HALO LEGENDS

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • MEMO1DOMINION's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • Thank you received: 114

HALO LEGENDS was created by MEMO1DOMINION

FINALLY SAW THIS IN BLUE RAY. THANKS TO MY NEW PS3.

WHAT I THINK?

WELL, I AM NOT A HALO PLAYER OR 360 FAN. BUT WAS LOOKING MORE TO SEE WHAT HALO LEGENDS CAN TELL ME ABOUT THE GAME. I SAW IT FIRST WITHOUT THE COMMENTARY AND AGAIN FOR THE SECOND TIME WITH COMMENTARY. I GOTTA SAY, I UNDERSTAND IT BETTER WITH COMETARY. AND GOING FROM GAME TO STORY ANIMATION LOOKS GREAT.

MUSIC, GREAT SCORE, ONLY I THOUGHT THAT THE OPENING SOUNDED JUST LIKE SHADOW CHRONICLES WITH THE DRUM BEATS... ON SOME OF THE ANIMATION IT FELT LIKE SHADOW CHRONICLES. BUT WITH BETTER CG.

NOW TO THE EPISODES (MIGHT NOT BE IN ORDER)

"ORIGINS" I AND II GO TOGETHER BUT THEY LOOK DIFFERENT.

EPISODE ONE STARTED OF WITH WHAT LOOKED TO ME LIKE IMPERIAL DROID SCOUTS AND A FEEL TO AEON FLUX. STORY WAS GOOD BUT THE ANIMATION DID NOT DRAW ME IN. WAS GETTING BORED.

ON EPISODE II

I REALLY LIKED. FILLED IN WHAT WAS MISSING FROM EPISODE I. LITTLE MORE IN THE STORY AND HOW HUMANS WERE FIGHTING EVERYONE. REMINDED ME A LITTLE OF CHRONICLES OF REDDICK. THE ANIMATION WAS MUCH BETTER. BUT I GUESS THE HERO WAS THE GUYS WEARING THE ARMOUR. NICE. BLAST THEM TO HELL.

"The Duel"

EVER SAW THAT OLD HOBBIT MOVIE? BACK IN THE 70'S EARLY 80' I THINK? THAT'S WHAT THIS MOVIE FELT. THE WHOLE SAMURI THING.. NOT SURE.. INTERESTING BUT I WANTED MORE ACTION. MACE WINDU IN CLONES WARS PLAYED BETTER FOR ME THAN THIS. BUT OH WELL.

"Homecoming"

LITTLE BETTER BUT HATED THE FLASH BACKS. I GUESS YOU NEED IT TO EXPLAIN ABOUT THE KIDNAPPING OF CHILDREN TO CLONE THEM TO BE THE SPARTANS. THIS ANIMATION WAS OK. JUST THAT THE ACTOR REMINDED ME OF MARCUS WITH BLOND HAIR.

"the Babysitter"

THIS ONE WAS BETTER FOR ME. BUT AT THE SAME TIME THERE SHOULD HAVE BEEN MORE SPARTANS OUT THERE. FOR THAT ONE KILL. WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER. THE CG WAS OK. BUT IT COULD BE BETTER.

"PROTOTYPE"

NOT SURE ABOUT THE STORY ON THIS ONE. A GUY WHO TURNS INTO A GHOST? REMEMBER SAVING PRIVATE RYAN? WELL I THINK IT SHOULD HAVE HAD A LITTLE HUMAN TOUCH TO THE GHOST. BUT I THOUGHT IT WAS OK.

"ODD ONE OUT"

JUST THINK DRAGON BALL...

MOVING ON.

THE PACKAGE
HURRAHHH!!!!

NOW THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN ROBOTECH 3000!!!

OK, DURING A BRIEFING AT THE BEGINNING ONE OF THE SOLDIERS HAS A MACROSS KITE ON IT'S SHOULDER PAD. TRIANGLE NOT IN THE CIRCLE BUT IT'S THERE.

THIS ONE WAS THE BEST! I THINK A HALO SERIES SHOULD FOLLOW THIS ANIMATION AND STORY. I THINK THERE IS MORE AND I HOPE FANS GIVE INPUT FOR A MOVIE IN THE FUTURE.

CG WAS SOMETIMES ROUGH BUT NOT A PROBLEM. CYCLONES IN SPACE SURE LOOKS NICE WITH THEM MISSILE RACKS.

HEHEHE

I THINK OUT OF HALO LEGENDS I GOT AN IDEA OF WHAT THE GAME IS ABOUT. BUT FOR A STORY OR MOVIE TO FOLLOW I PICK THE LAST ONE THAT WAS SH OWNED.
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
14 years 1 month ago #10604

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by Autobotdan on topic Re:HALO LEGENDS

I enjoyd Halo Legends. It was fun and entertaining to watch! I enjoyed the episode by Toei animation that was done by the Dragonball z team. All the episodes were entertaining. Comming from someone who played the games, this puts a different spin on Halo. It really opens up the world of Halo bringing the different spartans to life. Two thumbs up from someone who played the games.
14 years 1 month ago #10605

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!
  • Thank you received: 947

Replied by LadyGrimes on topic Re:HALO LEGENDS

I personally would have preferred if Bungie made their own CG series as the animation cut-scenes from the games are impressive enough.

