Robotech Timeline for the Animation, Novels, and Comics

• Mecha-8
  • Mecha-8's Avatar Topic Author
  • Micronian
  • Micronian
  • Thank you received: 0

Robotech Timeline for the Animation, Novels, and Comics was created by Mecha-8

Hi Everyone. I’d like to let you know about my Robotech Continuity/Timeline pages. The link www.facebook.com/pages/Robotech-Timeline...3922577959529?ref=ts will take you to the Facebook fanpage, which in turn has links to a few important pages on the site:

www.megascifi.com/Robotech_Timeline.php
www.megascifi.com/Timeline_With_References.html
www.megascifi.com/Robotech_Continuity.php

My take on the continuity and timeline is a rather inclusive one. I offer a viewpoint based on certain material along with input I’ve received from Robotech authors. You’re welcome to check it out.

Thanks!
Mecha 8
12 years 3 weeks ago #18507

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by Maxmapster on topic Re: Robotech Timeline for the Animation, Novels, and Comics

I liked everything up to Robotech novel #18 - End of the Circle. Sure the book was enjoying to read and that idea to end the series there that was. Some would like to see it that way and others no. The idea of Newspace does throw alot of people through the loop. And Rem and Minmei's child becomes Zor. And the story happens all over again. Like a never ending story.

Waiting for the sequel to Robotech The Shadow Chronciles and hopefully see what happens with the SDF-3 crew and all.

I've done some extensive research as well. With both the Robotech series and SDF Macross series, as well as the spin out, alternate universe with Macross Movie - DYRL and Macross 2. It amazing how there are so many similar thoughts to how it all ends. I just found it interesting.
12 years 2 weeks ago #18512

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re: Robotech Timeline for the Animation, Novels, and Comics

NICE MAN. HOPE IT WORKS OUT. THERE ARE SOME PROBLEMS WITH EACH OF THE SOURCES AS WELL.

BUT ALL IN ALL GOOD ROBOTECH FEED.

Maxmapster wrote:

I've done some extensive research as well. With both the Robotech series and SDF Macross series, as well as the spin out, alternate universe with Macross Movie - DYRL and Macross 2. It amazing how there are so many similar thoughts to how it all ends. I just found it interesting.

AS A FAN FIC? OR YOU HAVE A PAGE?
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
12 years 2 weeks ago #18513

Time to create page: 0.255 seconds