• MEMO1DOMINION
  • MEMO1DOMINION's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • Thank you received: 114

PEANUTS 10-6-2015 was created by MEMO1DOMINION

Paul Feig to Produce Animated PEANUTS Movie, Due November 6, 2015

collider.com/paul-feig-peanuts-movie/

It’s the time of year to play the Peanuts holiday classic, It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown, and in no coincidence, today also brings news that Paul Feig will produce and oversee the animated Peanuts feature for Twentieth Century Fox and Blue Sky Studios. Directed by Steve Martino (Horton Hears a Who!), the Peanuts feature will be based on the iconic characters created by the late Charles Schulz. The script was written by Craig Schulz and the writing team of Bryan Schulz and Cornelius Uliano. Now due out November 6, 2015, Peanuts will mark Feig’s first animated feature and he couldn’t be happier. Hit the jump for what he had to say
“Growing up, Peanuts was my Star Wars. Charles Schulz’s characters influenced everything in my career, especially Freaks And Geeks. I’m thrilled I finally get to be pals with Charlie Brown and Snoopy.”.

Schulz’s son, Craig, also added:
“As we continue on our creative journey to bring my father’s characters to life, collaborating with a talent like Paul is a great step forward. Knowing how Peanuts, especially Charlie Brown’s never-give-up-attitude has influenced him throughout his life, makes this partnership even more meaningful.”
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
10 years 5 months ago #20769

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by Troubleman245 on topic Re: PEANUTS 10-6-2015

Maybe, THIS time Charlie Brown will finally be able to kick the football..Probably not..Lucy's evil man..
10 years 5 months ago #20771

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • MEMO1DOMINION's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re: PEANUTS 10-6-2015

FAN OF THE CLASSICS.

THOUGHT ALWAYS LIKE THE HOLIDAYS SPECIALS. WHATEVER ADVENTURE THEY GO INTO THIS TIME I HOPE ITS NOT OVERDONE. SMURFS COME INTO MIND.
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
10 years 5 months ago #20772

Time to create page: 0.247 seconds