I just don't think the anime and halo style go together <shrug>
I've watched some clips and I'm just not impressed, I think it should have been left alone. Not everything needs to be made into an anime ya know?

on that note, the bloody Twilight series is being made into an anime series.. there you have it, my argument stands =P

But memo if you are serious about getting into the halo universe, then I recommend reading the novels. There's also a planned live action movie based off the novel Fall of Reach, and the most recent news regarding that is Steven Spielberg wants to produce it.

Thank you @AB for my adorable new avatar! <3
14 years 1 month ago #10606

Replied by UEG_Productions on topic Re:HALO LEGENDS

I liked the Cell Shaded episodes. The 3D just didnt cut it for me...

I dig the Clone Wars (being 3D and all) much more.

And on a side note..... Geez what is it with people and the TWILIGHT series.. I really cant uderstand its popularity, for me it is horrible....
14 years 1 month ago #10608

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

UEG_Productions wrote:

I liked the Cell Shaded episodes. The 3D just didnt cut it for me...

I dig the Clone Wars (being 3D and all) much more.

And on a side note..... Geez what is it with people and the TWILIGHT series.. I really cant uderstand its popularity, for me it is horrible....

I don't know but it's extremely annoying, however it's funny that Stephen King said the author of Twilight can't write very well, she's not good. That of course pissed off the twitards
so now they bash his writing.

Well it seems anything can get published cause the other night at work I saw this stupid book called Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter... talk about what the fuck huh?
Bet it's going to be adapted into a movie too =]

Also saw a fucking autobiography on the author of Twilight... I mean really? she needs one? Hows her story go? Middle aged woman's marriage sucks, so she dreams of herself as a mary sue named bella and meets a sparkling faggot named Edward, then wakes up and says I MUST WRITE THIS BEFORE I FORGET! middle aged woman writes stupid sue story, it gets published, author becomes famous, now everyone wants to be bella and screw Edward, even your mom and grandma =]

Thank you Stephenie Meyer

Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by LadyGrimes. Reason: lulz
14 years 1 month ago #10610

Replied by Veritech_IDEON on topic Re:HALO LEGENDS

Also saw a fucking autobiography on the author of Twilight... I mean really? she needs one? Hows her story go? Middle aged woman's marriage sucks, so she dreams of herself as a mary sue named bella and meets a sparkling faggot named Edward, then wakes up and says I MUST WRITE THIS BEFORE I FORGET! middle aged woman writes stupid sue story, it gets published, author becomes famous, now everyone wants to be bella and screw Edward, even your mom and grandma =]

HOW DARE YOU INSULT THE GREATEST AUTHOR AND FINEST PIECE OF LITERATURE OF OUR OR ANY GENERATION IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND AND ALSO THE ZENTRAEDI?!?!?!?!!?!?!!!?!!?!?!?!?!

:angry: OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!!!

:laugh: Just kidding. I agree completely. :woohoo:
MACROSS SAGA > ROBOTECH MASTERS > NEW GENERATION

IMHO

My hobbies include:

Robotech

That's it.
14 years 1 month ago #10611

HappyPenguins wrote:

now everyone wants to be bella and screw Edward..

After being forced to watch the second Twilight movie (by a friend, wanna be Bella and Screw edward)... and barely being able to stay awake for the duration of the movie..

What i figured the author wanted to say should be :

Edward loves Bella -> Edward Leaves Bella so a nasty vampire can attack the unprotected bella (but Edward loves her)... a Nasty Vampire attacks Bella.... Bella Jumps of a cliff...

Edward thinks Bella is dead.. and he wants to take his robe off in a public square and sparkle :P (because he loves her.. but he left her never the less)

And oh yeah, some wolves walk around...

As someone nicely pointed out

recommend it for: Idiots and pre-teen girls who have never been kissed.

14 years 1 month ago #10613

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

lol pretty much, however one of the most pathetic things about the fanbase is how they accuse any new vampire or werewolf movie to be copying off of twilight. I mean wtf, Stephenie didnt invent vampires and werewolves, idiots, they've been in folklore for like thousands of years, so explain that one?

I dunno the fans are idiots, *sigh* even some of my co-workers are twitards *shudder*

at least Halo's fanbase is tame and sane compared to it. Well of course other than the pre-teens who get on xboxlive with their high pitched annoying voices and scream any time you take them out.
*note* 12 year old boys will throw a massive rage fit if you kill them with a gravity hammer :woohoo:

14 years 1 month ago #10623

Yeah even some of my good friends are.. :huh:

What Halo has is action.. and a lots of it.. enough to get me interested in it. (unlike the emo sparkling vampire thingy,,)
14 years 1 month ago #10627

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • MEMO1DOMINION's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re:HALO LEGENDS

COOL HP. WILL CHECK INTO THE BOOKS. DO THEY GO MORE INTO A STORY THAN WHAT LEGENDS TRIED TO DO?
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
14 years 1 month ago #10641

Time to create page: 0.560 seconds