Would U like a new Soundtrack for Shadow Rising?Michael bradley onboard?

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re: Who would like to see a new Soundtrack for Shadow Rising?

rtsurfer wrote:

First, as far as I can tell the question still hasn't been answered, is Michael Bradley being/will be asked to participate in RTLLA or is he being excluded from RTLLA? Besides NOT "being asked" and "excluded" are pretty much the same thing, both insure he won't be involved in the RTLLA project, so not really so way different.

YOU WONT GET THE ANSWER YET AND TOMMY SAID WHY.

Looking back now, my wording of the other thread title and question could have been more diplomatic, but as far as I can tell the question, however you want to word it, still remains unanswered by Tommy or other HG staff. While I initially didn't understand all of the circumstances, I did check my info and posted a correction which was pretty much confirmed by Tommy's answers in his interview. Except for whether Michael Bradley has been or will be asked to participate in the RTLLA production, unless I somehow totally missed this answer.

IF YOU WANT TO BE DIPLOMATIC ABOUT IT THEN COOL. PUT DOWN WHAT THE MANAGER IS SAYING. QUOTES IF POSSIBLE. SO FAR TOMMY CAME OUT AND TOLD HIS SIDE AND WE YET HAVE TO HEAR WHAT THE MANAGER SAYS. MAYBE SHE HAS SAID IT AND I MISSED IT SOMEHOW SINCE I DON'T HANG AROUND THE CIRCLES WHERE SHE DOES.

IF YOU GOING TO BE THE IN BETWEEN GUY THEN THAT'S GREAT. ANYTHING TO HELP MICHAEL IN THE LONG RUN.

As I've said before, I feel any New Generation or Yellow/Lancer project, such as Robotech Love Live Alive, should have Michael Bradley's involvement with the score and songs. You can tell I feel very strongly about it.

I DO THE SAME. IF YOU CAN PUT WHAT I AM ASKING, THEN MAYBE WE CAN HELP THINGS MOVE ALONG. THERE IS STILL TIME.
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by MEMO1DOMINION.
12 years 3 months ago #18026

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re: Would U like a new Soundtrack for Shadow Rising?Michael bradley onboard?

P.S. SINCE RUNNING TWO TOPICS ON SAME ISSUE I AM COMBINING. GOING BACK AND FORTH ON THE SAME TOPIC ON 2 THREADS JUST TO MUCH.
12 years 3 months ago #18027

• rtsurfer
  • rtsurfer's Avatar Topic Author
  • REF Member
  • REF Member
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by rtsurfer on topic Re: Would U like a new Soundtrack for Shadow Rising?Michael bradley onboard?

I'm not sure whether her posts were as a manager, as a friend or both. Tommy already addressed most of what was said anyway.
The Michael Bradley thread was started because I was concerned he was going to be left out of the RTLLA production. You wrote over 10 months ago "THE VISITS FOR THE VOICE ACTORS AT HG IN PAST ANNOUNCED IN PAST PODCAST HAS TO DO WITH THIS [HG ROBOTECH "2011" (NO NAME AS OF YET) PROJECT]", there were reports that Cam Clarke (Lancer's VA) announced RTLLA at the tribute, and I read that Michael Bradley hadn't been contacted to participate in the project. I don't even know if they have completed animation yet, but contacting VA's and not the singing voice of Yellow/Lancer seemed odd to me and a potential red flag.
Could you please refresh my memory as to why Tommy said we won't get an answer yet?
"rtsurfer's two cent..." ;O)

rtsurfer's ROBOTECH archive
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by rtsurfer.
12 years 3 months ago #18032

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re: Would U like a new Soundtrack for Shadow Rising?Michael bradley onboard?

rtsurfer wrote:

I'm not sure whether her posts were as a manager, as a friend or both. Tommy already addressed most of what was said anyway.

COULD BE. I JUST LOOK AT WHAT BEEN GOING ON.

1.MICHAEL BUSY FOR SOME RECORDINGS OR MUSIC PRODUCTIONS

2.HG MOVING ON PRODUCTIONS WITHOUT WAITING FOR MICHAEL

3.HG MOVES ON WITH STEVE WITTMACK WHO ALSO WORKED ON ROBOTECH MUSIC.

