Hello everyone

• The-Earl-of-Zerces
  • Topic Author
  • Micronian
  • Micronian
  • Thank you received: 0

Hello everyone was created by The-Earl-of-Zerces

Hello everyone. I'm terribly sorry, but I'm still pretty new at this site, so I don't know a lot. I guess you might be wondering why I'm here, if I don't know very much. Well, the thing is that a while ago I found out about Robotech, and I became hooked. I immediately (yes, immediately) bought the first three omnibus collections of the novels after finding out about this strange, new world of Robotech, and after finding out about this site, I became a member, even though I didn't know anything about it except for it being a fan-based site, simply because I loved Robotech so much and wanted to be a part of the fan community. Although, please don't think that I'm one of those people with a tattoo on my butt who stays locked up in my room, and...well, y'know. I don't love Robotech THAT much. But, I still truly enjoy this multi-generational saga, and someday, I hope that I can repay this franchise for giving me new dreams, in whatever way I can. So please look kindly on me, as I stumble my way through this brave new world, and try my best to make something of myself in it.
11 years 8 months ago #19576

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Replied by Thoth-Amon on topic Re: Hello everyone

Welcome and what the hell is wrong with a tattoo on the butt?
:blink:
11 years 8 months ago #19577

• The-Earl-of-Zerces
  • Topic Author
  • Micronian
  • Micronian

Replied by The-Earl-of-Zerces on topic Re: Hello everyone

It's an expression I heard where a fan is so incredibly die-hard that they get a tattoo of the thing they're obsessed with on their butt, and then proceed to show that tattoo publicly to everyone they meet, especially those who are directly involved with the thing which said tattoo-bearer is obsessed with. My intent was to let everyone know that I'm not a crazy person, I just really like Robotech.
11 years 8 months ago #19578

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re: Hello everyone

WELCOME ABOARD!

WHAT PART OF THIS WORLD YOU FROM?

IF YOU HAVE FACEBOOK FOLLOW US ON WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/ROBOTECHX

AND NOTHING WRONG WITH A TATTOO ON THE BUT.
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
11 years 8 months ago #19579

• The-Earl-of-Zerces
  • Topic Author
  • Micronian
  • Micronian

Replied by The-Earl-of-Zerces on topic Re: Hello everyone

I'm an American, and thank you for informing me about the Facebook page. I just liked it.
11 years 8 months ago #19580

Time to create page: 0.436 seconds