ROBOTECH SDF-1 LAUNCH PARTY FEB 28 2009

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • MEMO1DOMINION's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • Thank you received: 114

ROBOTECH SDF-1 LAUNCH PARTY FEB 28 2009 was created by MEMO1DOMINION

IN COMEMORATING THE LAUNCH OF THE SDF-1 FROM THE ANIMATED ROBOTECH SERIES WE. THE FANS. WILL BE DOING A PARTY HERE IN SOUTH CAL.

DATE IS SET FOR FEB 28 SATURDAY. 2009.

PLACE STILL TO BE DECIDED.

THERE WILL BE A COVER CHARGE TO PAY FOR INTERTAINMENT AND FOOD.

THERE IS A COMMITEE BEING WORKED ON TO HELP WITH THIS EVENT AND I ALREADY TALKED TO SOME OF THE MEMBERS HERE AND OTHERS THAT I AM STILL WAITING REPLYS FROM.

ANYONE CAN HELP AND VOLUNTEER. BUT EVERYONE ATTENDING IS EXPECTED TO PAY THEIR FARE SHARE OF THE COST AS WELL AS I.

THERE WILL BE COMEMORITIVE GIFTS FOR EACH PAYING PERSON ATTENDING.

WE HOPE TO HAVE DJ, FOOD, AND SPECIAL GUESTS.

EVERYONE IA INVITED AND THIS IS A GOOD TIME TO MEET OLD ROBOTECH FANS AND NEW .

UPDATES WILL BE POSTED HERE AND HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE.
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
15 years 3 months ago #2016
The topic has been locked.
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by SDF1A on topic Re:ROBOTECH SDF-1 LAUNCH PARTY FEB 28 2009

let me know how much and where?
"We are the music makers and the dreamers of dreams"= W. Wonka
15 years 3 months ago #2018

Replied by Phred on topic Re:ROBOTECH SDF-1 LAUNCH PARTY FEB 28 2009

please keep me updated on everything, I'd like to volunteer my time to help with any planning/set up/
15 years 3 months ago #2019
  • Swampy19
  • Academy Cadet
  • Academy Cadet
  • Hey wasup my fellow micronians

Replied by Swampy19 on topic Re:ROBOTECH SDF-1 LAUNCH PARTY FEB 28 2009

Man you guys have all the fun in Cali Memo i wish i could go
Robotech Academy hopefull
VF-200 DEMON SHADOW Squadron
1st Liutenant
Call Sign:
Devil
Weapons:
VF-1S
Hanzo Sword
15 years 3 months ago #2027

Replied by Seifrietti-Weisse on topic Re:ROBOTECH SDF-1 LAUNCH PARTY FEB 28 2009

Hey guys, we're working on commemorative, collectible coins for the launch day celebrations. Right now, we're thinking of the SDF-1 on the front and the RDF symbol on the back. If you have any other ideas for a design, feel free to suggest it here. Once I get a draft of the design, I'll post pictures here. Just don't take your time with suggestions, we need to get the design to the coin company as soon as possible to ensure they are done in time.
15 years 3 months ago #2031
  • LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!
  • Thank you received: 947

Replied by LadyGrimes on topic Re:ROBOTECH SDF-1 LAUNCH PARTY FEB 28 2009

Seifrietti Weisse wrote:

Hey guys, we're working on commemorative, collectible coins for the launch day celebrations. Right now, we're thinking of the SDF-1 on the front and the RDF symbol on the back. If you have any other ideas for a design, feel free to suggest it here. Once I get a draft of the design, I'll post pictures here. Just don't take your time with suggestions, we need to get the design to the coin company as soon as possible to ensure they are done in time.

I like that idea, in fact I don't think I could come up with anything better.
that design would be perfect

Thank you @AB for my adorable new avatar! <3
15 years 3 months ago #2032
  • MEMO1DOMINION
  • Commander
  • Commander

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re:ROBOTECH SDF-1 LAUNCH PARTY FEB 28 2009

EVERYONE. JUST COUSE YOU FAR DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN'T HELP OUT IN ANYWAY. INPUT IS THE BEST FORM OF MAKING THINGS RUN GREAT.

