Tommy Yune working on New Speed Racer Comics?

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re: Tommy Yune working on New Speed Racer Comics?

rtsurfer wrote:

Memo, if you have the answer why don't you just post it? Why do you have to get your answer through cons when you are good friends with Tommy Yune?

OOPS. I MEAN I GET THE COMIC BOOK THROUGH CONS.

AND I DON'T KNOW THE ANSWER. AND JUST BEING FRIENDS WITH TOMMY DOES NOT MEAN I BUG HIM ON EVERY TOPIC OUT THERE.
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
12 years 3 months ago #17949

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• rtsurfer
  • rtsurfer's Avatar Topic Author
  • REF Member
  • REF Member
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by rtsurfer on topic Re: Tommy Yune working on New Speed Racer Comics?

MEMO1DOMINION wrote:

rtsurfer wrote:

Memo, if you have the answer why don't you just post it? Why do you have to get your answer through cons when you are good friends with Tommy Yune?

OOPS. I MEAN I GET THE COMIC BOOK THROUGH CONS.

AND I DON'T KNOW THE ANSWER. AND JUST BEING FRIENDS WITH TOMMY DOES NOT MEAN I BUG HIM ON EVERY TOPIC OUT THERE.

My bad, I misunderstood what you meant.
"rtsurfer's two cent..." ;O)

rtsurfer's ROBOTECH archive
12 years 3 months ago #17951

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re: Tommy Yune working on New Speed Racer Comics?

ALL COOL.

I POSTED THE QUESTION ON THE GUY IN CHARGE OF THE PROJECT. WILL WAIT FOR A REPLY.

www.facebook.com/lee.kohse

HIS HOME PAGE
www.kohse.com/featured/speed-racer/
12 years 3 months ago #17953

Replied by leela1977 on topic Re: Tommy Yune working on New Speed Racer Comics?

Thanks for the info, interesting that the comic has been out for awhile, yet, with the exception of here, i have not seen or heard anything.
Thanks again.
12 years 3 months ago #17955

leela1977 wrote:

Thanks for the info, interesting that the comic has been out for awhile, yet, with the exception of here, i have not seen or heard anything.
Thanks again.

IF YOU A FOLLOWER OF SPEED RACER YOU WOULD KNOW WHERE TO LOOK. ESPECIALLY WHERE THE INFO IS MORE HEAVY... FB.

THEY HAVE A SPEED RACER FB PAGE AND THE PRODUCER HAS HIS FB FACE AS WELL.

ONLY REASON YOU SEE IT HERE IS TOMMY YUNE'S ATTACHMENT.

NOW IF THIS REBOOT WORKS OUT I WOULD HOPE THEY CAN DO A REBOOT LIVE ACTION SPEED RACER MOVIE. BUT THAT'S MORE DOWN THE LINE.
12 years 3 months ago #17961

Replied by Kohse on topic Re: Tommy Yune working on New Speed Racer Comics?

Issue one and two are already out. If you cant find them at your local comic shop you can get them at Graphicly: graphicly.com/allegory-media/speed-racer/1
graphicly.com/allegory-media/speed-racer/2

Spread the word! The book's been getting great reviews:http://thepullbox.com/2012/01/02/speed-racer-2-the-circle-takes-shape/

You can get more information at allegorymedia.co/

Hope that helps.
12 years 3 months ago #17990

Replied by leela1977 on topic Re: Tommy Yune working on New Speed Racer Comics?

yes, i follow speed however all the information i had gotten previously came from the offical website which was taken down and is to be restarted again. that is where i heard about the new series of comics. I do not do facebook, and therefore am limited into what info i find. Yes, i would like to see another movie come down the lane, however, not sure how that will be accepted.

Kohse: Thank you, for the information about where to get the comics, will try that avenue to obtain.

:) :cheer: :)
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by leela1977. Reason: put wrong emoticons in place
12 years 3 months ago #18006

Time to create page: 0.523 seconds