Condor Battloid, the unsung hero of 3rd RT War

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by Veritech_IDEON on topic Re:Condor Battloid, the unsung hero of 3rd RT War

Of course, won't matter cause Tommy likely will come up with some reason for it not to do so in Robotech.

I think he's flip-flopped on that before. I think I read an interview or maybe one of the comics where he implied it could, but another time he implied it couldn't. But considering how big of a Mospeada fan he claims to be, he'll probably go with whatever Hideki Kakinuma intended.
MACROSS SAGA > ROBOTECH MASTERS > NEW GENERATION

IMHO

My hobbies include:

Robotech

That's it.
15 years 8 months ago #1293

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Protoculture
  • Protoculture's Avatar Topic Author
  • REF Member
  • REF Member
  • Thank you received: 13

Replied by Protoculture on topic Re:Condor Battloid, the unsung hero of 3rd RT War

Well, let's the matter rest. As for the fate of Condor, ultimately it still a kick ass battloid capable of wide variety of ground & spaceborne mission ... most notably, possible boarding action into hostile enemy space vessels ... like the rogue Zent ships.
15 years 8 months ago #1294

• Brooklyn-Red-Leg
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by Brooklyn-Red-Leg on topic Re:Condor Battloid, the unsung hero of 3rd RT War

Well, thanks to Roger Harkavy, we now know what the unnamed 'Condor'-like semi-variable Battloid is named: Jackal. It has an odd designation: AG. AF means Armo-Fighter (Legioss & Condor), AB means Armo-Bomber (TLEAD) and AS means Armo-Soldier (Boxer, Jaguar, Tiger, Cougar). We know it can partly transform, going from a Battloid to a Guardian-like mode. I'm guessing that maybe the Jackal is an Armo-GERWALK.

14 years 3 months ago #8759

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re:Condor Battloid, the unsung hero of 3rd RT War

BROOK. SAW YOUR POST IN PALLADIUM FORUMS AND WILL SAY THAT YOU ADDED SOME WRITING TO IT.

IF YOU STILL HAVE YOUR WORK FROM AX 2005 THAT YOU SHOWED ME, I WOULD LIKE TO USE IT FOR THE CODEX. WOULD LIKE TO USE YOUR IDEA ON USING THE NEW FILES WITH THE OLD.

CHECK YOUR PM
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by MEMO1DOMINION.
14 years 3 months ago #8767

• Protoculture
  • REF Member
  • REF Member

Replied by Protoculture on topic Re:Condor Battloid, the unsung hero of 3rd RT War

Memo .... just one more thing, will the CODEX includes RT mecha from the RPG, or are we sticking to canonical mechas only?

It'd be better if we could just lump in the ol' RT RPG derived mechas as they are considered as Official in RT-verse, eventhough non-canonical.

BTW, even mecha from myriad RT comics can be included in!
14 years 3 months ago #8795

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re:Condor Battloid, the unsung hero of 3rd RT War

Protoculture

GREAT IDEA!

ACTUALLY I WAS THINKING OF ORGANIZING IN COLOR. DEPENDING IN WHAT UNIVERSE AND WHERE IT LIES WITH CANON I WILL COLOR BLOCK THE INFORMATION. OFFICIAL CANON AT THE TOP, FOLLOWED BY SECONDARY CANON OR RPG, FOLLOWED BY THE BOOKS, AND THEN FOLLOWED BY COMICS AND AT THE BOTTOM, FAN SPECULATION STANDING. WITH IMAGES COLLECTED OF DIFFERENT UNIVERSES.

WE CAN DISCUSS AND DEBATE HERE ABOUT THE DIFFERENT DATES AND DEFINITIONS OF EACH AS WE PLACE IT IN THE CODEX. I WILL BE USING AND CREDITING THE SOURCES WE GET INFO FROM AND AS WELL IF WHAT COMES OUT OF RPG, WE CAN REFERENCE BY BOOK, DATE RELEASE, AND WHAT PAGE TO LOOK UP AND IMAGE NUMBER OR LETTER. THAT WAY I DON'T IMPEDE INTO ANYONE'S LICENSE. LIKE THE RPG'S.

I CAN'T COPY AND PAST INFO FROM THE BOOKS. OR I GET SHUT DOWN.

YOU GUYS COOL WITH THAT?
14 years 3 months ago #8797

• Protoculture
  • REF Member
  • REF Member

No problem at all! I've got tonnes of materials available!
14 years 3 months ago #9046

PROTO

No problem at all! I've got tonnes of materials available!

HEY PROTO, I SHOWNED A FEW HOW THE PAGES WOULD LOOK. I PM'D YOU SO I CAN GET YOUR EMAIL SO YOU GET AN IDEA WHAT I AM WORKING WITH. SO FAR BROOK, ALOIS, AND FEW OTHERS ARE OK WITH IT. JUST THAT I WANT TO MAKE SURE I COVER THE LOOK.

TEMPLATE MADE BY DARTILLION AND ISAMU. FROM THE LAST RTX MEETING WE HAD WE CAME UP WITH THE LOOK AND IDEAS AND INSTRUCTIONS OF WHAT I WANTED BUT THESE GUYS GO WAY BEYOND ADDING AND TWEAKING THEIR OWN WORK.

NOW WE HERE AT RTX NEED TO HELP FILL IN THE MEAT. AND THATS THE HARD PART.
14 years 3 months ago #9079

Time to create page: 0.352 seconds