Robotech The Shadow Chronicles does mention

• Pizza-the-Hutt
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Robotech The Shadow Chronicles does mention was created by Pizza-the-Hutt

In the movie Robotech The Shadow Chronicles the items mentioned from Macross are:

Skull Squadron
Protoculture

And people from Robotech.com say things like:
"We've established, without refute, that Shadow Chronicles goes out of its way to avoid the stuff HG has no right to (mainly Macross characters and designs). The people who feel HG does have a right should then be the ones bringing some proof to the table. Seeing as they have no proof (since they are wrong) they're just getting petulant."

"Um... yes... that's my point. Maia Sterling is half-Zentradi, yet they go out of their way not to say she's half-Zentradi. They say "half-alien" instead. They're actively avoiding using anything Macross"

Point is,People say that Robotech avoided anything Macross,but they used 2 key words.

Just check this link to see what this means:
www.robotech.com/community/forum/read.php?id=2007944&forumid=31

Peace out folks,And remember...Robotech OWNS!
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by Pizza-the-Hutt.
14 years 7 months ago #5372
The topic has been locked.
  • Viper
  • Sentinal
  • Sentinal
  • Destroid Tomahawk Aficianado
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by Viper on topic Re:Robotech The Shadow Chronicles does mention

As with the notion that 'SDF-1', 'Rick Hunter', and 'Sterling', these are rather ambiguous claims. 'Skull Squadron' and 'Protoculture' (Robotech's uage of the word) are somewhat different from the original Macross usage.

'Skull Squadron' isn't an exclusive Macross design item or plot mechanism. If it was, the US Navy could have a damn good case to sue the Macross creators for blatant copywright infringement. But then again, the estates of those families related to the pirates of old could sue the US Navy for intelectual property violations if they so chose. The point is, Skull Squadron isn't something that could be contested. (Also, remember this: The symbol for Skull Squadron in RT:TSC is quite different from the original Macross-saga insignia.)

Protoculture, in the RT usage, is an organic energy source, NOT an ancient space-fairing race (As the term used in Macross), so that's a non-issue.

Sorry, Pizza... Try again.
Wrongfully Banned by MEMO1DOMINION on Robotech.com!

www.destroidslastdance.com
14 years 7 months ago #5373
  • Pizza-the-Hutt
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Pizza-the-Hutt on topic Re:Robotech The Shadow Chronicles does mention

Oh my gosh,

You macross fanboys never give it a rest especially when being owned in a debate you make another fox hole to hide in.It is so funny,I sure cannot wait to see how this continues.

Like I said Robbie,

Ahh never mind.
14 years 7 months ago #5374
  • Viper
  • Sentinal
  • Sentinal

Don't blame me if your contentions are so thin they could be sold in K-Mart as cheap lingerie.

If you're truly looking for some type of indication that RT sneaks Macross references into it's newer stuff, then you're going to be out of luck. There's not going to be any.

Robotech owns nothing other than Robotech. Deal with it.

14 years 7 months ago #5375
  • Pizza-the-Hutt
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Pizza-the-Hutt on topic Re:Robotech The Shadow Chronicles does mention

Trying to start a flame war to get me to call you names,do you macross fanboys ever show any indications of a normal life?

You macross fanboys said "nothing from macross used in Robotech" and yet I proven you all wrong and you cannot handle the fact I owned you and your macross fanboy followers with facts and your sad insults and trying to start a flamewar is proof.

But keep bumping the thread up.Do me the favor.

I was going to mention the skull patch too but you will bounce and squeek about that too.
14 years 7 months ago #5377
  • Viper
  • Sentinal
  • Sentinal

If anyone's trying to start a flame war, Pizza, it's you.

My intention is, was, and always to engage in a legitimate, intelectual debate.

Your original post offered up an argument for HG's usage of certain machanisms possibly borrowed from the Macross OSM, and I simply provided a counterpoint, one that directly counters the original points you posted.

And, as is true to form for you, you resorted to your usual tactic when presented with a contradictory viewpoint. YOu began throwing names and immature, ridiculous, and unneeded attacks.

You macross fanboys never give it a rest especially when being owned in a debate you make another fox hole to hide in.It is so funny,I sure cannot wait to see how this continues.

You macross fanboys said "nothing from macross used in Robotech" and yet I proven you all wrong and you cannot handle the fact I owned you and your macross fanboy followers with facts and your sad insults and trying to start a flamewar is proof.

Do yourself, and everyone else here, a favor. Try and understadn WHAT a real debate is, and try to figure out how it works. It requires a couple things, and I'll try and spell them out.

First, it requires something more than blind conjecture. Do a bit of studying before you throw out an insignifigant factoid that can be refuted quite easlily.

Second, it requires courtesy. Now, I know that this is a foreign concept to you, but there are going to be people that disagree with you. You could do a lot better for yourself to understand this, instead of the constant flame-bashing and trolling of anyone with an opinion that doesn't agree with yours.

No need to thank me, I'm here to help.

14 years 7 months ago #5378
  • LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!
  • Thank you received: 947

Replied by LadyGrimes on topic Re:Robotech The Shadow Chronicles does mention

Thank you @AB for my adorable new avatar! <3
14 years 7 months ago #5380
  • isamu
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Admiral Commander & Chief lol

Replied by isamu on topic Re:Robotech The Shadow Chronicles does mention

wrong place for that video hp
if you like my art and would like to see more of my work go to isamu5979.deviantart.com/
you can also go Here www.robotechx.com/index.php?option=com_k...iew&catid=12&id=2025 to see all the Pin-up girls
ROBOTECH AVATARS HERE: www.robotechx.com/forums/2-x-fandom/4266-avatars.html#5619
14 years 7 months ago #5382
  • Pizza-the-Hutt
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Robbie,(you resemble Bobby from..never mind)
You said "No need to thank me,I'm here to help"

The only way to help is to go away and never come back or rid us of your existance and niether will come to pass because you Robotech haters (pretending to be Robotech fans) will not stop.

You would not know how to have a intelligent debate either because you cannot hold your own because you always hide behind seto's shadows or other macross fanboy shadows so please do not try to act like an adult because you are just embarressing yourself.
14 years 7 months ago #5383
  • LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!
  • Thank you received: 947

Replied by LadyGrimes on topic Re:Robotech The Shadow Chronicles does mention

isamu wrote:

wrong place for that video hp

no it's right where it belongs, how many times have we heard this same argument :|

Also

Thank you @AB for my adorable new avatar! <3
14 years 7 months ago #5389
Time to create page: 0.392 seconds