The Reign of the Haydonites is Ending...

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re: The Reign of the Haydonites is Ending...

Gubaba wrote:

The amount of people just making shit up in this thread is making me sorry I ever started it.

Look, here are the facts: Funimation is discontinuing four titles, including Shadow Chronicles. We don't know why.

We also know that Funimation is suing the companies that ADV split into when it went bankrupt.

We know that Shadow Chronicles will, very soon, not be available. We know that the remnants of ADV are being sued. We know that the remnants of ADV have countersued.

Anything else is just speculation, and should be treated with the disdain it deserves.

HAHAHA...

OK MAN. I WON'T PLAY NO MORE... MOVING ON
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
12 years 2 months ago #18143

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 3

Replied by MaverickLSC on topic Re: The Reign of the Haydonites is Ending...

Memo wrote;

IMO, WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED IF THERE WAS A CLAUSE ATTACHED TO THE DEAL FOR SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES BESIDES EXPERATION.

Yes memo, when a business files for chapter 11 or enters receivership the rights whatever they may be that they held as licensees reverts back to the original licensor.

Gubaba wrote;

The amount of people just making shit up in this thread is making me sorry I ever started it.

You should be sorry, you're the one building this pile ;)

Gubaba wrote;

We also know that Funimation is suing the companies that ADV split into when it went bankrupt.

So how does that involve Harmony Gold? HG wasnt' even listed in the suit, let alone subpoenaed. Funimation suit obviously is with ADV and not Harmony Gold.

Gubaba wrote;

We know that Shadow Chronicles will, very soon, not be available.

So you're worried then Gubaba that you're missing out on a lucky opprotunity to watch Robotech: The Shadow Chronicles.

Good news, it's here;

www.robotech.com/store/viewcategory.php?id=20

Digital downloads from likes of Netflix, iTunes, Xbox Live, Zune which you can put it on your hard drive, USB stick, portable device or even burn it to DVD!

Plus it's available on Hulu as well, so treat yourself and buy this NOWWWWWW!!!!!! :woohoo:

Gubaba wrote;

Anything else is just speculation, and should be treated with the disdain it deserves.

I suggest you google 'term limitations' then we'll talk.

Mav...
The Sergeant Hartman of Robotech.com
12 years 2 months ago #18158

• Gubaba
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Gubaba on topic Re: The Reign of the Haydonites is Ending...

MaverickLSC wrote:

Gubaba wrote;

You should be sorry, you're the one building this pile ;)

I am? How so?

MaverickLSC wrote:

Gubaba wrote;

So how does that involve Harmony Gold? HG wasnt' even listed in the suit, let alone subpoenaed. Funimation suit obviously is with ADV and not Harmony Gold.

Erm, when did I say HG was involved? I think you must be thinking of someone else.

Gubaba wrote;

MaverickLSC wrote:

We know that Shadow Chronicles will, very soon, not be available.

So you're worried then Gubaba that you're missing out on a lucky opprotunity to watch Robotech: The Shadow Chronicles.

Good news, it's here;

www.robotech.com/store/viewcategory.php?id=20

Digital downloads from likes of Netflix, iTunes, Xbox Live, Zune which you can put it on your hard drive, USB stick, portable device or even burn it to DVD!

Plus it's available on Hulu as well, so treat yourself and buy this NOWWWWWW!!!!!! :woohoo:

Good point, I should've specified that very soon it won't be available on DVD or Blu-Ray.

As for buying it, no thanks. I saw it on Youtube years ago, and found it as dull as dishwater. Not something I'd pay money for.

Gubaba wrote;

MaverickLSC wrote:

I suggest you google 'term limitations' then we'll talk.

Mav...

Who's building the pile now, Mav? B)
12 years 2 months ago #18160

Time to create page: 0.249 seconds