Awesome screensaver

• LadyGrimes
  • LadyGrimes's Avatar Topic Author
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!
  • Thank you received: 947

Awesome screensaver was created by LadyGrimes

I don't know how many of you like fishies but I just had to share this awesome screen saver with ya

www.dreamaquarium.com/
I bought it for myself a week ago and I have to say it's really awesome, the life like animation is jaw dropping, it's like having a real aquarium. But that's not the best part, it's much more than just a screen saver, it's also got some interactive features, such as letting you choose what fish you want, feeding them, and customizing the backgrounds.
I must also add that there is a transition period, it actually switches from tank to tank so you can actually have more than one aquarium setup.
you can even use your current desktop background if you like, lol mine looks kinda funny cause I've got a left 4 dead wallpaper so it looks pretty weird seeing a bunch of fish swim around it.

It's right at 20 bucks, but to me it's worth it, and did I mention you can also have a crab? Yes that's right you can have one crab per tank, but hes fun to watch because he hates the fish and will try to attack them.
but if you love screen savers, then I highly recommend this one.

Thank you @AB for my adorable new avatar! <3
15 years 3 months ago #2022

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• SIGHUP
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Admin this!
  • Thank you received: 32

Replied by SIGHUP on topic Re:Awesome screensaver

Wow, that does look realistic.

I have a real aquarium though.

I can't change the fish at will though hehe. Another problem, I use Linux not Windoze so, can't install. I doubt wine would run it.
--David Pena
SIGHUP
www.robotechx.com - a fandom based site | RIP Carl Macek (1951-2010)
15 years 3 months ago #2053
Attachments:

• Last_Valk_Standing
  • REF Member
  • REF Member
  • SDF-1 Shellback
  • Thank you received: 2

Replied by Last_Valk_Standing on topic Re:Awesome screensaver

Yeah i have an Aquarium screen saver, can't remember the name of the company that made it but i love it, alot easier then getting real fish LOL!
Co-Commander, Vulture Flight 59th Combined Tactical Operations Group (Gamma Wing)

Member of AkL
Huge fan of Attention On Deck website.

Official Reporter for MNN (Macross News Network LOL)
15 years 3 months ago #2185

Time to create page: 0.439 seconds