THANKS FOR THE COIN IDEA.
YOU KNOW... I WILL THROW OUT ONE IDEA. BEEN LOOKING AT THE CALIFORNIA COURT SEAL. WE CAN MAKE SOMETHING LIKE THAT FOR THE SIDE WITH THE SDF-1 WITH IT NOT TRANSFORMED AND A BACKGROUND OF EARTH. AND BY REFRECING MY QUARTER.... WE CAN ADD UNITED EARTH GOVERNMENT JUST LIKE IT COMES OUT IN THE QUARTER WITH UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

OR SUPER DIMENSIONAL FORTRESS... MAYBE BOTH.

AND ON THE OTHER MAYBE THE KITE AND INSTEAD OF LIBIERTY LIKE THE QUARTER....
U.N SPACEY.

WHAT YOU GUYS THINK?

NOW WE ALSO HOPING OF GIVING AWAY T-SHIRTS WITH THE COIN.

SHOULD IT BE. WITH A FRONT POCKET WITH ROBOTECH WITH SMAL LETTERS FANDOM. AND MAYBE A TRANSFORMED SDF-1 ON THE BACK?

AND WHAT COLOR SHIRT AND SIZE?

AND OF COURSE WE CAN USE VOLUNTEERS.
SO FAR THE COMETTE IS MADE UP OF LANCER AND DARTILLION AND ME.

AS OF RIGHT NOW WE ARE LOOKING FOR POSSIBLE VENUES AND DJ'S INCLUDING CATERING.
WE WORKING WITH OUR CONTACTS OR PEOPLE THAT WE MIGHT KNOW. LIVE BAND WELCOME BUT WILL CHECK WITH VENUE ABOUT INSURANCE TO COVER FOR ANY DAMAGES.

ONCE WE GET THE PLACE WE WILL START WORKING ON PRESENTATION AND ACTIVITYS. HECK, I AM EVEN THINKING WE SHOULD HAVE THE CANONS OF THE SDF-1 INFONT OF THE DOORS TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE YOU GOING INSIDE THE SDF-1.

HEHEHE

HOPE IT ALL WORKS OUT.

INPUT GUYS.... LET'S HEAR IT.
15 years 3 months ago #2036

Replied by Seifrietti-Weisse on topic Re:ROBOTECH SDF-1 LAUNCH PARTY FEB 28 2009

I'm starting a new thread for discussion of coin ideas. I don't want this thread to get hijacked by the coin topic. I'm posting pictures of two designs I have already made previews of.
15 years 3 months ago #2041

Replied by HashiNoUsagi on topic Re:ROBOTECH SDF-1 LAUNCH PARTY FEB 28 2009

ONCE WE GET THE PLACE WE WILL START WORKING ON PRESENTATION AND ACTIVITYS. HECK, I AM EVEN THINKING WE SHOULD HAVE THE CANONS OF THE SDF-1 INFONT OF THE DOORS TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE YOU GOING INSIDE THE SDF-1.

That sounds awesome. If you're able to pull it off. I'm available to help out in any way possible. Unfortunately I got laid off last month so I can't be generous with money, but I currently have a lot of free time on my hands.

I think finding the location is most important. Once you know where you're at you can decide what you can do. Certain locations might have size constraints or leave you incapable of doing certain things. Finding a place to hold a party, within a budget, isn't easy.

Memo- You should start a mailing list or some sort of free internet group thing to keep any volunteers informed and get people involved.
Hasn't done anything stupid enough to get banned from any forum.....yet.
15 years 3 months ago #2127
  • MEMO1DOMINION
  • Commander
  • Commander

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re:ROBOTECH SDF-1 LAUNCH PARTY FEB 28 2009

HASHI,, YOU CARE TO VOLUNTEER FOR THAT SPOT? WE CAN MAKE YOU AN OFFICIAL EMAILER FOR THIS EVENT. I CAN PASS YOU INFO AND EMAILS SO WE CAN START LETTING PEOPLE KNOW. ONE WAY OF VOLUNTEERING.

I WILL ASK PHRED IF ITS COOL WITH HIM IF WE CAN BUILD AND COLOR THE CANONS AT HIS PLACE.

HEHEHE
15 years 3 months ago #2136
Time to create page: 0.411 seconds