Hello Techies

• askforted
  • Topic Author
  • Micronian
  • Micronian
  • Thank you received: 0

Hello Techies was created by askforted

My name is Ted and I have been a Robotech fan since 1985. I have been in love with this show since and it was my first love in the world of anime. Since then, I have branched to other shows like the original Macross and of course Gundam. I hope to talk to other fans who share the same love of the show. I have recently completed two Robotech Fanedits.

The first one is based on the Robotech Masters series. I condensed the 24 episode series into a 2 hour film. This was a fun project and with Harmony Gold and the original Japanese copyright holders paying little attention to Southern Cross, I was able to post it on Youtube. It is called Robotech - The Masters.

Now the second one is based on Carl Macek's original cut of Robotech: The Movie. The film takes place right after the SDF-1 folds to Pluto. It is more of straight dub of MZ23 but with Macross footage edited in. Unfortunately this cut was unsuccessfully posted in Youtube since Bandai seems to actively stop any infringement of Macross footage. Instead a less than complete version is posted that cleared the copyright issues. Now, the full version of this is available as a Bit Torrent. So if you like Bit Torrents, you can find it. It is called Robotech: The Untold Story (First Cut). Thanks again everyone and I am glad to have found this forum.
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by askforted.
11 years 2 months ago #20032

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re: Hello Techies

WELCOME ABOARD.

WILL CHECK OUT YOUR VIDEO WHEN I GET SOME TIME.
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
11 years 2 months ago #20037

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by Cernex on topic Re: Hello Techies

Good to meet cha' dude. Really interested in your fan edits and with what else you can come up with, :P
11 years 2 months ago #20043

Time to create page: 0.397 seconds