13 years 2 days ago #15187

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• ps99041
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by ps99041 on topic Re: Take the poll

blackconvoy_D01 wrote:

ps99041 wrote:

Hey Black, I just remembered you forgot to include the MOST important Robotech production currently in development: The Robotech Documentary! There might actually be 1 person who wants to see it more than the animated productions.

Yes but since Ive been temporaily infected with McKeeverism, I can't think about that one person. LOL. There's a documentary being worked on?

Yeah, they're working on an official Robotech Documentary which, according Tommy, is just as much part of Robotech as the animated Robotech. They haven't revealed much on it though they've posted behind the scenes images of cast members setting up to be interviewed. I can't imagine anyone wanting to actually PAY for this as, if anything, it should be included as a bonus feature on whatever animated feature they can actually squeeze out but Kevin has stated that there is strong demand for seeing the documentary. I guess it'll be exciting Kevin's hotel room, the "excited" fans at the initial sidequel trailer screening, or the newest hard drive bought by HG. My heart's racing just thinking about this as I type...
13 years 2 days ago #15188

• Zen72
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Zen72 on topic Re: Take the poll

ps99041 wrote:

blackconvoy_D01 wrote:

ps99041 wrote:

Hey Black, I just remembered you forgot to include the MOST important Robotech production currently in development: The Robotech Documentary! There might actually be 1 person who wants to see it more than the animated productions.

Yes but since Ive been temporaily infected with McKeeverism, I can't think about that one person. LOL. There's a documentary being worked on?

Yeah, they're working on an official Robotech Documentary which, according Tommy, is just as much part of Robotech as the animated Robotech. They haven't revealed much on it though they've posted behind the scenes images of cast members setting up to be interviewed. I can't imagine anyone wanting to actually PAY for this as, if anything, it should be included as a bonus feature on whatever animated feature they can actually squeeze out but Kevin has stated that there is strong demand for seeing the documentary. I guess it'll be exciting Kevin's hotel room, the "excited" fans at the initial sidequel trailer screening, or the newest hard drive bought by HG. My heart's racing just thinking about this as I type...

And since Charlie Sheen's contract with Warner Brothers was terminated, can you imagine those funds going towards the Robotech Live Action Movie???? :woohoo:

Hotel Rooms, Hard Drives, Charlie Sheen.....OH MY!!!! :P

(SHAKES HEAD)...Hard Drives....who's running that Robotech Marketing Depratment?.. :lol:

And coming soon....REBUTTALS ALL IN CAPS. :blink:
Last edit: 13 years 2 days ago by Zen72.
13 years 2 days ago #15189

• blackconvoy_D01
  • blackconvoy_D01's Avatar Topic Author
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by blackconvoy_D01 on topic Re: Take the poll

What really embarrasing for them was that earlier in the week I called out McKeever for his attitude, and the lack of info on new projects, which I suppied references for, and the McKeeverist just prove me right by posting their $100.00 hard drive as news.
My appreciation pics page:
www.flickr.com/photos/26350372@N04/
13 years 2 days ago #15190

• ps99041
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by ps99041 on topic Re: Take the poll

blackconvoy_D01 wrote:

What really embarrasing for them was that earlier in the week I called out McKeever for his attitude, and the lack of info on new projects, which I suppied references for, and the McKeeverist just prove me right by posting their $100.00 hard drive as news.

But it really is important news! To quote a future Memo post: "SHOWS THINGS HAPPENING AT HG. PRODUCTION MOVING." Yeah, things are happening, but production is going in the wrong direction as Shadow Rising should be in the can before a sidequel is even thought about. Still, didn't HG buy 2 terabyte hard drives last year for production which makes this 500GB purchase insignificant? They can't be full from Shadow Rising or LAM work since both are in active development and word documents don't take up that much space.
I also saw the post you made about McKeever's attitude and it looks like there weren't many people who cared to comment since most probably were turned off from the tantrum thread he closed. In fact, the rt.com site has become more quiet than usual.
Last edit: 13 years 2 days ago by Lobizon. Reason: saving space!
13 years 2 days ago #15192

Replied by Operator7G on topic Re: Take the poll

No, no, no! From what I heard they save all their documents in Notepad, that's why they need to use 500GB and not 2TB drives.
13 years 2 days ago #15196

• blackconvoy_D01
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter

ps99041 wrote:

blackconvoy_D01 wrote:

But it really is important news! To quote a future Memo post: "SHOWS THINGS HAPPENING AT HG. PRODUCTION MOVING." Yeah, things are happening, but production is going in the wrong direction as Shadow Rising should be in the can before a sidequel is even thought about. Still, didn't HG buy 2 terabyte hard drives last year for production which makes this 500GB purchase insignificant? They can't be full from Shadow Rising or LAM work since both are in active development and word documents don't take up that much space.

Speaking of which, I'm surprised he hasn't chimmed in regarding the news of the most important piece in the production of the new anime.
13 years 2 days ago #15197

• Lobizon
  • REF Member
  • REF Member
  • Bounty Hunter! =☠=
  • Thank you received: 4

Replied by Lobizon on topic Re: Take the poll

Operator7G wrote:

No, no, no! From what I heard they save all their documents in Notepad, that's why they need to use 500GB and not 2TB drives.

Hey! guys try to stay on topic and keep talking about the poll subjet and not computer hardware.;)
Last edit: 13 years 2 days ago by Lobizon.
13 years 2 days ago #15198

• Zen72
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Zen72 on topic Re: Take the poll

THIS JUST IN ON ROBOTECH.COM'S FRONT PAGE!!!

Shadow Chronicles Soundtrack On iTunes!
The soundtrack for Robotech: The Shadow Chronicles is now available at the iTunes Store!

Proof is in the puddin'. GET THEM PRODUCTION CELS READY!!!!

WHOOPS!......April 18, 2007 :woohoo:

My bad.... :blush:

Just noticed...doesn't the father of McKeeverism close his posts;

Kevin McKeever
ROBOTECH.com

Well now...THAT explains ALOT. :dry:
13 years 2 days ago #15200

• blackconvoy_D01
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter

I'm dissapointed we only have 12 votes so far. But SR is winning so that's a plus. I'm not totally against the sidquel, but again it shouldn't be the main and sole anime production HG is working on. Finish what you start.
13 years 2 days ago #15202

Time to create page: 0.522 seconds