Hello.

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!
  • Thank you received: 947

Replied by LadyGrimes on topic Hello.

Well shit my response has just been swallowed by the site too.

Thank you @AB for my adorable new avatar! <3
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alpha Bravo
5 years 2 months ago #26942

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

Okay lets try this again and I'll be sure to copy and paste in case it tries to do that again.

As I said before, your link is fine, nothing really gets removed on this site, although disruptive topics do end up in the cannon fodder section.

And back to your rant about the novels. I didn't remember much from the novels other than them trying to come off in a more mature sense, but that was it. Although you did mention some of the contradictory changes the books made for whatever idiotic reason.

I don't know why Dana would be the only hybrid because that doesn't make any sense. Was it Carl Macek's idea? That I don't know either. But the books are regarded as non canon from what I've heard as well as the sentinels story.

Speaking of which I really hated the treatment Minmei got and I found Edwards to be really disgusting.

Not to go off topic but I was also surprised to find you are also disabled, cause that makes three of us on this site who are: myself, Alpha Bravo, and now you.

Last edit: 5 years 2 months ago by LadyGrimes.
5 years 2 months ago #26943

• Thank you received: 106

Replied by jeanie on topic Hello.

YAY! It's a disabled party!

From what I understand, the authors (McKinney was really two dudes) were given the bare bones of the story and allowed to do whatever they wanted to "fill in the gaps". Which apparently included the removal of scenes that they didn't like. The scene when Dana tells Zor about her little brother is not in the novels.

Yeah, Minmei was another victim of character assassination. Wolfe, too! The books even changed Wolfe's dying words to build up Minmei as a sleazy slimy slut.

Yeah, the novels aren't canon, but try telling that to certain people. They tell me to keep the canon and non-canon seperate but by golly they don't have to! There's a whole big arguement over at that other site - started by me, of course, just to bait the McKinney fans.

I know someone who got bent over being moved to Cannon Fodder (apparently it's RobotechX jail or something) and got himself banned from the site. Just wanted to make sure y'all know I'm not like that!
The following user(s) said Thank You: LadyGrimes, Alpha Bravo
5 years 2 months ago #26944

LOL I was confused about you knowing I'm disabled. DUH, Jeanie, you just gave her a link to your "I'm disabled" blog....
The following user(s) said Thank You: LadyGrimes
5 years 2 months ago #26945

• Thank you received: 573

Replied by Alpha Bravo on topic Hello.

hi jeanie

sounds like you're referring to this thread here: www.robotechx.com/forum/51-cannon-fodder...obotech.html?start=0
"Offers that are selected that the deposit paid the amount that we do not decide, or the pool, sipping mulled wine, and in addition you can play table tennis, there is one drawback, I do not have rights." - random spambot (translated)
The following user(s) said Thank You: LadyGrimes
5 years 2 months ago #26946

I'm taking the fifth.
5 years 2 months ago #26947

Actually, I changed my mind about taking the fifth. Please see my reply on the topic in question.
5 years 2 months ago #26949

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

Alpha Bravo wrote: hi jeanie

sounds like you're referring to this thread here: www.robotechx.com/forum/51-cannon-fodder...obotech.html?start=0

And what a shit show that thread turned out to be :lol:

5 years 2 months ago #26951

I don't understand why he got so upset about it being moved. It's not like y'all deleted it entirely. And it looks to me like he was banned for having a hissy fit, not for the topic itself.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LadyGrimes, Alpha Bravo
5 years 2 months ago #26953

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

jeanie wrote: YAY! It's a disabled party!

From what I understand, the authors (McKinney was really two dudes) were given the bare bones of the story and allowed to do whatever they wanted to "fill in the gaps". Which apparently included the removal of scenes that they didn't like. The scene when Dana tells Zor about her little brother is not in the novels.

Yeah, Minmei was another victim of character assassination. Wolfe, too! The books even changed Wolfe's dying words to build up Minmei as a sleazy slimy slut.

Yeah, the novels aren't canon, but try telling that to certain people. They tell me to keep the canon and non-canon seperate but by golly they don't have to! There's a whole big arguement over at that other site - started by me, of course, just to bait the McKinney fans.

I know someone who got bent over being moved to Cannon Fodder (apparently it's RobotechX jail or something) and got himself banned from the site. Just wanted to make sure y'all know I'm not like that!

Do as I say but not as I do, sounds like nothing has really changed on that site.

Also nice to know Brofessor has made himself famous over there too LOL. Robotech X jail, oh that's great. And don't worry we know you're not like that.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Alpha Bravo, jeanie
5 years 2 months ago #26954

Time to create page: 0.552 seconds