• Lobizon's Avatar Topic Author
  • REF Member
  • REF Member
  • Bounty Hunter! =☠=
  • Thank you received: 4

Replied by Lobizon on topic Rpg and Sourcebooks

Robotech®: The Masters Saga™ Sourcebook
-Ships February 16, 2009

- 98% of the art is finished and is being sent in to Harmony Gold for final approval. We are waiting on 3-4 final illustrations. And just wait till you see the art . . . it will blow you away!
#

- Jason Marker is DONE with the writing.

- Kevin, Wayne and Alex have finished 70% of the final editing and will continue to work throughout the weekend.

- Art and text files continue to be sent to Harmony Gold for their review and approval.

The Masters Saga™ captures the era and brings to life the iconic mecha of the AJAX, Hover Tank, Logan and Bioroids, as well as breathes new power and information into the Army of the Southern Cross (ASC). Includes never before revealed designs and seldom seen art and info for ASC battloids, power armor, vehicles and weapons. More data about Earth’s fighting forces and the invading Robotech Masters. This sourcebook will send fans clamoring to buy it and begging for more.

# The Army of the Southern Cross™ – Earth’s defenders.
# Hover Tanks, AJAX, Logan and ASC Battloids.
# Never before seen ASC power armor and weapons.
# The Robotech Masters, Bioroids, spaceships and weapons.
# Other vehicles, weapons and equipment.
# Manga size for easy portability (5x7½ inches).
# Written by Jason Marker. Additional text by Kevin Siembieda.
# Cover by Apollo Okamura.
# Art by the Mannings, Majestic, Maradin and Okamura.
# 224 pages (and may be expanded to 256 pages) – $16.95 retail – Cat. No. 552.
# Still on track to ship February 16, 2009. In final production.

Here some preview images of the art of the book

Source: palladiumbooks

Lobi ;)

Ps: Thanks to Brooklyn Red Leg for the cover image and the first two preview images.
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by Lobizon.
15 years 3 months ago #2393

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• isamu
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Admiral Commander & Chief lol
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by isamu on topic Rpg and Sourcebooks

nice finlly some good mecha art to reference by lol
ten points to palladium
if you like my art and would like to see more of my work go to isamu5979.deviantart.com/
you can also go Here www.robotechx.com/index.php?option=com_k...iew&catid=12&id=2025 to see all the Pin-up girls
ROBOTECH AVATARS HERE: www.robotechx.com/forums/2-x-fandom/4266-avatars.html#5619
Last edit: 15 years 3 months ago by Lobizon.
15 years 3 months ago #2394

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Rpg and Sourcebooks

NICE, REALLY NICE.

NOW THAT GIVES SOME FRESHNESS TO THE MASTERS SAGA.

GETTING MINE SOON.

HEHEHE
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
15 years 3 months ago #2400

Replied by Adam_Schiller on topic Rpg and Sourcebooks

Lobizon wrote:

The Masters Saga™ captures the era and brings to life the iconic mecha of the AJAX...

This is a pet peeve of mine but perhaps I am in the wrong. Perhaps a more knowledgeable person would be able to answer my question: Is the Veritech attack helicopter-battloid not properly abbreviated "AJACS" rather than the oft-seen "AJAX"? :angry:
15 years 3 months ago #2404

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Rpg and Sourcebooks

Is the Veritech attack helicopter-battloid not properly abbreviated "AJACS" rather than the oft-seen "AJAX"?

HMMMM..

HOW IS IT SHOWN IN THE ROBOTECH SERIES? OR SPOKEN?
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
15 years 3 months ago #2410

• Lobizon
  • Lobizon's Avatar Topic Author
  • REF Member
  • REF Member
  • Bounty Hunter! =☠=
  • Thank you received: 4

Replied by Lobizon on topic Rpg and Sourcebooks

Adam_Schiller wrote:

This is a pet peeve of mine but perhaps I am in the wrong. Perhaps a more knowledgeable person would be able to answer my question: Is the Veritech attack helicopter-battloid not properly abbreviated "AJACS" rather than the oft-seen "AJAX"? :angry:

Perhaps Adam, was a typo error of the palladium people, but according with robotech infopedia it is an "AGAC" (Also known as: Ajax) and according with the " World of the Southern Cross " it is a "VFH-10 AGAC" (Armored Gyro Assault Chopper)

Lobi ;)
Last edit: 15 years 3 months ago by Lobizon.
15 years 3 months ago #2413

Replied by Adam_Schiller on topic Rpg and Sourcebooks

Lobizon wrote:

Perhaps Adam, was a typo error of the palladium people, but according with robotech infopedia it is an "AGAC" (Also known as: Ajax) and according with the " World of the Southern Cross " it is a "VFH-10 AGAC" (Armored Gyro Assault Chopper)

Any of those would be a tough sell, you see. The original Palladium Southern Cross RPG book clearly lists the name as "THE AJACS VERITECH ATTACK COPTER," and with a print date of 1987, clearly predates whatever junk the infopedia wants to put-out. On the other hand, unofficial or unlicensed sources would be only those, and Japanese Southern Cross books wouldn't even talk about anything except the "Auroran."

Once again, continuity has become a major problem within official Robotech media, but I would suppose that, if one actually subscribes to the canon-cleanup style of looking at things, then the new Palladium book is virtually the first Southern Cross-related guide of the Yune Era, and thus invalidates all which came before.
15 years 3 months ago #2531

Time to create page: 0.527 seconds