SIGN IN !!!!!!!!!! Version 2.0

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • MEMO1DOMINION's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • Thank you received: 95

SIGN IN !!!!!!!!!! Version 2.0 was created by MEMO1DOMINION

Welcome to Robotech X

This is s site for the fans by the fans and hope as a community we can grow and make the most of it no matter where you are and live.

use this site as an expansion to the official site www.robotech.com and not as a replacment. we are fans of robotech and hope we can make robotech grow as the fandom as well.

long live robotech
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by SIGHUP. Reason: We had to start thread over because the original thread was moved to the bit bucket by accident.
10 years 9 months ago #581

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• SIGHUP
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Admin this!
  • Thank you received: 36

Replied by SIGHUP on topic Re:SIGN IN !!!!!!!!!!

Okie Dokie here we go. . .

I'm David a.k.a. SIGHUP (pronounced SIG-HUP). I'm ver here in San Diego, California. Got into Robotech as a young lad, but actually I got into it in Spanish (Channel 12), since I lived in Tijuana, Mexico at the time of my youth.

Good memories of coming home after school, rushing to catch this show that was like no other. I enjoyed the love triangle between Rick, Lisa and Minmay. I never did get around to watching the entire series in order so when it went from Macross to Masters I was confused and lost a little interest. I never understood why Dana was in the credits or any other of the non-Macross Saga characters.

That was the end of that <11+ years passed by>

I continued on and just last year I was on the internet looking for Robotech and found the Robotech.com website. Luckily since Robotech disappeared I didn't have to endure the many years nothing but comics and novels. I would say I arrived just in time when the Shadow Chronicles was released and showing in theaters.

I received the Protoculture Edition Boxed Set and SC Special Edition as Christmas presents. Almost ALL my questions were answered. Also purchased the AnimEigo Macross set. Met MEMO through the Robotech forums.

Went to a screening of Shadow Chronicles in La Jolla where I met MEMO, Tommy Yune and other fans in person. That's where development of this website came into play.

And now voila here we are. I decided to help out the fandom by re-designing the website and adding bits and pieces of useful stuff or at least I hope is useful to you guys.

Long live Robotech!
--David Pena
SIGHUP
www.robotechx.com - a fandom based site | RIP Carl Macek (1951-2010)
10 years 9 months ago #584

• Last_Valk_Standing
  • REF Member
  • REF Member
  • SDF-1 Shellback
  • Thank you received: 2

Replied by Last_Valk_Standing on topic Re:SIGN IN !!!!!!!!!!

Isn't this the second time? LOL!

I've had a chance to IM with MEMO so he is the only one that i have actually "spoken" to LOL! But if you have ever seen CIWS1 over on RT.com then you have seen me.

NOt much Robotech out here in upstate NY but That is why I'm on here. This is a great place to get my fix LOL!

I love Robotech since i was 4 and only had the first two episodes to live with until i joined the Navy and had cash to burn.

I love tech to the last and I will always be here. :D This is a fantastic site and is deffinitly worth adding to favorites.

If anyone ever wants to chat i'm always online. LOL (just watch that time zone!):woohoo:
Co-Commander, Vulture Flight 59th Combined Tactical Operations Group (Gamma Wing)

Member of AkL
Huge fan of Attention On Deck website.

Official Reporter for MNN (Macross News Network LOL)
10 years 9 months ago #586

• xXxBAzzARxXx
  • Micronian
  • Micronian
  • Bye Bye Mars
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by xXxBAzzARxXx on topic Re:SIGN IN !!!!!!!!!! Version 2.0

Im Rudy AKA BAzzAR, im not a old school guy. im only 20. I got into robotech Because of ROBOTECH: BATTLECRY
I was Amazed by the game, mainly because the main caracter died!-!-! This is because what i watched in the USA cartoons everything is edited and EVERYTHING ENDS IN A HAPPY WAY! So it was a shocker to me. Even tough i didnt know it was a TV series, i later found out about it when i went to the swamp meet and saw DVD cases of ROBOTECH! I Instantly Bought the first case and later the second one and ect.. I just fell in love with it and its been like 5 years. So im a noob. But i try my hardest to find anything or info of robotech.
And robotech lead me to the world of ANIME! wich is GREAT.
and thats about it.
WE WILL WIN!!!
10 years 8 months ago #801

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!
  • Thank you received: 972

Replied by LadyGrimes on topic Re:SIGN IN !!!!!!!!!! Version 2.0

xXxBAzzARxXx wrote:

Im Rudy AKA BAzzAR, im not a old school guy. im only 20. I got into robotech Because of ROBOTECH: BATTLECRY
I was Amazed by the game, mainly because the main caracter died!-!-! This is because what i watched in the USA cartoons everything is edited and EVERYTHING ENDS IN A HAPPY WAY! So it was a shocker to me. Even tough i didnt know it was a TV series, i later found out about it when i went to the swamp meet and saw DVD cases of ROBOTECH! I Instantly Bought the first case and later the second one and ect.. I just fell in love with it and its been like 5 years. So im a noob. But i try my hardest to find anything or info of robotech.
And robotech lead me to the world of ANIME! wich is GREAT.
and thats about it.

You're not the only young fan, I'm 23 and I got into robotech when I saw it on Cartoon Network's toonami back in 97

American Gods Season 2 2019
Get Hype!
10 years 8 months ago #804

• SIGHUP
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Admin this!
  • Thank you received: 36

Replied by SIGHUP on topic Re:SIGN IN !!!!!!!!!! Version 2.0

Welcome aboard Rudy.

Nice to hear that you got a little taste of that ROBOTECH magic.
--David Pena
SIGHUP
www.robotechx.com - a fandom based site | RIP Carl Macek (1951-2010)
10 years 8 months ago #806

• Lobizon
  • REF Member
  • REF Member
  • Bounty Hunter! =☠=
  • Thank you received: 3

Replied by Lobizon on topic Re:SIGN IN !!!!!!!!!! Version 2.0

Welcome to RTX.com BAzzAR, where the Fandom lives

Saludos;)
10 years 8 months ago #818

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • MEMO1DOMINION's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • Thank you received: 95

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re:SIGN IN !!!!!!!!!! Version 2.0

welcome aboard rudy!!!!!

sorry about my late post sicne ax...but problem with internet conection.. guess the box broke a transformer
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
10 years 8 months ago #839

Replied by Aurora-Sterling on topic Re:SIGN IN !!!!!!!!!! Version 2.0

Hi !!....... I`m new in this site, nice site.

Bueno, soy nueva, y espero estar por aqui seguido. Disculpen mi ingles pero no tengo mucha practica al escribirlo, pero si le entiendo (algo mas que un poco) al leerlo.

Greets everyone

:)
10 years 7 months ago #973

Replied by SDF1A on topic Re:SIGN IN !!!!!!!!!! Version 2.0

Hi ..I'm somewaht new to the site but not ROBOTECH. My name is Ron AKA SDF1A. I saw when it first aired in '85. I remember seeing ads for it in Starlog magazine. This was before it came on the air.

I met Carl Macek in 1986 at LA convention at the now gone Ambassador Hotel. They were just starting to kick off Sentinels.

Anyways long story short found the ROBOTECH.COM website a few years ago. Been a memeber ever since. Even got my wife hooked on it.

Found out about Robotech X from the Comic Con website. Ended up helping out during the convention. It was really great meeting new and old fans. The fan booth really proved that Robotech is not dead.
"We are the music makers and the dreamers of dreams"= W. Wonka
10 years 7 months ago #1064

Time to create page: 0.624 seconds