I think my apartment is haunted

• LadyGrimes
  • LadyGrimes's Avatar Topic Author
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!
  • Thank you received: 947

I think my apartment is haunted was created by LadyGrimes

Seriously I do, because a lot of weird things have been happening lately, especially events which involve random smells:huh:
just a while ago it smelled like bananna bread and now the smell is gone... what the heck? Are the ghosts baking or something, because I don't have any, in fact I hate it and the smell makes me gag.

But of course there's also been really freak instances where I feel a cold chill and I notice the air is off:blink:
even better I felt something touch my toes this morning and it freaked me out.

but that's not all, there's even been times where I've stayed up late and looked over and thought I saw an actual person standing by the front door :S

I don't know lol, it's freaky though... but then again I don't have a list of all the people who had lived here before, and this apartment is pretty old.

I'm not really scared of ghosts, I just hate it when they like to mess with me, I hope this is all in my imagination because I already share this home with spiders, I'm not sharing with ghosts too.

Thank you @AB for my adorable new avatar! <3
15 years 7 months ago #1535

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• SIGHUP
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Admin this!
  • Thank you received: 32

Replied by SIGHUP on topic Re:I think my apartment is haunted

Whoa there.

Maybe a spider bit you and the venom caused these "events" in your mind.

Or maybe you're #1 ATLANTECH fan has been stalking you. Yikes, nevermind that's too scary. Lets stick with #1.

I'm not one for ghosts or UFOs. Partially because if one exist then they all have to exist. But who knows. Maybe you should be on that show, forgot what network its on. Where people go into haunted house and video tape and stuff.
--David Pena
SIGHUP
www.robotechx.com - a fandom based site | RIP Carl Macek (1951-2010)
15 years 7 months ago #1539

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

Replied by LadyGrimes on topic Re:I think my apartment is haunted

SIGHUP wrote:

Whoa there.

Maybe a spider bit you and the venom caused these "events" in your mind.

Or maybe you're #1 ATLANTECH fan has been stalking you. Yikes, nevermind that's too scary. Lets stick with #1.

I'm not one for ghosts or UFOs. Partially because if one exist then they all have to exist. But who knows. Maybe you should be on that show, forgot what network its on. Where people go into haunted house and video tape and stuff.

What I have a #1 fan? just kidding, I think maybe it's my allergy medicaton messing with my mind, I guess they don't call em crazy pills for nothing.

and the show you're thinking of is Ghost Hunters, and it's on Scifi. And speaking of which they've come through here before, not sure if they investigated one of the haunted houses here though.

15 years 7 months ago #1547

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by leela1977 on topic Re:I think my apartment is haunted

read a small half page story about ghost hunters in Inland Empire magazine, they mentioned putting sea salt in the corners of the room where the events seem to happen. Do not remeber if it was a teaspoon or tablespoon in each corner, and if the sleeping room put a bowl of water under the bed and dump it out in the morning, supposely the spirits are attracted to water. don't know if this helps.....:unsure:
15 years 7 months ago #1624

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

That's interesting, however I wonder if spirits can communicate with you in your dreams? Because I've had weird dreams in which my dead grandparents are talking to me, and it's not just any talk, they're actually telling me not to feel sad over losing them. :ohmy: Heck like a month after my grandpa passed away I had a dream I answered the phone and he was telling me he missed me and not to worry, he was in a better place?

The thought of that just creeps me out, but I wonder if it's real?

15 years 7 months ago #1626

• SIGHUP
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Admin this!
  • Thank you received: 32

Replied by SIGHUP on topic Re:I think my apartment is haunted

Get some fresh air woman!
--David Pena
SIGHUP
www.robotechx.com - a fandom based site | RIP Carl Macek (1951-2010)
15 years 7 months ago #1629

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

I did! and it nearly killed me yesterday

15 years 7 months ago #1631

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by leela1977 on topic Re:I think my apartment is haunted

Yes, spirts can commicate thru dreams or by smells, i have a coworker who's spirt of her father visits quite often. they know when he is around via his aftershave colonge. i know it sounds strange to people who have not experience these types of events, but having co-workers who do experience this, and said co-worker actually went to see a medium to find out if this was true, learned that many people have the ability to commuicate with spirts via different patterns, ie smell, or dreams or just by (yes, this sounds funny television shows or music). these modes of communication are what we most relate to and easy for us to understand. The dream pattern is one of the most common commuication patterns that people often report when you talk to someone who has had a recently departed family member. These dreams are usually of comfort to the people who experiance them.
My advise is to write them down and note the date to see how often they visit. might explain the smells and the figures seen in the room. Or you can hire a medium to explain what might be going on.
15 years 7 months ago #1634

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

well I'm glad to know I'm not alone in this, but those dreams happened a while back so I really haven't had anything similar, although I do still dream that they're still alive which is creepy but yeah.
I have other dreams that bug the hell out of me though, really bad nightmares that cause me to wake up and not want to fall back asleep because of it.

15 years 7 months ago #1636

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re:I think my apartment is haunted

ME, ITS BEEN A YOUNG GIRL THAT BEEN AROUND ME. APEARS EVERY SO OFTEN.

FIRST IN MY SLEEP. ONE TIME THIS YEAR, IT GOT COLD...THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN WARM AND I FEEL LIKE SOMEONE IS HOLDING ME DOWN. I TRY TO SCREAM OR WAKE UP.. YOU KNOW, WHEN YOU MOVING AROUND AND YOU KNOW YOU ARE NOT ASLEP. JUST THAT YOU ARE GOING INTO SOMETHING DARK.

WELL...I WAS STRONGER THIS ONE TIME, AND WHEN I GOT UP AND LOOK ON THE END OF THE BED, THERE WAS A YOUNG GIRL.. 7 OR 8 YEARS OLD.. AND I KNEW HER. I FELT LIKE I KNEW HER.

IF YOU BELIVE IN GUARDIAN ANGELS.. THAT SWHAT IT FELT LIKE...

NOW THE STRANGETS THING IS, WHEN I WAS A KID, I ALWAYS THOUGHT OF THIS MONSTER OR BAD MAN.. AND AS I GREW OLDER IT WAS GETTING SOMEHWAT SMALLER AND MORE DEFINE. THIS LITTLE GIRL APPEARED MAYBE 5 OR 6 TIMES IN MY LIFE. LESS STRONGER.. OR IS IT JUST THAT I AM USED TO HER.

AS I GET OLDER SHE GETS MORRE CLEARER. AND YES, THEY DO TALK IN YOUR DREAMS. I HAVE A WAY TO CONTROL THEM, AND BE CONCOUS IN THEM TO TEH POINT I CAN TRAVEL... REALLY. AND ITS WHEN I WAKE UP THAT I HATE BECOUSE IT PULLS ME AWAY FROM SEARCHING SOMETHING. OR LOOKING AT A DIFFERENT TIME OR PARALEL UNIVERSE. NOT LIKE DREAMS ARE...BUT MORE DEFINE.

THING IS, I SEEN HER BEFORE WHEN I WAS A KID
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
15 years 7 months ago #1637

Time to create page: 0.500 seconds