Launch Day Coins!

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re:Launch Day Coins!

WELL DONE WITH THE COMPARISON.

HEHEHE
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
15 years 2 months ago #2892

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by litodgr8 on topic Re:Launch Day Coins!

well, i can't make it, but that coin looks awesome!!! i will take three, if they're still available! how's the shirt lookin g like? might wanta set of three as well.:laugh:

any chance of getting the same from the chilean organization? or the chinese one?:unsure:
15 years 2 months ago #2918

• Pizza-the-Hutt
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Pizza-the-Hutt on topic Re:Launch Day Coins!

To Siefrietti and Memo,
Very nice coin,Is there a way I can still get one?,If you ran out at the party,then is there a way to contact the company who made them and see if there is a way for Robotech fans who could not make the party get a coin?,No need to worry about a shirt,since I am a 3XL no way a polo would look good on me.

Memo,You still have my email?,on to make arrangements for shipping and handling and costs?

I hope I can still get one or maybe 2 since my sister is getting into Robotech too.

Thank You,
Pete (Pizza the Hutt and Wraith_Knight) at RT.com)
15 years 1 month ago #3029

• Seifrietti-Weisse
  • Seifrietti-Weisse's Avatar Topic Author
  • Micronian
  • Micronian

Replied by Seifrietti-Weisse on topic Re:Launch Day Coins!

Oh, no, we didn't run out. There are still plenty left. Get with Memo, I think he has the extras and I'm sure he would be willing to work something out.
15 years 1 month ago #3086

• Seifrietti-Weisse
  • Seifrietti-Weisse's Avatar Topic Author
  • Micronian
  • Micronian

Replied by Seifrietti-Weisse on topic Re:Launch Day Coins!

BTW, as I was looking at the coins during the party, I noticed one that was gold instead of silver like the rest. Clearly this was the unpainted proof one the I posted a picture of earlier, but it had been painted and included with the rest of them. It was a one of a kind. We presented it to Michael Bradley before his performance and he was very pleased.
15 years 1 month ago #3087

• Pizza-the-Hutt
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Pizza-the-Hutt on topic Re:Launch Day Coins!

Thank You Siefriette,I apreciate that,I wish I could have made it,Michael Bradley seems like such a nice fellow,and I wanted him to autograph my Robotech soundtrack case.I am glad to hear that there is more,I posted a message on another thread,I will see if Memo gets back to me.I sent him a couple private messages and I think they not going thru since I only have my PS3 to surf online and I cannot compose some messages.

You have a nice week and please if you see or hear from Memo before i do,please let him know I am still interested in a coin or 2 and I will pay the "cover charge" and shipping and handling.

Do you folks chat?,since I am a night worker I have a hard time keeping up with folks and if I get a night off,I might try to chat via Playstation 3.See you later,

Pete
15 years 1 month ago #3090

Time to create page: 0.342 seconds