Robotech MMO

• Darrtallion
  • Darrtallion's Avatar Topic Author
  • Micronian
  • Micronian
  • Thank you received: 0

Robotech MMO was created by Darrtallion

I wanted to give everyone a nice little update with all the work that is going on with Robotech MMO.

The Developers are getting back on track with making new models and with a new game platform. The new platform will be a Multiplatform game engine allowing players to use Mac, Windows, Or Linux. There is still lots of work ahead but progress is once again moving forward and we are hoping to have a lot more for you in the months to come ahead. I will be adding pictures and updates here as well.
15 years 2 months ago #2264

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• xXxBAzzARxXx
  • Micronian
  • Micronian
  • Bye Bye Mars

Replied by xXxBAzzARxXx on topic Re:Robotech MMO

hey Darrtallion, just wanted to say that i think its great and amazing and probably lots of balls to make a game from scratch and being a 1:1 scale. i will definitely look foward to playing this game. and if i can help out in anyway i would be glad to help. :lol:
WE WILL WIN!!!
15 years 2 months ago #2448

• MACROSS8511
  • Academy Cadet
  • Academy Cadet
  • The infamous...MACROSS8511

Replied by MACROSS8511 on topic Re:Robotech MMO

Sounds great....:P
" I cant believe its not butter! "
15 years 2 months ago #2450

Replied by monkeyDhugo on topic Re:Robotech MMO

sounds like a great idea.
15 years 2 months ago #2461

• Darrtallion
  • Micronian
  • Micronian

Replied by Darrtallion on topic Re:Robotech MMO

These are some of the various ships we are creating to help fill in roles through out the game and Robotech Universe. Are they Canon no except for one. But are they Robotech type designs yes. So I thought I would share some of the updates with everyone. Here they are and a description of their possible functions.

The Fish. The Fish is a base type model the structure that allows everything to be connected to. You can see that it has nothing on it just a hull and prep.

The TriggerFish. The Triggerfish is a Fast Heavy assault ship that has speed and fire power and the ability to hit multiple targets.

The Lionfish. The Lionfish specializes in Fast delivery of special ops type troops. it has a mean look and big guns to clear a path and minimal Cargo to allow the transport of a small group.

The Swordfish. The Swordfish is the ultimate equalizer. With its large anti-capital ship cannon it is able to take out larger ships while it maintains its smaller profile and maneuverability.

The Angelfish. The Angelfish is a Fast recovery ship with a medical facility bay attached to the bottom. This allows it to fly in quick pick up wounded and fly out while treating injured soldiers.

The Garfish. The Garfish is a Transport variant that can transport supplies and large amounts of troops to the battlefield. It is a very common type of planetary assault ship that gets the troops on the ground.

Note these are just basic descriptions and nothing is set but it gives you an idea about the uses of the different classes. I thought I would share with you guys while a friend and I played a little.

So in order by the first pic here. The Fish, Triggerfish, Lionfish, Swordfish, Angelfish, and finally the Garfish.

15 years 1 month ago #2586

• Darrtallion
  • Micronian
  • Micronian

Replied by Darrtallion on topic Robotech MMO

Just bringing the topic back to active because of the Robotech Academy and how long I have been a fan of Robotech
9 years 8 months ago #21019

• SIGHUP
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Admin this!
  • Thank you received: 32

Replied by SIGHUP on topic Robotech MMO

Its been about five years since the last "update" in true Robotech fashion lol. Would you mind refreshing some of us what MMO is about?
--David Pena
SIGHUP
www.robotechx.com - a fandom based site | RIP Carl Macek (1951-2010)
9 years 8 months ago #21020

Time to create page: 0.320 seconds