used to run home from school so I could catch it on the crappy, snowy, 13" TV I had in my bedroom. Soon after that I began collecting the comics, then I started reading the Jack McKinney novels, and several years ago I stumbled across production cels while trying to fill the gaps in my Book IV comic collection. Thankfully, I never got into the toys. I tried when I was much younger, but being a girl, my mother had issues with buying me "boys" toys. I was able to wrangle a few out of her here and there and I still have those, but I do not have many and I'm currently resisting the urge to start collecting the vintage and new toys. It helps that, at the moment, I'm incredibly focused on expanding my Sentinels cel collection.

So yeah. I just wanted to introduce myself and hello! I'm looking forward to getting to know you all and learning more about the one thing I've consistently loved for the last 25 years.

Cheers!
13 years 7 months ago #13285

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• SIGHUP
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Admin this!
  • Thank you received: 32

Replied by SIGHUP on topic Re: Incoming!

Welcome aboard!!

Glad you found the site, although maybe you should have found it a few years later. Since there is not much going on in the way of production in the LAM or Shadow Rising. We might have a small glimmer of hope with the Animated Movie for 2011. But that's it.
--David Pena
SIGHUP
www.robotechx.com - a fandom based site | RIP Carl Macek (1951-2010)
13 years 7 months ago #13286

Replied by Troubleman245 on topic Re:Incoming!

Welcome to the board; I'm from Charm City to and my beginings in this Robotech thing really parallels your story.

Welcome again enjoy your stay!
13 years 7 months ago #13287

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re:Incoming!

HEY, WELCOME ABOARD.

LOOK AROUND AND HAVE SOME FUN.

:P
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
13 years 7 months ago #13293

Replied by Thoth-Amon on topic Re:Incoming!

It's nice to have another "East coast" member onboard(It seems most members are west...but I may just be crazy :silly: ) welcome
13 years 7 months ago #13301

Replied by HashiNoUsagi on topic Re:Incoming!

Welcome to the site! Please stick around and enjoy! ^_^

I used to be east coast, but I moved west and haven't looked back. =P
Hasn't done anything stupid enough to get banned from any forum.....yet.
13 years 7 months ago #13485

Time to create page: 0.311 seconds