You'll have the ability to use them in both PSO2 and NG

• wfuuopy
  • Topic Author
  • Micronian
  • Micronian
  • Thank you received: 0

You'll have the ability to use them in both PSO2 and NG was created by wfuuopy

There was no way they could have handled a huge online game like PSO2 Meseta during those decades, and even after the mix, they were occupied with not only localizing more matches from franchises they could not in the years before, but they were occupied with enhancing their localization process so the western discharges could be closer to the JP releases. Even today in 2020 the current SEGA of America/Atlus USA would not have been able to deal with the entire PSO2 project independently (as we can see from the partnership between SEGA and Microsoft with MS hosting both the servers and community and service being outsourced to ESTSoft).

"We heard a great deal of players say they've been waiting eight long years for this release. [laughs] So we were very happy about that." That laugh better be a nervous (oops. Sorry) one rather than a one. It's in the end of a query about how hot the beta was. It reads as"lots more people played with beta than anticipated, and told me they had been waiting eight long years with this - so people were happy at how hot it was" rather than"we had been happy folks were waiting for eight years" Frankly I'm just glad the game was outside, it's doing well, we're actually getting content updates and such.

Therefore, even if they did not care we appear to be in an ok spot at this time and that's what is critical. Just keep playing and supporting with the game if you enjoy it and Sega will see that they have a decent enough player base to not bungle items in the future. What a non answer for why the 8 year wait question. Its apparent they lost interest and just changed their mind with this release because of Microsoft practically funds it. All of what has been mentioned here makes really a great deal of sense in retrospect. The clunky translation due to the group not having much control on it, and the huge delay for the EN version. For those who do not recall, PS as a series has had a few really DOGSHIT customer support at the west, all of the way back to PSO. Sega as a company has an extreme tendency toward the crippling fear of making money.

Gotta love how that dude's encounter is gatchas along with the SEA fiasco, which makes me feel so comfortable with the game's future... SEGA just do not like the west, and we would've never gotten this game if not for a major firm like MS. I do not know if it's because of terrible history with cheaters out of PSO /PSU, or even still sore over the Dreamcast's demise that was all thier own fault. They arent even Sega anymore, they are Sega Sammy. How the mighty has fallen.

Took this screenshot from the new trailer; reveals what's shared between PSO2 and NG. It must be noted that characters have been shared between them too - you'll have the ability to use them in both PSO2 and NG. How are personalities shared, just? If"character development won't carry over", that sounds like you may have a character with the identical name in both games, but I wouldn't call that shared. That's what they said. They have not mentioned anything about cheap Phantasy Star Online 2 Meseta makeup yet that has some people concerned.
1 week 6 days ago #28090

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.352 seconds