ANIME NEBRASKON in Omaha, NE: November 5-7, 2010

• Thank you received: 0

ANIME NEBRASKON in Omaha, NE: November 5-7, 2010 was created by Fuzzy

Hey fellow Protoculture Addicts!

Anime Nebraskon is fast approaching. This year yours truly will be making the long trek to Omaha for it, and also hosting a couple of panels. As of right now, im slated to do a Convention 101 panel right before opening ceremonies, and a Robotech panel right after.

Please note: this is NOT an official HG Robotech Tour stop. That means no Kevin, no Steve, no Tommy, and most importantly, no Mystery Box but i'd welcome any fans in the area to come to the con and come rap with me about Robotech stuff.

www.animenebraskon.com/?section=main
13 years 5 months ago #13777

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re:ANIME NEBRASKON in Omaha, NE: November 5-7, 2010

HEY FUZZY,

ANY UPDATES AND PICTURES?
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
13 years 5 months ago #13822

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by Fuzzy on topic Re:ANIME NEBRASKON in Omaha, NE: November 5-7, 2010

Lets see...

It was a pretty good panel. I showed the video from the RT-25 celebration, and in between segments i asked trivia questions for prizes. At the end, we were runnin a little behind, but i let everyone there know the latest on what was goin on in the robotech world (mainly focusing on the closing of Wildstorm and cancellation of Love and War Stories). There was @ 2 dozen people in the panel.

Oh yeah, and one of the dealers in the vendor room had a LOT of vintage Robotech/Macross stuff. Picked up a Henshin Robo cyclone, a bunch of Macross prints from "This is Animation", and a bunch of old VHS Robotech tapes.
13 years 5 months ago #13834

Time to create page: 0.391 seconds