Let's brag about our Macross Collections

• khoroshen
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Niin on aatos miunki vappaa
  • Thank you received: 1

Replied by khoroshen on topic Re: Let's brag about our Macross Collections

Mark Warlock wrote:

I'm fortunate to have a very understanding wife so I actually have room in my house dedicated to my collections...

Some people have all the luck. haha, though I'm sure the future wife wont mind too much. :laugh:

For Macross, I have a generic 1/60 VF-1A, a few mini 1/100 toys, and a Misa statuete. Been lokking to get some 1/60 Destroids, but funds allocation is prohibiting it at the moment. :unsure:
12 years 11 months ago #16525

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Mark-Warlock
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Writer
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by Mark-Warlock on topic Re: Let's brag about our Macross Collections

khoroshen wrote:

Some people have all the luck. haha, though I'm sure the future wife wont mind too much. :laugh:

For Macross, I have a generic 1/60 VF-1A, a few mini 1/100 toys, and a Misa statuete. Been lokking to get some 1/60 Destroids, but funds allocation is prohibiting it at the moment. :unsure:

LOL Yeah I really did luck out.. it's not often that, as a scifi guy, you find a woman who is understanding enough to put up with all crap.. lol. But she does and she humors me when we go to shows. But... it's starting to grow on her. She really gets into it when we take Breetai out to shows and she sees the reaction he gets from fans and even non-Robotech fans. She is amazed and since she helped with the uniform, it gives her a little sense of pride in how he turned out. Last year we were at a show here in Texas and She bought a shirt that says "Seduced by the Dork Side". She wears that when we go to shows now.

Yeah I have so much macross and Robotech stuff that I'll actually be selling some of my extras off. I'll be posting in the "buy sell and Trade" section. So keep an eye out. I've got a carded Macross Minmay figure, and some Carded Robotech figures, and some good parts items. I'll be putting up pictures and some good descriptions. So check it out if you're interested. Not giving it away but also not looking to take advantage of true Robotech and Macross fans. The money I get is going right back into the collection.. LMAO
A question that sometimes drives me hazy; am I or are the others crazy? - Albert Einstein

Find Mark Warlock now on Facebook.
12 years 10 months ago #16546

• blackconvoy_D01
  • blackconvoy_D01's Avatar Topic Author
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter

Replied by blackconvoy_D01 on topic Re: Let's brag about our Macross Collections

say hello to the epitome of the term "cannon fodder." Macross 7 style.
My appreciation pics page:
www.flickr.com/photos/26350372@N04/
12 years 10 months ago #16547
Attachments:

• blackconvoy_D01
  • blackconvoy_D01's Avatar Topic Author
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter

Replied by blackconvoy_D01 on topic Re: Let's brag about our Macross Collections

New arrivals:
Yamatos VF-1S tv type, YF-19 with Fold/ Super Parts

My appreciation pics page:
www.flickr.com/photos/26350372@N04/
12 years 10 months ago #16570
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.454 seconds