Minimal articulation non transformable vf-1 figures?

• City of Fright
  • Topic Author
  • Micronian
  • Micronian
  • Thank you received: 18

Minimal articulation non transformable vf-1 figures? was created by City of Fright

So I was checking out information everything toyfair related for this year and came across this.

see:

news.toyark.com/wp-content/uploads/sites...r-7-ReAction-026.jpg

news.toyark.com/2017/02/18/toy-fair-2017...aliens-shogun-240623

Robotech action figures with very little pose-ability and not much else. I know there have been super pose-able figures that don't transform and super deformed figures that do transform with minimal pose-ability but this is just pathetic. I've seen this level of articulation in other lines recently but I have just got to ask who thought this was a good idea? I half expect to go to the toy store one day and find a rubix cube line that's just a solid block with removable stickers on it. Now I'll admit that I have found a few figures with limited to no articulation to be appealing but only because those figures had some real character. I see no appeal in any action figure that's only best pose is in a boring stock still position especially when the figure is supposed to be of the transforming variety.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alpha Bravo
Last edit: 7 years 2 months ago by MEMO1DOMINION.
7 years 2 months ago #25300

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• City of Fright
  • Topic Author
  • Micronian
  • Micronian
  • Thank you received: 18

Replied by City of Fright on topic Minimal articulation non transformable vf-1 figures?

Sorry, I fixed the links... I hope.
7 years 2 months ago #25301

• Thank you received: 573

Replied by Alpha Bravo on topic Minimal articulation non transformable vf-1 figures?

yeah this sucks
"Offers that are selected that the deposit paid the amount that we do not decide, or the pool, sipping mulled wine, and in addition you can play table tennis, there is one drawback, I do not have rights." - random spambot (translated)
7 years 2 months ago #25302

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Minimal articulation non transformable vf-1 figures?

TOYNAMI POSSABLES LOOK BETTER.

"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
Last edit: 7 years 2 months ago by MEMO1DOMINION.
7 years 2 months ago #25310

Time to create page: 0.434 seconds