What was your Robotech.com user name?

• Thank you received: 96

Replied by Peter Young on topic What was your Robotech.com user name?

Had some computer difficulties for a few weeks just to see actually new people/old robotechforum users sign on here? Kind of makes me feel Rip van Winkle ;)

The more the merrier as far as I am concerned. Welcome (back)!
Last edit: 7 years 4 months ago by Peter Young.
7 years 4 months ago #24118

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• SIGHUP
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Admin this!
  • Thank you received: 32

Replied by SIGHUP on topic What was your Robotech.com user name?

Alpha Bravo wrote:

Sinn wrote: I think your suggestion is a great idea. There are a ton of topics that would make good discussions here. What the hell, I might start one, just to see how it goes. :)

I don't suppose anyone for whatever reason saved or otherwise archived my dissertation on why Lisa Hayes was an evil Zentraedi sympathizer under the command of Dolza, did they? That was a great conversation with umpteen points of proof contained within the original 85 animated episodes.

You could also look at the Internet Archive: WayBackMachine archive.org/web/

Which forum did you post it on? Maybe we could archive some of those topics here on the site. I gotta check legalities and what not.
--David Pena
SIGHUP
www.robotechx.com - a fandom based site | RIP Carl Macek (1951-2010)
7 years 4 months ago #24134

• Thank you received: 573

Replied by Alpha Bravo on topic What was your Robotech.com user name?

SIGHUP wrote:

Alpha Bravo wrote:

Sinn wrote: I think your suggestion is a great idea. There are a ton of topics that would make good discussions here. What the hell, I might start one, just to see how it goes. :)

I don't suppose anyone for whatever reason saved or otherwise archived my dissertation on why Lisa Hayes was an evil Zentraedi sympathizer under the command of Dolza, did they? That was a great conversation with umpteen points of proof contained within the original 85 animated episodes.

You could also look at the Internet Archive: WayBackMachine archive.org/web/

Which forum did you post it on? Maybe we could archive some of those topics here on the site. I gotta check legalities and what not.

It was the, um... Robotech forums? :side:

The Wayback Machine will take me all the way to the Forums, but individual topics aren't available. Bummer.
"Offers that are selected that the deposit paid the amount that we do not decide, or the pool, sipping mulled wine, and in addition you can play table tennis, there is one drawback, I do not have rights." - random spambot (translated)
The following user(s) said Thank You: LadyGrimes
7 years 4 months ago #24139

• SIGHUP
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Admin this!
  • Thank you received: 32

Replied by SIGHUP on topic What was your Robotech.com user name?

Oh I suppose I meant which category. You can view some topics. If you can ball park which yeat you did it. WayBackMachine caches the first page of the forums. And if you're really lucky it'll have cached the first page of the topic.

Say it was posted on the hardcore forums. Copy the link then you can scroll by days it was cached. I probably didn't explain it well but I just did it.
--David Pena
SIGHUP
www.robotechx.com - a fandom based site | RIP Carl Macek (1951-2010)
7 years 4 months ago #24142

It wasn't even my own topic. I just kinda responded to someone else posing some Lisa related question. None of the topics I've tried are available.

Well long story short, when Dolza held Rick, Lisa, and Ben captive, he'd made arrangements for Lisa to become a double agent, and in return he would help her get Rick. When she came to see him in the hospital that weird machine next to him was a brainwashing device given to her by Dolza. It was attempting to rewrite his memories to replace all instances of Minmay with Lisa!

I don't even remember the other examples, there were literally over a dozen points indicating that she was a Zentraedi sympathizer and in cahoots with the Dolz. If I watch the series again sometime I'll take some notes and see if I can remember it all.
"Offers that are selected that the deposit paid the amount that we do not decide, or the pool, sipping mulled wine, and in addition you can play table tennis, there is one drawback, I do not have rights." - random spambot (translated)
7 years 4 months ago #24143

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!
  • Thank you received: 947

Replied by LadyGrimes on topic What was your Robotech.com user name?

Now I remember there was another great thread on Rt.com about the magic bicycle :laugh: and its capabilities in battle. Oh god it was an amazing read.

Thank you @AB for my adorable new avatar! <3
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alpha Bravo
7 years 4 months ago #24153

Alaska's Grand Cannon fired once, and then broke. That's because Lisa sabotaged it! Did you hear the smug satisfaction in her voice when she told Rick it wouldn't fire again. What did THAT tell you?
Last edit: 7 years 4 months ago by Alpha Bravo.
7 years 4 months ago #24154

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

Alpha Bravo wrote: Alaska's Grand Cannon fired once, and then broke. That's because Lisa sabotaged it! Did you hear the smug satisfaction in her voice when she told Rick it wouldn't fire again. What did THAT tell you?

She's also responsible for Rick's acid trip in "Phantasm" and filled his IV with something from her own personal stash.

7 years 4 months ago #24156

LadyGrimes wrote:

Alpha Bravo wrote: Alaska's Grand Cannon fired once, and then broke. That's because Lisa sabotaged it! Did you hear the smug satisfaction in her voice when she told Rick it wouldn't fire again. What did THAT tell you?

She's also responsible for Rick's acid trip in "Phantasm" and filled his IV with something from her own personal stash.

That was administered intravenously through the brainwashing machine he was hooked up to that Dolza had given her!
7 years 4 months ago #24158

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

I gotta say I've never met anyone who hates Lisa as much as you do lol. And btw that's a compliment :P

The following user(s) said Thank You: Alpha Bravo
7 years 4 months ago #24160

Time to create page: 0.441 seconds