The Walking Dead (TV series and comic discussion)

• LadyGrimes
  • LadyGrimes's Avatar Topic Author
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!
  • Thank you received: 947

Replied by LadyGrimes on topic The Walking Dead (TV series and comic discussion)

Realizing TWD isn't on tonight has me like

Thank you @AB for my adorable new avatar! <3
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alpha Bravo
7 years 3 months ago #24437

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

Replied by LadyGrimes on topic The Walking Dead (TV series and comic discussion)

So much red.......................

I don't even think GOT has this many deaths.

7 years 2 months ago #24516

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

I made my very first "Hey Carl" meme

7 years 2 months ago #24626

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

Time to update a thread that actually matters tyvm

So TWD is returning next Sunday <3 :woohoo:

and here's a promo

Let us hope that the Queen Bitch Carol we remember from Season 5 - 6A finally comes back to join the fight! We need her badly!

7 years 1 month ago #25067

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

Loved the Daryl & Carol reunion in 710 <33333

But now it's time to get back to Negan <3

promos and sneak peeks for 711!

Negan and Eugene interacting? OMG I never realized how much I wanted this!

also "Where's Daryl?"

I guess it's kind of like where's waldo but instead of looking for a dude in red and white stripes, you're looking for someone who doesn't bathe and uses grunts to communicate.

7 years 3 weeks ago #25361

• Thank you received: 573

Replied by Alpha Bravo on topic The Walking Dead (TV series and comic discussion)

"But Arfa Barfo! Why are you posting a Star Strek video in a Walking Dead thread?!"

Because everything this says about Sisko and Gul Dukat, likewise applies to Rick and Negan.

"Offers that are selected that the deposit paid the amount that we do not decide, or the pool, sipping mulled wine, and in addition you can play table tennis, there is one drawback, I do not have rights." - random spambot (translated)
The following user(s) said Thank You: LadyGrimes
7 years 2 weeks ago #25448

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

Yeah haven't been updating this thread because of my disappointment with Season 7. I had high hopes and the first half wasn't bad but the second half more or less was full of FILLER oh and bad CGI deer, demonstrating how poor of a budget this show has now because of cheap ass AMC

The showrunner Scott Gimple is really dragging this series down now and it all started with the crap from Season 6 such as dumpstergate Glenn and the horrible cliffhanger.

Last Friday the Season 8 trailer was released and it was just as lackluster, yet some fans are soooooo excited even though they can't see its crap they're being fed now.

Overall my excitement and enthusiasm for the show is dwindling. Even the comic is taking a shit turn now FFS like Scott gimple and Robert Kirkman are rubbing off on each other now.

I love the characters but hate where the show is going. If Season 8 doesn't improve and get its shit together then I just might drop it. Amc wants the show to run forever I hear, please you can't even keep up the quality the last two seasons, how the fuck do you expect this series to survive past Season 9 or even 10?

6 years 7 months ago #26228

• Thank you received: 573

Replied by Alpha Bravo on topic The Walking Dead (TV series and comic discussion)

As popular as the show is, you'd think they'd get a bigger budget.
"Offers that are selected that the deposit paid the amount that we do not decide, or the pool, sipping mulled wine, and in addition you can play table tennis, there is one drawback, I do not have rights." - random spambot (translated)
The following user(s) said Thank You: LadyGrimes
6 years 7 months ago #26230

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

Yeah IKR? Well it's known that AMC steals from TWD's budget to put into other shows. They did this for their other series MadMen when they stole from TWD's budget during Season 2 and that's why the characters spent all season on Hershel's farm.

6 years 7 months ago #26233

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

Well TWD is no longer the series I originally fell in love with, its devolved into shitty writing and cheap ass CGI that reminds me of syfy original movies.

Showrunner Scott Gimple has single handedly fucked up the story by deviating too much from the comic and inserting his original garbage that can only serve as filler!!!!!

But the real reason I am salty is because of the half assed written death of Carl Grimes! That's right AMC killed off Rick';s son who was the beacon of hope for Rick and the future all because actor is now eighteen and they didn't want to pay him as an adult so they told him his character was getting killed off two weeks before his eighteenth birthday!!! How fucking shitty can you get AMC?

And this happened after the actor was informed his character would have three more seasons at least, so what the fuck? I am so done it's not even funny.

I can't believe they would fuck up the series like this, its unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!

Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by LadyGrimes.
6 years 3 months ago #26434

Time to create page: 0.467 seconds