• MEMO1DOMINION's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • Thank you received: 114

Maia MPC (REISSUE FIXED EDITION) NOW SHIPPING was created by MEMO1DOMINION

www.robotech.com/store/viewproductpreord.php?id=369

Masterpiece Shadow Fighter Vol. 1 - Maia Sterling + card REISSUE

REISSUE FIXED EDITION

The first volume in the Robotech: The Shadow Chronicles "Masterpiece Collection" features Maia Sterling's Shadow Fighter!

The Masterpiece Collection continues with this all-new series based on the Shadow Fighters! These high-quality, ultra-detailed transformable Shadow Fighters offer an authentic re-creation of the next generation of Robotech mecha.

Limited to a production run of 5,000, each volume is packaged in our trademark "book-style" box with slide-out tray, allowing for safe storage and "mint-in-box" packaging.

EACH MASTERPIECE SHADOW FIGHTER FEATURES:
- Full transformation into Fighter, Guardian and Battloid mode.
- Die-cast metal and plastic construction.
- Opening cockpit hatch with removable pilot.
- Retractable landing gear with real rubber tires.
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by MEMO1DOMINION.
14 years 3 months ago #8899

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by Autobotdan on topic Re: Maia MPC (REISSUE FIXED EDITION) NOW PRE-ORDER

I just preordered mine! Here's hoping the quality control is fixed..
14 years 3 months ago #9187

• Pizza-the-Hutt
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Pizza-the-Hutt on topic Re: Maia MPC (REISSUE FIXED EDITION) NOW PRE-ORDER

Something weird,

I just surfed the Toynami website to see anything new about Maia Sterling Masterpiece reissue and this is all that the link has

www.toynami.com/robotech.html

Unless the whole thing is not populating on my screen or Toynami has not even updated their site since November.Talk about a lazy toy company,they cant even keep folks in the "know" about items.

This could bode ill for us fans who preordered the Maia because if Toynami does not have it in their site then maybe it is not well planned.

I hope we still get it in February.
14 years 3 months ago #9287

• Pizza-the-Hutt
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Pizza-the-Hutt on topic Re: Maia MPC (REISSUE FIXED EDITION) NOW PRE-ORDER

This is really wierd,
On Ebay the Maia can be bought right now and the seller has it in stock ready to ship

cgi.ebay.com/Robotech-Masterpiece-Collec...?hash=item35a6928a46

I think about cancelling my preorder at rt.com because if ebay sellers can get them before HG then whats the point? Maybe someone should post this at rt.com and maybe that will save their current preorders they got too.

I can't tell if it is sad or strange how HG/rt.com missed out on the first shot to sell these preorders NOW.

Anyone else on the fence about cancelling and buying from Ebay?
14 years 2 months ago #9506

• blackconvoy_D01
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter

Replied by blackconvoy_D01 on topic Re: Maia MPC (REISSUE FIXED EDITION) NOW PRE-ORDER

Autobotdan wrote:

I just preordered mine! Here's hoping the quality control is fixed..

According to the AOD pannel the quality of the Maia is suppose to be like a hybird of the alpha design, with beta quality, and a sort of bandai engineering. I dont like Maia colors though so im getting a Marcus Rush!
My appreciation pics page:
www.flickr.com/photos/26350372@N04/
14 years 2 months ago #9509

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • MEMO1DOMINION's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re:Maia MPC (REISSUE FIXED EDITION) NOW PRE-ORDER

AUTO.. YOU SURE NOT BUYING A BROKEN ONE?

DONT KNOW MAN... DONT KNOW.
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
14 years 2 months ago #9521

• Pizza-the-Hutt
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Pizza-the-Hutt on topic Maia MPC (REISSUE) Now available,except at RT.com?

Since last week I seen the new reissue of Maia MPC available and another other sources indicated that the Maia is indeed ready and other collector dealers recieved their bulk and selling at similar prices.

My question is,.. Why hasn't HG/robotech,com store shipped theirs out yet?

Are those who preordered (like I did) upset at the lack of customer apreciation and patience we endured waiting only to be lied to and made wait more?..

And has this caused those of us who preordered to consider cancelling and pay extra $5 for shipping instead of waiting on the slow treatment from HG/RT.com store?

I'm still on the fence about my preorder.Since I got no news on my order and the tag at rt.com store still shows at "preorder" status means that either they got it in their warehouse but don't know it or forgot.

Gee,Why am I suprised at this treatment anyway?,Same thing happened with Blue and Green Betas when it comes to procrastination.No doubt HG will blame the boats like they always do.

EkaaeK
14 years 2 months ago #9608

Replied by Revan-Tam on topic Re: Maia MPC (REISSUE FIXED EDITION) NOW PRE-ORDER

same here I waiting for the marcus
sure keep shooting...that will make things better
14 years 2 months ago #9716

• Pizza-the-Hutt
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Gee!
Do I feel dumb and impatient (again) because my preorder was processed and shipped (I noticed funds were taken out of my bank account and got the email yesterday) so besides Sushipook,AutobotDan and me,who else is getting their Maia?

One thing that comforts me about getting it from RT.com store is that I there is a 99.99% chance I am actually getting the REissue and because heard rumors that most other online sellers never sent back their "Recalls" to Toynami (good call Memo) and that explains why some other online sellers never answered my questions on what version is the Maia they selling.

I'm just glad to get another Maia MPC since I like SC and the box art looks nice (And I am also eager to see if the Alphas are now being built sturdy like the Betas) and if the Maia is good in quality then I too will get a Marcus Rush.

On topic of Shadow Chronicles,anyone here thinks a cyclone based off of what Capt Grant used would be nice from Toynami?
14 years 2 months ago #9720

• blackconvoy_D01
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter

Replied by blackconvoy_D01 on topic Re:Maia MPC (REISSUE FIXED EDITION) NOW PRE-ORDER

whoever gets theirs first, please we need an honest and impartial review. Pros, cons, etc. I think alot is riding on the reissue of the Maia and the future of quality RT products from Toynami. If the Beta caused us to glare back in favor, then the reissued Maia should completely turn heads.
My appreciation pics page:
www.flickr.com/photos/26350372@N04/
14 years 2 months ago #9725

Time to create page: 0.373 seconds