Toynami "we do have plans for Robotech toys next year."

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • MEMO1DOMINION's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • Thank you received: 114

Toynami "we do have plans for Robotech toys next year." was created by MEMO1DOMINION

BLURP FROM TOYNAMI ON FACEBOOK...

www.facebook.com/Toynami/posts/171808082896504

Yesterday at 5:40pm
Hey there, thanks for being patient. The Naruto Series 2 is still in production and will be released in 2012, but our Series 1 figures are still available for you guys. In the next coming months, we will have major surprises for the upcoming holidays. Thanks again! =)

7 hours ago
Toynami Patience is the best thing! Tyriq, the prototype was at comicon and Chen, we do have plans for Robotech toys next year.
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
12 years 7 months ago #17462

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• ps99041
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by ps99041 on topic Re: Toynami "we do have plans for Robotech toys next year."

They're already hinting about next year? What about the stuff that was or is supposed to come out THIS year? We still haven't heard of any release dates from what was shown at Toyfair. Maybe they're just pushing this year's toys to next year but I'm hopeful we'll get some tie in toys to the sidequel.
12 years 7 months ago #17463

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • MEMO1DOMINION's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re: Toynami "we do have plans for Robotech toys next year."

YEAH,

TRIED TO MAKE THEM ELABORATE WITH QUESTIONS BUT THEY HAVE NOT ANSWERED...

:angry:
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
12 years 7 months ago #17464

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by rtsurfer on topic Re: Toynami "we do have plans for Robotech toys next year."

Yeah, I saw your follow up question, thanks for trying to get more details out of them.

I figure they are going to try again with the toy line they showed/promised this year.
Maybe they will reissue some of TNG MPCs specifically for the sidequel, I seriously doubt they will come up with anything new by then. Look how long its already taken to get the latest TMS toys from prototype to market, and I had heard they wanted to do more TMS era stuff to follow what's in the pipeline now. Although it looks like the sidequel won't be out until xmas 2012 or later so any new TNG era stuff could be part of the 2013 toy line.

BTW, are the battlepods still sitting on a ship/dock in China?
"rtsurfer's two cent..." ;O)

rtsurfer's ROBOTECH archive
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by rtsurfer.
12 years 7 months ago #17465
Attachments:

• ps99041
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by ps99041 on topic Re: Toynami "we do have plans for Robotech toys next year."

well, the light artillery pod is still a preorder so they must be on a boat somewhere in China. wonder how much it costs to take up boat space...
12 years 7 months ago #17466

Time to create page: 0.446 seconds