My first time on this site... since 2011. Hi Memo!

• sanch_earl
  • sanch_earl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Micronian
  • Micronian
  • Thank you received: 0

My first time on this site... since 2011. Hi Memo! was created by sanch_earl

Been a long time since I was last here. Honestly, I'd forgotten about this site (even though I designed some of the gif. avatars for profile selection). But suddenly I get an e-mail saying you missed me. :) So here I am, wanting to know how everyone has been doing, and to share a bit about my own goings on.

Robotech is still my favorite anime series of all time... but I've certainly found other hobbies to waste/spend time on. My most recent silly ones are Adventure Time, Teen Titans Go!, an addictive FTP app called Puzzle&Dragons, and then there's taking care of my daughter, who is under 2 years of age. This is us last Halloween, dressed up as characters from an Adventure Time gender bender episode:

I'm sure like most people here, I miss the old days, when the robotech.com forum was... you know... actually there, and hoppin, and K.I.S.S. and K.I.L.L. were having fun jawing at each other in the lounge, and even the IRC chat had some lurkers. Alas, I guess all good things really do come to an end. Still, "Edge of Tomorrow" kicked butt, right?

Rambling, I know. Anywho, if you recognize me (sanch_earl of the old robotech.com forum), let me know how you've been!
8 years 7 months ago #21336

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• SIGHUP
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Admin this!
  • Thank you received: 32

Replied by SIGHUP on topic My first time on this site... since 2011. Hi Memo!

Welcome back! Well as you may know nothing has really changed in the Robotech world except for Sony owning the rights to RLAM. Life does indeed go on. You ever attend any conventions? Adventure Time and Teen Titans are fun.
--David Pena
SIGHUP
www.robotechx.com - a fandom based site | RIP Carl Macek (1951-2010)
8 years 7 months ago #21338

• Thank you received: 554

Replied by ds55 on topic My first time on this site... since 2011. Hi Memo!

heyo and welcome back im the ol deepspace55 guy B)

yeah i miss the ol rt.com.
Macross forever :D

#Biden not my President!
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by ds55. Reason: none
8 years 7 months ago #21342
Attachments:

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic My first time on this site... since 2011. Hi Memo!

HEY DS,

SANCHO
WELCOME BACK. NICE TO ENJOY FAMILY AND A GREAT FAMILY THERE IN YOUR PIC.

HEHEHE
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by MEMO1DOMINION.
8 years 7 months ago #21345

Time to create page: 0.368 seconds