ANIMATION ON DISPLAY in San Francisco : Feb. 19-20th, 2011

• ps99041
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by ps99041 on topic Re: ANIMATION ON DISPLAY in San Francisco : Feb. 19-20th, 2011

I kind of hope they keep in non-transformable. This way, Toynami could make a cool vinyl fighter toy that won't break at the slightest touch (at least not as easily as other transformable toys they've made). Also, I'm sorry to say that I have little faith that Tommy could make a cool looking robot mode out of the original design.
13 years 2 months ago #14797

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • MEMO1DOMINION's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re: ANIMATION ON DISPLAY in San Francisco : Feb. 19-20th, 2011

HEHEHE

I LIKE THE BAT BETTER.

;)
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
13 years 2 months ago #14798

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • Commander
  • Commander

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re: ANIMATION ON DISPLAY in San Francisco : Feb. 19-20th, 2011

FIRST VIDEO IS UP...

13 years 2 months ago #14799

• blackconvoy_D01
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by blackconvoy_D01 on topic Re: ANIMATION ON DISPLAY in San Francisco : Feb. 19-20th, 2011

so far ity seems like same old boring past blah blah blah. I really want to see something compeltely new and original. No more of the past. lests move on already. The Voltron, Thundercats, and likened series have been able to do it. Why not Robotech?
My appreciation pics page:
www.flickr.com/photos/26350372@N04/
13 years 2 months ago #14801

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • Commander
  • Commander

blackconvoy_D01 wrote:

so far ity seems like same old boring past blah blah blah. I really want to see something compeltely new and original. No more of the past. lests move on already. The Voltron, Thundercats, and likened series have been able to do it. Why not Robotech?

HG ALREADY DID WITH SHADOW CHRONICLES
13 years 2 months ago #14803

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • Commander
  • Commander

PART II VIDEO IS UP

13 years 2 months ago #14804

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • Commander
  • Commander

PART III

13 years 2 months ago #14812

• blackconvoy_D01
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by blackconvoy_D01 on topic Re: ANIMATION ON DISPLAY in San Francisco : Feb. 19-20th, 2011

MEMO1DOMINION wrote:

blackconvoy_D01 wrote:

so far ity seems like same old boring past blah blah blah. I really want to see something compeltely new and original. No more of the past. lets move on already. The Voltron, Thundercats, and likened series have been able to do it. Why not Robotech?

C'mon bro. That was five plus years ago. At least a new web comic series, something. But to sit there and rant on about Carl(RIP), and all what coulve been? What a waste of air. Why not reproduce the sentinels comics as a online comic series, with new artwork? Completely fill in the gap between the sentinels and and PTSC stories? I dont think its fair for you or anyone who supports HG whole heartedly, to crutch on to the shadow chronicles as an answer every time a fan asks for something new. Tired people do the same old thing. And since that all the higher up at HG/ Robotech seem to be doing, then they should dismiss themselves.
My appreciation pics page:
www.flickr.com/photos/26350372@N04/
13 years 2 months ago #14819

• ps99041
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by ps99041 on topic Re: ANIMATION ON DISPLAY in San Francisco : Feb. 19-20th, 2011

blackconvoy_D01 wrote:

MEMO1DOMINION wrote:

blackconvoy_D01 wrote:

so far ity seems like same old boring past blah blah blah. I really want to see something compeltely new and original. No more of the past. lets move on already. The Voltron, Thundercats, and likened series have been able to do it. Why not Robotech?

C'mon bro. That was five plus years ago. At least a new web comic series, something. But to sit there and rant on about Carl(RIP), and all what coulve been? What a waste of air. Why not reproduce the sentinels comics as a online comic series, with new artwork? Completely fill in the gap between the sentinels and and PTSC stories? I dont think its fair for you or anyone who supports HG whole heartedly, to crutch on to the shadow chronicles as an answer every time a fan asks for something new. Tired people do the same old thing. And since that all the higher up at HG/ Robotech seem to be doing, then they should dismiss themselves.

This is why fans are getting fed up with HG and its antics. They keep talking about Carl (RIP) as this messiah even though he was never able to release an actual sequel, blaming everyone and everything else involved. It's also interesting that HG (and their super loyal fans who think HG can do no wrong) always dismiss their past failures as irrelevant now that Shadow Chronicles is all over the place but is it? Shadow Chronicles played its role and HG chose not to use that momentum with a follow up like they planned which they now realize is a mistake as evidenced by this new unnamed feature. Granted we now have a new release on probably next year's horizon but it's not really anything new. Sure we might get some new character designs but the feature is basically gonna be using 80s designs again to sell a new product. The story won't even really be original since it's clarifying events. Afterall, we already know how the feature is gonna end: either the start of the 3rd Robotech War or the end of it - unless of course they decide to make it a series and show Sera's life on earth. Tommy has constantly stated that fans want to see what happened to Rick Hunter which is why we got Shadow Chronicle (it definitely shouldn't be plural at this point so maybe they can release it again with the updated name) so until HG remembers this and comes up with something completely new and original, Robotech will never really move forward.
13 years 2 months ago #14820

Time to create page: 0.514 seconds