Playstation 3 vs xbox 360

• Pizza-the-Hutt
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Playstation 3 vs xbox 360 was created by Pizza-the-Hutt

Well it may seem that some like the junkbox (I mean xbox) 360 here and the games and systems and might indicate that people are not aware of what a Playstation 3 offers.

I will make it plain and simple.The song below is a better way to settle this,especially the end.

Enjoy

14 years 6 months ago #6076

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• SIGHUP
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Admin this!
  • Thank you received: 32

Replied by SIGHUP on topic Re:Playstation 3 vs xbox 360

Ah let the trash talk begin.

Actually YES. I don't know what the hell is wrong with me but after two refurbished XBOX 360s I STILL went ahead and purchase a brand new on. Or I think I got three rings of death on three different systems. But that is what I get for buying refurbished 360s from the 1st bad batch.

The last time I got one, I made sure it was the Jasper chipset. It was one of those XBOX 360 Arcade version, since I already had all the other stuff. I read on forums and blogs that the back of the unit had to read 12.1A.

So I went ahead and got it anyways. So far so good. I have not tried the PS3 at all so I cannot compare. In the beginning I went with the 360 because of the ability to do DLNA streams. I do so through my linux box using TwonkyMedia Server. But I think the PS3 can also do this.
--David Pena
SIGHUP
www.robotechx.com - a fandom based site | RIP Carl Macek (1951-2010)
14 years 6 months ago #6080
Attachments:

• MACROSS8511
  • Academy Cadet
  • Academy Cadet
  • The infamous...MACROSS8511
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by MACROSS8511 on topic Re:Playstation 3 vs xbox 360

Pizza the Hutt wrote:

Well it may seem that some like the junkbox (I mean xbox) 360 here and the games and systems and might indicate that people are not aware of what a Playstation 3 offers.

I will make it plain and simple.The song below is a better way to settle this,especially the end.

Enjoy

I love it! greeeeeeeat song...

Touche! :woohoo:
" I cant believe its not butter! "
14 years 6 months ago #6083

• isamu
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Admiral Commander & Chief lol
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by isamu on topic Re:Playstation 3 vs xbox 360

PS3 all the way, not that I'm a 360 Hater but dont want a system that breaks down on me! I still have a Wii somewhere in my closet :blink:
if you like my art and would like to see more of my work go to isamu5979.deviantart.com/
you can also go Here www.robotechx.com/index.php?option=com_k...iew&catid=12&id=2025 to see all the Pin-up girls
ROBOTECH AVATARS HERE: www.robotechx.com/forums/2-x-fandom/4266-avatars.html#5619
14 years 6 months ago #6085

Time to create page: 0.273 seconds