Recuerdan esta Pagina - Libreto de Shadow Rising

• Thank you received: 0

Recuerdan esta Pagina - Libreto de Shadow Rising was created by Juan

robotechshrine.blogspot.com/

aqui hablaban y ponian el libreto, luego desaparecio

esto era lo que originalmente estaba escrito

Thursday, September 20, 2007
Funimation vs. HG

From my last conversation with Tommy Yune in August, Funimation will not be contributing to the making of the next installment of Robotech: Shadow Rising. The details of this parting is the disagreement of creative control and the amount of financing. According to Tommy Yune, Harmony Gold's creative director, Funimation's monetary contributions demanded certain creative rights that Harmony Gold was not willing to relinquish. In Tommy's words, "Harmony Gold has always taken great pride in Robotech, and we were not ready to give up certain story integrity. " From a short conversation with Kevin McKeever, Harmony Gold's self-proclaimed "Operations Coordinator", he said, "We want to make sure Robotech stays in the best hands possible. Funimation approached us with the contract, and it called for us to give up things that all the fans would not like, such as movie direction, and production direction."

I have received no word from Funimation, but based on other info From Tommy Yune, Funimation proposed an undisclosed sum of money. In order to get that money, Harmony Gold would need to change the animation studios to a Japanese studio, and would need to share movie story and direction with Funimation. Funimation would then, still be responsible for distribution, and some sort of split profit would be made. This and other undisclosed proposals are what caused Harmony Gold and it's staff for Robotech to baulk on the deal. I was informed that Funimation will acquire the licensing for product such as marketing goods, apparel, and other items related to the franchise.

So, with that report, it's time to let you, the viewers chime in. What are your thoughts? What do you think Harmony Gold should do? Should they stick to their guns on this one, or let Funimation, who has experience with Japanese animation, get a green light to work with them?
This post is possible because of the inside information from Harmony Gold's staff consisting of Tommy Yune, Steve Yun, and Kevin McKeever.

Posted by rtfan1982 at 7:59 AM 1 comments

Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Thanks Robotech Creators for the scoop on the new RT Shadow Rising

Although I have been new to the blogging idea (been doing it on other blog sites for a year or so), I have never written a blog about my favorite anime... ROBOTECH!!! Robotech has been a part of my life since the early 90s, when my older brother had the video tapes and I'd watch it. Since I've been on the robotech.com website, I've had the opportunity to meet with its creative staff, and through my work at various anime clubs and writing articles in the anime world, sit down and engage in long conversations with them. While I do admit that I am not as close to Kevin, Steve Yun, and Tommy Yune, it appears that my influence and conversation has paid off.

Around the month of April (mid to late April), I had the opportunity to meet again with Tommy Yune and Steve Yun, at a local Mexican restaurant by Harmony Gold on Sunset Blvd. in Hollywood. Throughout the conversation, they spoke about the direction of the new animated movie they are preparing to make. Without a moments notice, Tommy pulled out a copy of what looked like a rough draft of a treatment that he and Steve had been working on Since February. Shocked as I was, I asked, "Is this the final product?" With a concerned look, Tommy quickly responded back, "we're working on that as we speak." He had asked me to read it over over, and let him know what he thought. Well, you can guess I was quite surprised, but I started reading. Through dinner, we talked over the story, and went through what was written. Well, all went well.

It wasn't until I got up to say goodbye, after Tommy and Steve left, that I realized that the draft was left at the table. Needless to say, I was floored. What threw me off even more was the next few events that would leave more questions. Over the next week or so, Tommy and Steve both called me a total of about a dozen times. Not once did they mention the left behind work, and for someone who spoke to just Tommy maybe once a month, I found this strange. Did they not want to admit leaving it there or even letting me read it? I had never seen them both so nice to me. On top of that, they mentioned that they wanted to fill me in on more details of what's going on in the world of Robotech, but seemed to indirectly bring up "keeping this hush". I believe Tommy's exact words were, "We have a lot of new ideas in the works, and as a professional in the industry, we feel we can trust you to keep all this hush hush." For the record, I am by no means a professional in any entertainment industry. Running a chain of anime clubs and being a co-manager at an anime store doesn't qualify me as one, I don't think.

