Wonder Woman trailers

• Thank you received: 20

Wonder Woman trailers was created by Sinn

Along with a Justice League movie I have been waiting for a studio to take a chance and do a Wonder Woman LAM.

IMO, the recent trailers for Warner Bros. Wonder Woman movie are a mixed bag. On the one hand, WW definitely looks like a bad ass. On the other hand, I feel like I am watching Captain America: The First Avenger with a female lead. The only thing that is missing is Hydra and the Red Skull. :(

Is it just me or does Wonder Woman feel like a rehash of something that we have seen already?
The following user(s) said Thank You: LadyGrimes, Alpha Bravo
7 years 5 months ago #23996

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!
  • Thank you received: 947

Replied by LadyGrimes on topic Wonder Woman trailers

Sinn wrote: Along with a Justice League movie I have been waiting for a studio to take a chance and do a Wonder Woman LAM.

IMO, the recent trailers for Warner Bros. Wonder Woman movie are a mixed bag. On the one hand, WW definitely looks like a bad ass. On the other hand, I feel like I am watching Captain America: The First Avenger with a female lead. The only thing that is missing is Hydra and the Red Skull. :(

Is it just me or does Wonder Woman feel like a rehash of something that we have seen already?

No it totally feels like a rehash because of today's over-saturation of superhero movies, cause after a while they all start to look the same.

I wasn't a big fan of the first Captain America movie, but I loved Winter Soldier and Civil War to bits.
Batman VS Superman was meh but IMO Wonder Woman kind of saved it. So I'm glad she's getting her own movie <3

But yeah there's way too many superhero movies coming out. I'm still not down for Aquaman either, even though they've managed to make him look like less of a pansy.

Thank you @AB for my adorable new avatar! <3
7 years 5 months ago #24015

• Thank you received: 573

Replied by Alpha Bravo on topic Wonder Woman trailers

Well they both fight with a big gaudy shield, so I can certainly see the resemblence. But Wonder Woman is a DC hero so she also gets a Lasso of Truth, magic gauntlets that can deflect space lazors, a sword from Olympus, let's not forget she was hand-crafted by the gods, an invisibility jet, and in some versions, she can even fly.

Am I forgetting something? Probably. This is DC we're talking about.

TL;DR she would kick Captain America's ass
"Offers that are selected that the deposit paid the amount that we do not decide, or the pool, sipping mulled wine, and in addition you can play table tennis, there is one drawback, I do not have rights." - random spambot (translated)
The following user(s) said Thank You: LadyGrimes
7 years 5 months ago #24018

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!
  • Thank you received: 947

Replied by LadyGrimes on topic Wonder Woman trailers

Alpha Bravo wrote: Well they both fight with a big gaudy shield, so I can certainly see the resemblence. But Wonder Woman is a DC hero so she also gets a Lasso of Truth, magic gauntlets that can deflect space lazors, a sword from Olympus, let's not forget she was hand-crafted by the gods, an invisibility jet, and in some versions, she can even fly.

Am I forgetting something? Probably. This is DC we're talking about.

TL;DR she would kick Captain America's ass

Now this is the crossover we need.

Thank you @AB for my adorable new avatar! <3
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alpha Bravo
7 years 5 months ago #24020

Time to create page: 0.424 seconds