Favorite Anime

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by monkeyDhugo on topic Re:Favorite Anime

Anime is so great
15 years 2 months ago #2473

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Replied by monkeyDhugo on topic Re:Favorite Anime

were can i talk about street fighter 4??
Last edit: 15 years 2 months ago by monkeyDhugo. Reason: forgot picture
15 years 2 months ago #2474
Attachments:

Replied by HashiNoUsagi on topic Re:Favorite Anime

monkeyDhugo wrote:

Naruto and Bleach have way to many fillers... if i wanted to see a series that has over 100 filler episodes i would watch Inyuasha...One Piece is theee way to go. but of course Cowboy Bebop is thee best..BELIVE IT:P you hafta check it out.

I have to agree with monkeyDhugo on this sentiment. Not too big on series with fillers. They have some great action sequences and sometimes the story is great, but they almost always veer off course and go sour.
Hasn't done anything stupid enough to get banned from any forum.....yet.
15 years 1 month ago #2777

• SIGHUP
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Admin this!
  • Thank you received: 32

Replied by SIGHUP on topic Re:Favorite Anime

That's why when fillers come in. Just skip them. Although I have to admit the 12 ninja guardian filler while a bit too long. Fit in nicely.

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Not sure what's going on now with the metrosexual frog. But I'll wait until fillers are done and continue. Can't wait to see the

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
--David Pena
SIGHUP
www.robotechx.com - a fandom based site | RIP Carl Macek (1951-2010)
15 years 1 month ago #2836

• xXxBAzzARxXx
  • Micronian
  • Micronian
  • Bye Bye Mars

Replied by xXxBAzzARxXx on topic Re:Favorite Anime

we can agree that anime is great, but other than macross/robotech, what anime would you say you would recommend that made you feel GREAT, to put it simple what anime did you choose and list why you choose it.

well i love a lot of anime and its really hard to choose which one i would really recommend.

but i think im going with

Full Metal Panic!

it has

action B)
drama :ohmy:
comedy :laugh:
mecha :silly:
romance :kiss:
suspense :blink:

theres three series to this anime

Full Metal Panic!

Full Metal Panic! Fummofu

Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid

its really great.

It has to do with a secret organization(called Mithril) that is basically protecting the earth from terrorist and dictators, just taking out the bad guys to put it simple.
And on the mecha side i like how its not to fantasy like, its more realistic, other than the "black technology", its like a weapon / shield that is controlled by the will of the pilot. and the time setting is actually our time with the exceptions of some names changed and Afghanistan is actually called something else.

well hopefully this interested someone to check it out. :pinch:
WE WILL WIN!!!
Last edit: 15 years 16 hours ago by xXxBAzzARxXx.
15 years 16 hours ago #3262

Replied by HashiNoUsagi on topic Re:Favorite Anime

All of my favorite animes made me feel great =P

My favorites involve good characters and a great story.

The ones I listed have the drama, action, comedy, and romance. Cowboy Bebop has great music and has a lot of moments that make you think. Fushigi Yuugi is much more dramatic and has a bit more of a female audience aim to it. FLCL is just crazy. I do like series that make you think and have a realistic depth to the characters.

It's also important to have a lasting joy out of a series. Sometimes you'll watch a series and think it's great, but if you watch it again years later you might not feel the same way anymore. Or you might start watching it and it's great, but by time the series ends you realize the overall of the series isn't as good. I had this experience with Love Hina. The series started out great, but towards the end I was just irritated with it.
Hasn't done anything stupid enough to get banned from any forum.....yet.
15 years 12 hours ago #3269

• Viper
  • Sentinal
  • Sentinal
  • Destroid Tomahawk Aficianado

Replied by Viper on topic Re:Favorite Anime

Series: Macross Frontier, Macross Plus, RT

Movies: Appleseed, Appleseed: Ex Machina, Akira

Manga: Dominion, Dominion Conflict 1, No More Noise, Appleseed Books 1-4, Ghost in the Shell 1, 1.5, 2

That's all I got, for now...
Wrongfully Banned by MEMO1DOMINION on Robotech.com!

www.destroidslastdance.com
15 years 9 hours ago #3272

• Last_Valk_Standing
  • REF Member
  • REF Member
  • SDF-1 Shellback
  • Thank you received: 2

Replied by Last_Valk_Standing on topic Re:Favorite Anime

huh I keep seeing Cowboy Bebop in here but i've yet to actually see an episode, i'll have to correct that lol! As far as Bleach goes i don't mind the fillers too much, I just enjoy Kubo's work and the artwork is fantastic, especially in the fights between Grimmjow and Ichigo. However the Bount arc was a bit of a squeeze. The Manga deffinitly is awesome though.

I can't wait to add a new Robotech arc to my list....
Co-Commander, Vulture Flight 59th Combined Tactical Operations Group (Gamma Wing)

Member of AkL
Huge fan of Attention On Deck website.

Official Reporter for MNN (Macross News Network LOL)
14 years 11 months ago #3281

Replied by moongirl on topic Re:Favorite Anime

Favorite anime?

Well...to be honest, I don't really watch much TV and I probably wouldn't be very good at remembering to turn it on if I wasn't too terribly interested in a show in the first place. ^^; That said, there have been shows that I've seen over the last decade or so that have stuck with me (mostly because I've gotten all fangirly over some character or other XD):

Speed Racer (of course, that's my gateway show ^_^), Sailor Moon (particularly "R"), Ronin Warriors/Samurai Troopers, Android Kikaider: The Animation, Cyborg 009 (still haven't seen the whole series, though), and Macross/Robotech. I'm also going to go ahead and put Mobile Suit Gundam on the list, since I watched that show this summer and seem to have completely cracked out on it (there's a whole rambling story behind that, but this isn't the place for it XD;).

Anyway, that's my basic list.
My friends told me I was gullible and I believed them.
14 years 7 months ago #4986

Replied by Richardmvela on topic Re:Favorite Anime

Simply Put GUNDAM!. I love Gundam, U.C. is the shit. Zeta is an amazing series.. ZZ not so much(1st half is retarded). I generally preffer mecha/space operas so RT obviously. Macross, also really like Raxephon.
Resisting Gravity's Pull on Our Souls!
14 years 7 months ago #5160

Time to create page: 0.459 seconds