Shortly afterward, around July, I had realized that one of Harmony Gold's fan advocate and long time employee, Tom Bateman had been fired. That was a serious blow to the team I regarded as a tight group. It was only after long thought that I recalled what Tommy and Steve had said about the working draft. I hope this was not what they meant when they said they were working on their story.

Over the past several months, since the time I've had the given draft of Shadow Rising, I've read it through countless times. Overall, I thought it very dry, and needed to have more solid plot direction, more new characters, and more "realistic" actions and human behavior conditions. There were many issues left, but my biggest question was, what do I do with it? Well, as it's been several months since my last conversation with Tommy, and with all the news about a live-action film coming, I figured, "Why not let the fans decide if they like the story or not?" So, without further ado, here is the Draft:

Ok el chiste es que las paginas del libreto estaban abajo de este escrito. Yo tengo una copia de esta page con los links los cuales están activos!

pero no se que hacer darlos a la luz publica? Cuando yo se que HG tienen a sus abogados trabajando en eso?

No se espero sus comentarios
15 years 5 months ago #1789

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re:Recuerdan esta Pagina - Libreto de Shadow Rising

DEJA AVERIGO ALGO...

GRACIAS POR LAS NOTICIAS
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
15 years 5 months ago #1797

• Byron-Hunter
  • Micronian
  • Micronian
  • Hacia las Estrellas

Replied by Byron-Hunter on topic Re:Recuerdan esta Pagina - Libreto de Shadow Rising

Muy bunas noticias
averigua mas....
Una pregunta este foro es mas seguro q el anterior que se lleno de virus???
Donde se Libra una Batalla se aprecia la vida
15 years 5 months ago #1807

• Lobizon
  • REF Member
  • REF Member
  • Bounty Hunter! =☠=
  • Thank you received: 4

Replied by Lobizon on topic Re:Recuerdan esta Pagina - Libreto de Shadow Rising

Byron Hunter wrote:

Mira, desde fines del año pasado hasta hoy el sitio tanto como el foro del mismo no sufrido ningún tipo de ataque ya sea de spam u otro tipo así que me animaria a decir que es seguro Byron Hunter pero uno nunca sabe.

Saludos Lobi y bienvenido ;)
15 years 5 months ago #1808

• Byron-Hunter
  • Micronian
  • Micronian
  • Hacia las Estrellas

Replied by Byron-Hunter on topic Re:Recuerdan esta Pagina - Libreto de Shadow Rising

Hola lobi otra pregunta.
Como puedo añadir un video de youtube al foro?
Donde se Libra una Batalla se aprecia la vida
15 years 5 months ago #1809

• Lobizon
  • REF Member
  • REF Member
  • Bounty Hunter! =☠=
  • Thank you received: 4

Replied by Lobizon on topic Re:Recuerdan esta Pagina - Libreto de Shadow Rising

Byron Hunter wrote:

Hola lobi otra pregunta.
Como puedo añadir un video de youtube al foro?

Aquí te dejo un link donde podemos aclarar toda nuestras dudas acerca del funcionamiento del foro y así dejamos de hacer offtopic en otro temas.

Preguntas y rspuestas

Saludos Lobi ;)
15 years 5 months ago #1811

Replied by Juan on topic Re:Recuerdan esta Pagina - Libreto de Shadow Rising

Byron Hunter wrote:

Muy bunas noticias
averigua mas....

bienvenido a Bordo
15 years 5 months ago #1818

Replied by Cyclone on topic Re:Recuerdan esta Pagina - Libreto de Shadow Rising

Que bien... eso sigue vigente?????
15 years 1 month ago #2652

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re:Recuerdan esta Pagina - Libreto de Shadow Rising

BUENO, ESTAMOS PREPARANDO LA PAGINA PARA PODER HACERLO EN ESPANOL. ESPERO DAVID, WEBMASTER DE ROBOTECHX, TENGA TODO LISTO. DE AHI PODREMOS AGREGAR COSAS Y SE ACUPARA AYUDA DE TODOS.

HEHEHE
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
15 years 1 month ago #2674

Replied by Juan on topic Re:Recuerdan esta Pagina - Libreto de Shadow Rising

Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by Juan. Reason: Ya no tiene importancia
14 years 11 months ago #3564

Time to create page: 0.376 seconds