THE ELF's FANART Gallery

• Thank you received: 0

THE ELF's FANART Gallery was created by TheElf

Hello,
At the mod's request I have started a thread here to keep the community up to date on my Fanart page at DeviantArt. I am an amateur artist with deep Robotech roots, and have begun to re-imagine ROBOTECH for myself (mostly). My page, and my work is evolving rapidly and I have had a lot of time recently to finish pieces that have been burning hole in my desktop.

So come on over to my page and feel free to view my work, comment, and be a part of my Journey into the greatest series to hit the airwaves in the after-school hours.

My latest piece is ROBOTECH: Rook Bartley

Enjoy!

leelf.deviantart.com/
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by TheElf.
11 years 11 months ago #18606

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Lobizon
  • REF Member
  • REF Member
  • Bounty Hunter! =☠=
  • Thank you received: 4

Replied by Lobizon on topic Re: THE ELF's FANART Gallery

nice! thanks for sharing your amazing work.

11 years 11 months ago #18608

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re: THE ELF's FANART Gallery

GOTTA AGREE.

THAT SURE LOOKS VERY NICE.
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
11 years 11 months ago #18610

Replied by TheElf on topic Re: THE ELF's FANART Gallery

Thanks MEMO. I appreciate the new home for my efforts!

LOL, though it seems you and Lobizon are the only posters on this forum! ;)
11 years 11 months ago #18613

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re: THE ELF's FANART Gallery

TheElf wrote:

Thanks MEMO. I appreciate the new home for my efforts!

LOL, though it seems you and Lobizon are the only posters on this forum! ;)

NO PROBLEM.

DONT WORRY ABOUT THE POSTINGS. PEOPLE STILL VIEW. DO YOU PUT UP YOUR WORK ON FACEBOOK?
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
11 years 11 months ago #18614

No, I prefer to keep my work on my Deviant art page. It's easier to field questions and comments in one place.
11 years 11 months ago #18616

• Mark-Warlock
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Writer

Replied by Mark-Warlock on topic Re: THE ELF's FANART Gallery

Great work Elf... I can see you spend a lot of time on your art. I really liked your "Rook Bartley" and your "New Recruit" art. Rook is one of my favorite characters from Robotech. I saw your "Logan" art too.. You definately show a true love for Robotech as a whole and not just one segment of it. Well done. Look forward to seeing more from you. I'll be adding you to my watch list on Deviant.

Have you considered doing a web comic?
A question that sometimes drives me hazy; am I or are the others crazy? - Albert Einstein

Find Mark Warlock now on Facebook.
11 years 11 months ago #18617

Hi Mark, thanks! Yes I do spend a lot of time on my work, one of the reasons a web comic is a dream for now. I love creating in the RT universe, but as a self-trained artist, my workflow wouldn't allow it. At least not yet. One of my goals is to get my average time/piece down. Fx, the New Recruit piece took a LONG time for me. I started it in 2010! Granted I was separated from my Computer for several months and wasn't working on it ALL the time when I DID have time, but you get my meaning. And Max's head gave me fits!

Perhaps one day, as RT could really use a face lift and some consistent support, but boy it would be fun. For now I'll have to dabble and stretch some atrophied art muscles.

Thanks for the interest and the support! BTW what is your handle over at DA? I'll keep an eye out!
11 years 11 months ago #18618

• Mark-Warlock
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Writer

Replied by Mark-Warlock on topic Re: THE ELF's FANART Gallery

TheElf wrote:

Hi Mark, thanks! Yes I do spend a lot of time on my work, one of the reasons a web comic is a dream for now. I love creating in the RT universe, but as a self-trained artist, my workflow wouldn't allow it. At least not yet. One of my goals is to get my average time/piece down. Fx, the New Recruit piece took a LONG time for me. I started it in 2010! Granted I was separated from my Computer for several months and wasn't working on it ALL the time when I DID have time, but you get my meaning. And Max's head gave me fits!

Perhaps one day, as RT could really use a face lift and some consistent support, but boy it would be fun. For now I'll have to dabble and stretch some atrophied art muscles.

Thanks for the interest and the support! BTW what is your handle over at DA? I'll keep an eye out!

I know how time and life can get in the way of things. I'm a writer and it gets hard to find time to write. I also do custom figures and finding time for that kind of work isn't easy.

My Da handle is the same as on here.. though I think it's without the space between.
A question that sometimes drives me hazy; am I or are the others crazy? - Albert Einstein

Find Mark Warlock now on Facebook.
11 years 11 months ago #18620

Mark Warlock wrote:

TheElf wrote:

I know how time and life can get in the way of things. I'm a writer and it gets hard to find time to write. I also do custom figures and finding time for that kind of work isn't easy.

My Da handle is the same as on here.. though I think it's without the space between.

GOtcha...MarkWarlock, no space ;)

Well until real life and my workflow issues allow come on over to my DA page and participate in my new poll and journal entries. I've begun to explore some of the features available on DA, and I am going to be asking some serious questions and then producing artwork that tries to answer them. You can also influence the direction I take, barring any wild inspiration I come up with on my own, and maybe see something realized that you've had in your mind's eye but never been able to express...

Thanks again for the interest and support!

~Elf
11 years 11 months ago #18621

Time to create page: 0.387 seconds