Wolverine Movie!

• Pizza-the-Hutt
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Pizza-the-Hutt on topic Re:Wolverine Movie!

Well I have not seen it yet.But I expected alot to think the movie sucks rocks because it was not supposed to follow any Xmen movie and it was said to be a "Spin off"

Thanks for the spoilers people.And since I got money to burn I look foward to spending $12.50 to see this Tomorrow (because I make too much money to see a downloaded movie HEHEHEHE) I just hope the movie is long enuf for me to finish my $8.00 popcorn and $6.00 soda..

On a change of subject,Anyone hear the rumor that they are in process of Xmen 4?,The story not only involves Xmen but some Avengers! and what I heard is where Magneto tries to re-create his power with Xavier's new body and some how creates or becomes Onslaught!...Onslaught was the best "worst" enemy Marvel heros have faced..I am so mad because I heard the 4th movie was supposed to have Apocolypse and Cameron Hodge as villains.

Laters
15 years 16 hours ago #3807

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by HashiNoUsagi on topic Re:Wolverine Movie!

Onslaught is awesome...although I'm sick of Magneto as some part of the main villain all the freaking time. There's much more powerful and better villains out there. -_-;

I like Magneto as a villain, but when they like to make him involved with the other villains it makes me irritated.
Hasn't done anything stupid enough to get banned from any forum.....yet.
15 years 11 hours ago #3834

• SIGHUP
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Admin this!
  • Thank you received: 32

Replied by SIGHUP on topic Re:Wolverine Movie!

Had to dig this one up out of the bit bucket, but I watched WOLVERINE a few days ago. I wasn't blown away or anything. But the movie was decent. Some elements changed of course like any other comic-to-movie.

I guess you can say I have mixed feelings. The testosterone in me says: "WOW Wolverine's girlfriend IS very HOT!" Gambit was ok, not how I pictured him in live-action.
--David Pena
SIGHUP
www.robotechx.com - a fandom based site | RIP Carl Macek (1951-2010)
14 years 7 months ago #6451

Time to create page: 0.245 seconds