Zentradi Vinyl Battlepod from Toynami! 2000 LIMIT

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • MEMO1DOMINION's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re:Zentradi Vinyl Battlepod from Toynami! 2000 LIMIT

HMMM... HOW MANY OPTIMUS PRIME ARE THERE?

GOTTA COLLECT THEM FIRST.
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
14 years 1 month ago #11004

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Mark-Warlock
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Writer
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by Mark-Warlock on topic Re:Zentradi Vinyl Battlepod from Toynami! 2000 LIMIT

I got my 1:100 Toynami Battle pod in this week and its Awesome. Sure, it would have been nice for some knee joints... but I'm overall satisfied with how it turned out and I didn't have to pay an arm and a leg. I actually bought mine off EBay... Got it for $19.99 + shipping so I only paid like $26 for it. It looks great displayed with my collection. Think I might get another one to display packaged. Can't wait for the next release. Well worth what I spent on it.

MEMO1DOMINION wrote:

7?

THAT'S TO MANY FOR ME.

HEHEHE

There's no such thing as having too many when it comes to Robotech... Take me for example.. I've got 9 MAC IIs, and 4 of the Matchbox Battle Pods and 7 of the Matchbox 7 inch Raidar X Destroids...
A question that sometimes drives me hazy; am I or are the others crazy? - Albert Einstein

Find Mark Warlock now on Facebook.
14 years 4 weeks ago #11048

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by Incisivis on topic Re:Zentradi Vinyl Battlepod from Toynami! 2000 LIMIT

Yeah, I pre-ordered this from BBTS back around...Christmas or so. Got it in the main about a month ago.

It's pretty cool. It looks great on my desk, and the scuplt is very nice (with the exception of the feet, which are a little too small).

For those complaining about the lack of knee joints (not necessarily on this forum), I side with those who don't miss them. The Revoltech Regult has enough leg poseability for three toys, and since this was a vinyl piece to begin with, I already viewed it as a static thing just for display.

:)

I'd love for the Glaug (whose name was used in the Robotech novels, so I consider it kosher to use in an RT context) to be the next vinyl, since it's my favourite Zentraedi machine.

Though the Quandrono/Queadluun-Rau, is a very close second (as long as we're talking the TV series version), and I'd be thrilled with that one seeing release as well.
"No live organism can continue for long to exist sanely under conditions of absolute reality; even larks and katydids are supposed, by some, to dream."-- Shirley Jackson
"I'm a scary gargoyle on a tower / That you made with Plastic Power"--Gorillaz
14 years 4 weeks ago #11126

Time to create page: 0.275 seconds