Okay to read The Sentinels without the rest?

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re: Okay to read The Sentinels without the rest?

MIlkManX wrote:

I guess it has more to do with the fact that the first half of the Sentinels is not a retread like the 1st half of SC is. Right from the start we are going new places and not retreading stuff we all saw.

WE COULD GO THE WAY OF THE COMICS AS WELL THOUGHT I DON'T THINK IT WILL HAPPEN EITHER.
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
10 years 7 months ago #20691

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• MIlkManX
  • Academy Cadet
  • Academy Cadet
  • There is no Robotech gospel
  • Thank you received: 1

Replied by MIlkManX on topic Re: Okay to read The Sentinels without the rest?

Honestly with the current structure at HG Robotech is not going anywhere right now. Soon to be forgotten again.

I have my doubts that the Live Action will even be made and that we will see Shadow Rising in the next 5-10 years.
10 years 7 months ago #20692

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re: Okay to read The Sentinels without the rest?

MIlkManX wrote:

Honestly with the current structure at HG Robotech is not going anywhere right now. Soon to be forgotten again.

I have my doubts that the Live Action will even be made and that we will see Shadow Rising in the next 5-10 years.

REALLY? FORGOTTEN IT WON'T. WITH THE CROSSOVER AND RPG TACTICS IN DECEMBER AND PALLADIUM BOOKS RELEASING ANOTHER BOOK.... DON'T THINK SO.

WILL SEE EARLY NEXT YEAR WHERE THEY ARE WITH SHADOW RISING. IF THEY HAVE SOMETHING TO SHOW THEN THERE WILL BE MORE TALK. PROBABLY WITH TEASERS AGAIN THAT WILL NOT BE PART OF THE ANIMATION.

NOW ON LIVE ACTION ALWAYS SAID AT LEAST OVER 8 YEARS BEFORE WE SEE ANY MOVEMENT. BEEN 6. THOUGHT 10 YEARS MORE IS TO LONG. HG WOULD HAVE TO SELL THE MOVIE RIGHTS AGAIN TO ANOTHER COMPANY.
10 years 7 months ago #20693

• MIlkManX
  • Academy Cadet
  • Academy Cadet

Well if it wasn't for good licensee's like Palladium it would have been forgotten a long time ago. Probably should be a separate thread but I think that HG is not doing an adequate job of managing this franchise.
10 years 7 months ago #20694

MIlkManX wrote:

Well if it wasn't for good licensee's like Palladium it would have been forgotten a long time ago. Probably should be a separate thread but I think that HG is not doing an adequate job of managing this franchise.

HOWEVER THEY MANAGE IT THEY HAVE NOT LOST THE LICENSE.

AND WB BOUGHT UP A HUGE CHUNK. SO THEY'LL DO FINE.
10 years 7 months ago #20696

• MIlkManX
  • Academy Cadet
  • Academy Cadet

Well anyway.

TO those that were on the fence or have never read the Sentinels books I give it a huge recommendation. FUN stuff and really interesting. Shame it was never made and now has been sorta swept under the rug.

I am now reading End of the Circle. B)
10 years 7 months ago #20698

MIlkManX wrote:

Well anyway.

TO those that were on the fence or have never read the Sentinels books I give it a huge recommendation. FUN stuff and really interesting. Shame it was never made and now has been sorta swept under the rug.

I am now reading End of the Circle. B)

HATED END OF THE CIRCLE. THOUGHT I READ THE BOOKS I GOT MORE INTO THE COMICS.

ALSO AN UPDATE FROM HG PANEL IN DENVER NDK 2013...

Robotech novels, including lost generation, to come out now available on e-books.
twitter.com/RobotechNews
10 years 7 months ago #20700

Time to create page: 0.322 seconds