4. TEAM MICHAEL SITS OUT THE SCREENING. BLAMES ON BAD EMAIL. BUT GOOD MANAGER HAS THE OBLIGATION TO CALL BACK OR GET MORE INFO FOR HIS CLIENT WHEN SOMETHING BIG IS INVOLVED. A GOOD MANAGER NEVER DISMISSES A GOOD OPPORTUNITY FOR PUBLICITY. IF MANY OF THE STAFF RESPONDED ON THEIR OWN WITH SAME EMAIL... THEN WHY NOT MICHAEL?

5.STAFF WAS CONTACTED FOR BIRTH DATES ON CALENDAR. MICHAEL'S NOT IN IT. MAYBE DID NOT WANT IT OUT. SOME VOICE ACTORS DID NOT WANT THE AGE OUT.

The Michael Bradley thread was started because I was concerned he was going to be left out of the RTLLA production.

IT ALL DEPENDS ON BOTH PARTY'S.

AS WE CAN SEE, TEAM MICHAEL BRADLEY (ADDING MANAGER TO THIS TEAM SINCE ITS MUCH OF THE INFO COMING OUT) HAS NOT PARTICIPATED IN MUCH OF HG DOINGS AS OF LATE. EITHER MICHAEL HAS OTHER PRIORITY'S OR HG MOVING ON WITH OTHER PRODUCTIONS. AS WELL AS HOW THE HANDLING OF "WHAT IS OWED" TO MICHAEL THAT IS IN DISPUTE WHICH HAVE BOTH PARTY'S IN DISPUTE OF WHAT IS RIGHT IN "WHAT IS OWED". ALSO IF NO AGREEMENT BETWEEN BOTH PARTY'S CAN LEAD TO MICHAEL NOT PARTICIPATING IN RLLA.

You wrote over 10 months ago "THE VISITS FOR THE VOICE ACTORS AT HG IN PAST ANNOUNCED IN PAST PODCAST HAS TO DO WITH THIS [HG ROBOTECH "2011" (NO NAME AS OF YET) PROJECT]"

CORRECT. WHICH MICHAEL KNEW OF THIS PROJECT AS OF WAY BACK BEFORE THAT BEFORE NEW MANAGER GOT INVOLVED WITH HIM.

there were reports that Cam Clarke (Lancer's VA) announced RTLLA at the tribute,

CORRECT.

and I read that Michael Bradley hadn't been contacted to participate in the project.

HE'S BEEN CONTACTED AND KNOWS OF THE PROJECT FOR YEARS. I THINK HE WAS ONE OF THE FIRST TO KNOW.

AGAIN, THERE IS MORE TO IT NOW FROM WHAT I POSTED AT TOP OF THIS POST

I don't even know if they have completed animation yet, but contacting VA's and not the singing voice of Yellow/Lancer seemed odd to me and a potential red flag.

AGAIN.. MICHAEL KNOWS OF THE PROJECT. YOU JUST NOT BEEN TOLD THAT HE KNEW.

WHAT HAS TO SETTLE FIRST IS WHAT TEAM MICHAEL WANTS NOW.

Could you please refresh my memory as to why Tommy said we won't get an answer yet?

PRODUCTION IS NOT THERE YET. SAME WITH WHO VOICING WHAT.

AGAIN, IT ALL DEPENDS ON TEAM MICHAEL AND TEAM HG.

MY OWN OPINION, IF LEGAL RAMBLINGS GET INVOLVED IN THE MIX UP THEN THE PRODUCTION WONT WAIT FOR THE LEGAL STUFF TO SETTLE AND RLLA WILL START AND FINISH WITHOUT MICHAEL. I COULD BE WRONG BUT BY THE WAY TEAM MICHAEL BEEN AVOIDING SOME OF HG PROJECTS AS OF LATE AND HOW HG HAS NOT SETTLE WITH MICHAEL THEN THIS IS THE CONCLUSION I COULD COME TOO.

I DON'T KNOW WHERE TEAM MICHAEL AND TEAM HG ARE IN THE TALKS. BUT WE WILL KNOW SOON THIS YEAR SINCE THE PROJECT COULD FINISH BY END OF YEAR.
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by MEMO1DOMINION.
12 years 2 months ago #18033

Time to create page: 0.469 seconds