I think my apartment is haunted

• LadyGrimes
  • LadyGrimes's Avatar Topic Author
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!
  • Thank you received: 947

Replied by LadyGrimes on topic Re:I think my apartment is haunted

wow that is freaky, I'd be too scared to look if it were me, and I've also had dreams where I wake up and can still feel it.
one for example was so bizarre I'm still confused about it.
What had happened was I passed out on my stomach and had a dream about being attacked by some beast and I could feel it digging it's claws in my sides and when I woke up I could still feel that pain, I was like what the hell?

there was also a time I was barely asleep when I felt like there was someone standing next to me, because I could hear loud breathing, it scared me and I was too afraid to look so I just dozed off.

My usual nightmares consist of my biggest fears, spiders, zombies, and death. YES I am terrified of zombies, and I have the worst nightmares about them. The dreams about death aren't about me dying, but about others around me dying and sadly there's been times where I've dreamed it and then it happened later on. Get this, like a month before my grandpa passed away, I had dreamt I was in the car with both of them and my grandpa was driving but not looking back at me, nor could I see his face, but my grandma out of no where just looked back at me and says "he doesnt have much time left"

dreams like that just bug the hell out of me, because I don't know what to think, really. what can I see into the future now? lol

Thank you @AB for my adorable new avatar! <3
15 years 7 months ago #1640

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.354 seconds