ROBOTECH 25TH ANIVERSARY CONFERENCE 2010

• Jennifran
  • Micronian
  • Micronian
  • walk a mile in my shoes.
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by Jennifran on topic Re:ROBOTECH 25TH ANIVERSARY CONFERENCE 2010

hmmm i'm going to have to see if i can get some time off work to get out there. I have some family around there(or rather my husband does lol!) it all counts right? :D
Why should I not persue all that makes me happy? It is my life after all!

My senior Quote from a million yrs ago.
14 years 7 months ago #6026
The topic has been locked.
  • MEMO1DOMINION
  • MEMO1DOMINION's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re:ROBOTECH 25TH ANIVERSARY CONFERENCE 2010

WE HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE BUT DON'T RULE OUT ANYTHING.

BUT YES, START PLANNING AND SAVING.
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
14 years 7 months ago #6041
  • buffalostyle
  • Micronian
  • Micronian
  • Addicted to Protoculture

Replied by buffalostyle on topic Re:ROBOTECH 25TH ANIVERSARY CONFERENCE 2010

I'm planning on coming out to Cali for the Comi-Con next year. I think that HG is planning on doing something for 25th anniversary there. As long as this conference isn't during a holiday weekend, I could probably make it.

I will continue to wait and see...consider this thread favorited...
-buffalostyle
www.flickr.com/groups/1739199@N25/ Robotech Appreciation Flickr group
Member of the A.k.L.(Anti-kyle League)
14 years 7 months ago #6444

Replied by HashiNoUsagi on topic Re:ROBOTECH 25TH ANIVERSARY CONFERENCE 2010

Memo- If you start the committee again, I can help. I guess we'll see what happens though.
Hasn't done anything stupid enough to get banned from any forum.....yet.
14 years 7 months ago #6480
  • MEMO1DOMINION
  • Commander
  • Commander

HASHI

Memo- If you start the committee again, I can help. I guess we'll see what happens though.

HEY, COOL. RIGHT NOW GETTING INPUT FROM THE FANS AND CHECKING OUT THEIR IDEAS ON THE RULES AND SUCH.

CAN YOU MAKE COMIC CON IN 2010?
14 years 7 months ago #6482
  • MEMO1DOMINION
  • Commander
  • Commander

FIRST CONFERENCE WILL BE HELD AT PHRED'S HOUSE. SO CHECK HIS THREAD IN THIS FORUM.

JANUARY 18, MONDAY 2010. HOLIDAY AS WELL. AT 12 PM.

PLEASE POST IN PHREDS THREAD AS WELL.
14 years 3 months ago #8910
  • Thank you received: 3

Replied by MaverickLSC on topic Re:ROBOTECH 25TH ANIVERSARY CONFERENCE 2010

So memo are you insinuating that the main Robotech 25th anniversary celebration will be held at Comic Con rather than Anime Expo?

Is this officially backed by Harmony Gold for ethier Comic Con or Anime Expo, or is it both? Which one is Harmony Gold thinking would be more important for having the main celebration to be held at and making those BIG announcements to its core fanbase.

Robotech fans are pretty much anime fans, otakus and you would think Anime Expo would be the core convention for the 25th Robotech anniversary celebrations.

I thought anime for the most part got the short end of the stick at Comic con which tend to promote domestic comics, films and cartoons rather than the anime properties and genre.

Anime Expo was always the premiere Anime Convention in North American. Am I right?

Mav...
The Sergeant Hartman of Robotech.com
14 years 3 months ago #8911
  • MEMO1DOMINION
  • Commander
  • Commander

So memo are you insinuating that the main Robotech 25th anniversary celebration will be held at Comic Con rather than Anime Expo?

Is this officially backed by Harmony Gold for ethier Comic Con or Anime Expo, or is it both? Which one is Harmony Gold thinking would be more important for having the main celebration to be held at and making those BIG announcements to its core fanbase.

Robotech fans are pretty much anime fans, otakus and you would think Anime Expo would be the core convention for the 25th Robotech anniversary celebrations.

I thought anime for the most part got the short end of the stick at Comic con which tend to promote domestic comics, films and cartoons rather than the anime properties and genre.

Anime Expo was always the premiere Anime Convention in North American. Am I right?

THIS IS NOT A SUPPORTED HG CONFERENCE. THIS IS SO WE THE FANS CAN SET UP IDEAS AND SIDE PROGRAMS FOR TWO UPCOMING EVENTS WHICH WILL BE ANIME EXPO AND COMIC CON.

ANIME EXPO IS WHERE THE MAJORITY OF THE FANS WILL BE AND WHERE I THINK WE CAN HAVE AN OFFICIAL FANDOM 25TH ANNIVERSARY GET TOGETHER AND ACTIVITY'S

AX HAS THE MOST VOICE ACTORS AND A LOT OF THEM WORKED ON HG PROJECT AT ONE GIVEN TIME. WHICH OF COURSE IS EASIER TO GET A GOOD PANEL THERE FOR HG.

FANDOM WISE WE CAN HAVE A GET TOGETHER AND CELEBRATE THE ROBOTECH 25TH ANNIVERSARY WITH A GOOD PARTY. WHICH WILL INCLUDE ACTIVITY'S SURROUNDING AX EVENTS LIKE KARAOKE, DANCE, CLUBS AT NIGHT AND HOTEL GATHERINGS TO DRINK. WILL SEE IF MICHAEL CAN PLAY AT SOME CLUB AROUND THAT TIME SO WE CAN ORGANIZE AND HEAR HIM PLAY. (NOT SURE IF HG WILL HAVE A REPEAT LIKE AX 2005)

COMIC CON WE WILL HAVE THE FANDOM AWARDS AND GET READY FOR THE ROBOTECH FANDOM AWARD TROPHY'S. I HAVE ONE JUDGE IN MIND AND THATS CARL MACEK. WORKING ON TWO OTHERS. (I HAVE NOT TALKED TO CARL YET) AND ALSO A ROBOTECH GET TOGETHER LIKE ALWAYS AFTER THE ROBOTECH PANEL.

YOU DONT HAVE TO BE AT THE RTX CONFERENCE TO PARTICIPATE AND HOPE TO HAVE SOME OF THE HELPERS ONLINE WHO LIVE FAR THAT WOULD LIKE TO HELP.

ONE IS MARK AND MAYBE OTHER FEW.
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by MEMO1DOMINION.
14 years 3 months ago #8922
  • MEMO1DOMINION
  • Commander
  • Commander

CLOSING THIS THREAD AND PLEASE FOLLOW THIS THREAD,

www.robotechx.com/forums/23-robotech-eve...-dinner-1-18-10.html
14 years 3 months ago #8923