Spider-Man 4 Scrapped. Reboot Planned: TOBEY OUT

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • MEMO1DOMINION's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re:Spider-Man 4 Scrapped. Reboot Planned: TOBEY OUT

I DON'T KNOW.

LOOK AT FAST AND THE FURIOUS.

THEY ABOUT REPLACED EVERYONE ON THE SECOND MOVIE OVER WHAT THE UNIVERSAL WANTED AND THE REST OF THE SEQUELS DID NOT GROSS AS HUGE.

TOOK A FEW MOVIES LATER TO BRING THEM ALL BACK.

SO WILL SEE HOW THE FANS RECEIVE IT. SINCE LIKE HP SAYS, TO CLOSE FOR A REBOOT, FANS MIGHT BE MORE INTO TOBEY THAN A FRESH FACE. THAT COULD MAKE AUDIENCE CRINGE AT THE SEAT.
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
14 years 3 months ago #8888

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!
  • Thank you received: 947

Replied by LadyGrimes on topic Re:Spider-Man 4 Scrapped. Reboot Planned: TOBEY OUT

MEMO1DOMINION wrote:

I DON'T KNOW.

LOOK AT FAST AND THE FURIOUS.

THEY ABOUT REPLACED EVERYONE ON THE SECOND MOVIE OVER WHAT THE UNIVERSAL WANTED AND THE REST OF THE SEQUELS DID NOT GROSS AS HUGE.

TOOK A FEW MOVIES LATER TO BRING THEM ALL BACK.

SO WILL SEE HOW THE FANS RECEIVE IT. SINCE LIKE HP SAYS, TO CLOSE FOR A REBOOT, FANS MIGHT BE MORE INTO TOBEY THAN A FRESH FACE. THAT COULD MAKE AUDIENCE CRINGE AT THE SEAT.

well it's exactly this... People hear about a new spiderman movie, they become interested, then find out it's a complete new cast.. they won't be happy. Why? Because the series isnt that old, so they'd wonder why the hell is hollywood starting it ALL over again. Second, a lot of them probably loved the original cast, me being one of them, and so to see those characters portrayed by someone else, would be nothing but a slap in the face.... kinda how Robert Englund is no longer Freddy.. that kind of slap in the face.

so if this is a reboot does that mean we're going to have to see the villains all over again? Like the Green Goblin?
see this is why Hollywood is full of morons, they just want to friggin reboot everything.
and don't get me started on the fast and the furious.. I hated those movies.

But I swear if Hollywood dare tries to reboot the alien series... I'm gonna kick some ones ass
Sigourney Weaver IS Ripley k thnx and I'm tired of good horror movies being remade because the originals weren't gory enough :| I wouldn't want my beloved series to become some god damn slash fest...
same goes with John Carpenter's The Thing
that movie had enough gore and suspense, it doesn't need a remake either.. just leave it the hell alone.
"if it aint broke, don't try to fix it"

Thank you @AB for my adorable new avatar! <3
14 years 3 months ago #8889

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • MEMO1DOMINION's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re:Spider-Man 4 Scrapped. Reboot Planned: TOBEY OUT

WONDER IF THEY DOING IT LIKE DARK KNIGHT AND THE ORIGINAL BATMAN FROM THE 80'S

A REMAKE.

BUT TRUE. TO EARLY FOR THAT. THEY SHOULD JUST HAVE CONTINUED WITH NEW CAST AT CURRENT POINT.
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
14 years 3 months ago #8904

Time to create page: 0.380 seconds